Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 14. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Ethereum will triple its price this 2018. From the ATH of 900$  to 2700$ this year. April or may the bullish trend will start, so sitback and relax enjoy the dip and fill your bags with coins.
Yeah and so for that reason it is too far from dumping or going back to $1 its really impossible no one would ever think of that if he is in a good mind otherwise he wants spread a bad news that can become a panic sell for eth holders but it will not works.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
I was hoping this year is the end of ETH if this will happen cryptocurrency will affect. If BTC will return in original price the ETH will follow ETH affect many atlcoins. IF this happen more investors will be disappointed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Ethereum will triple its price this 2018. From the ATH of 900$  to 2700$ this year. April or may the bullish trend will start, so sitback and relax enjoy the dip and fill your bags with coins.
Activity: 826
i dont have any think if eth back to $1, this is irrational. we know eth is good coin after btc, i think if eth down until $1 that situation are the end of cryptocurrency because all of coin and altcoin will down too
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If such an outstanding crypto currency, like the Ethereum will cost only 1 dollar, then all this industry will be covered, and the crypto currency will disappear altogether. Investors will never be allowed to do this.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i do not think so. ETH is still one of the best coins in the world. you can see, ETH is supported by Vitalik Buterin - a talent Scientist in cryptocurrency market. ETH can not die
Activity: 308
Then came Google’s early-Wednesday announcement that it will be banning ads for cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, or ICOs. Facebook made a similar move earlier this year, so the two biggest digital ad players are shunning the cryptocurrency space.
despite this news I think it is impossible to return to 1 usd
Activity: 434
ETH will never come back even to 100 usd, this is an entire ecosystem, not just a game, this year is very complicated for crypto, with all sides comes pressure, but the market is stronger than it was before. Waiting for eth this limit 5-10 thousand usd
Where do you come up with such judgments? Now we are witnessing a historic fall in the cryptocurrency market. Is this not a reason to stop being so sure that the cryptocurrency will always grow?
Activity: 164
ETH will never come back even to 100 usd, this is an entire ecosystem, not just a game, this year is very complicated for crypto, with all sides comes pressure, but the market is stronger than it was before. Waiting for eth this limit 5-10 thousand usd

I agree with that. The ETH community is much bigger than when it was $100. There are more usage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
It seems to me that the market was stable at the end of 2017, because everyone was talking about it and wanted to get involved. Perhaps now, would also help the media to pay attention again to the crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
this is ridicilous predictions, with less knowledege about eth
if you can see the fundamentally, at this moment eth is the most powerfull platform in crypto world,
so there is no reason for eth to back in $1 again mate
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Lmao, these are all from the dot-com bubble. What about the companies that survived tho? Like Google, Amazon, Yahoo and many more. They are on the top on the game rn.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I don't understand the creation of these posts, create more uncertainty among people and make newbies think foolish

I think that newcomers are very frightened by such topics. The market is now in panic and such topics are intensifying it. It seems to me that someone benefits from this. Probably someone wants to buy not only cheap bitcoin, but also ETH)))
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
Erc20's token, I believe 99% of the money goes to zero, but those that survive, enough to make people want it, it's good to have money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This is hard to imagine. The global government is paying close attention to the virtual encryption market now, the number of erc20 tokens is gradually increasing.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Once it happened it's the end of ETH . It's not possible for me because ETH has it's own asset as it used by many ICO's as well .
That's right, it is very unlikely to happen for ethereum will go back to $1. A questonable stand on ethereum value if go back to $1. So many users already in ethereum platform and it has really used for us and for many investors who really believes in ethereum capacity to become big this year. However, once price declining I am on ethereum cannot go down low to $1.
Activity: 117
Merit: 18
I very much doubt that ETH will fall to the value of $ 1 this year! Yes,the crypto currency market is now going through hard times,but ETH is a very promising coin,and do not worry about its drawdown to such a low level!
You imagine how much you were wrong ?? Now the price of the Ethereum is $ 600, I believe that the price will continue to fall.

$600 is a far cry from $1.  EVERY market has swings.  ETH and ERC20 are needed for so many upcoming projects, there is no way your prediction makes sense!
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I very much doubt that ETH will fall to the value of $ 1 this year! Yes,the crypto currency market is now going through hard times,but ETH is a very promising coin,and do not worry about its drawdown to such a low level!
You imagine how much you were wrong ?? Now the price of the Ethereum is $ 600, I believe that the price will continue to fall.
Activity: 511
I don't think ethereum will go back to $1 this year. There are many fuds that can affect the price but the market will always recover. So many users of ethereum and supports from the users that are existings so I dont think we can see it's price like that.
Pages:
Jump to: