Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 10. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
December 04, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

I am a NEO fan but would hold ETH right now. Neo looked promising as more projects started moving there or starting with a NEO token. Both Neo and projects based on it got hit really hard. Some say it might still be the b2b blockchain of the future but it also seems that a lot of NEO developers are moving on to Ontology.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 04, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
It's much better to switch your Ethereum to Neo because Eth and Btc same prices drops it price right now but other altcoins like Xrp or ripple overtake Ethereum in top 2 in CMC.
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
December 04, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
Don't invest all your token sir, because not easy find trusted poject to invest without experience and not all trusted project will success and make your invest big profit. Its only make your asset will loss. You can try to trade your token or hold it long time
Activity: 371
December 04, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
I will choose both tokens to have on my wallet.
Ethereum will have their new ERA @ ETH 2.0 and this will boost the price.
NEO is at very low price now and it will be back soon with its GAS POS.
i will make 50-50 percent on each as good investment.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
December 04, 2018, 07:36:23 AM
for me the NEO coin is currently experiencing a drop in prices that are not too down, not like eth if I suggest you better buy neo because, it can be more profitable than eth, I have also released some of my eth to change my fortune right now, too if investing is up to you,
because you alone can determine the match where you invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
Both keep falling deeper and deeper!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
I see that at the moment the Etherium is much stronger than Neo. What is the capitalization of the market that the number of holders of this token.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
I think that NEO will bring good returns to its investors. but only when there are a lot of good ICOs on its platform, and it will not happen soon. Now Ethereum is much preferable
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 03:28:29 AM
NEO i a good coin, with an outstanding project but it doesn't stand a chance against ETH, you could buy he 21 NEO since its a promising coin, but you will be missing out on the reaps ETH wil offer when the market recovers

I prefer to Ethereum because many people prefer Ethereum and have blockchain applications and can invest in the long term, let alone Ethereum can transact quickly and have good potential in comparison with NEO
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
April 18, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
If you choose between these two, I would recommend NEO to you, because it can collect NEO Gas if you leave it in your purse. Both will grow in the market

Both eth and neo are a good option for investments. ETH is longer on the market and has a better position on the market. A lot of projects work on this platform, which is an eth advantage. NEO with good development has a good chance of becoming a competition for eth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 18, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
No one really knows what the future will hold.

Though NEO has said they are positioning themselves to be in direct competition with Ethereum, I still think that there is a long way to go for them in terms of mainstream adoption. This is not speculative investment advice; it’s a fact that Ethereum is well-positioned in the crypto market, especially when it comes to their technological aspects.

In the end, I place my bet on ETHEREUM.  Smiley
Activity: 186
April 18, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
If you choose between these two, I would recommend NEO to you, because it can collect NEO Gas if you leave it in your purse. Both will grow in the market
Activity: 350
April 18, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

The goal of Ethereum is to be a platform for DApps, and they cope with the task. Now they are leaders. Their strategy is to give users and developers more control and more opportunities to develop their own applications. NEO is working on the development of the product of the future. The goal of Neo, ultimately, is to build a platform for a new "smart economy", using technologies similar to those of Ethereum
P.S. Ethereum develops in response to the emergence of new requirements. NEO is developing its platform, anticipating future needs. Therefore, if NEO gets to realize its plans, it can become number 1
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

I am Opting to Ethereum because many people prefer Ethereum and have good application of blockchain and popularity and with Ethereum we are willing to invest in the long term to get maximum profit,;
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 17, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
IMO, both ETH and Neo have good potential. Why don’t spilt your investment and invest in both coins. Instead of selling all your ETH, you could sell 50% and buy 10 Neo.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
I think ETH or NEO are equally good and have different function or purpose.
in essence this is just an opinion not a suggestion to invest in NEO or ETH, so come back to you guys.
Activity: 255
April 17, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
The biggest disadvantage of NEO project is that it might be controlled by the Chinese government. Also, there are some difficulties with scalability and launching an initial coin offering through their blockchain. You know about the GAS, so with its price it is very expensive to create your own token via NEO blockchain. So, for ETH it cost me about $70
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
the more the better. if you still have the capital to buy NEO it's good. the more you invest in various coins, the benefits will also be more. advice from me before buying coins to be invested, better analyze the coins first. whether the market price movements increased or not.
Activity: 138
April 17, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
I think both coins are good.  I would invest in ETH and NEO.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
April 17, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
Both projects are amazing.
Team of each projects are constantly working on their platform, and trying to gain new contracts in the real life, to expand their business.
Already a lot of projects on each of those both platform.
Choose the one you prefer, or buy both of them. But selling one to buy the other is nonsense in my mind.
Pages:
Jump to: