Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 19. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
For ETH to shoot down to such a low value is impossible to me. ETH might fall, obviously, it is prone to fall always. But to such a lower amount, it is not possible. Buy it when the price limits down a bit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 09, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

It's possible if an exchange f*cks up.

@ontopic   Worst case scenario for that low of a price to happen is if they discover a major irreversible security flaw, which is very much unlikely I believe.

And to add for that, ETH going back to $30 will just result into more doubts if investors/average bitcoiners/just a normal user will make an entry again. It's a worst experience that after reaching their peak status suddenly they will go back again to scratch meaning after all the developments and hype it build, still it happened.

And for exchange issues, still unlikely to happened.

But hey that's OP view so if responses here didn't changed it's mindset then continue to process disregarding facts. Soon realization will come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 09, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
ETH never dropped for $ 30. Currently, the price of ETH is nearly $ 800. In the future, the price of ETH will be even higher because the market is gradually stabilizing and rising to develop. You should be patient waiting for that development.
Activity: 103
May 09, 2018, 12:07:22 PM
No ETH could drop to such a low price. There is no reason for ETH to fall deep and if ETH drops to $ 30, it is unlikely that Crypto will survive.
you are right, this does not make sense because eth is a good platform and is widely used by many new altcoins, so I'm sure the value is too low
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
No ETH could drop to such a low price. There is no reason for ETH to fall deep and if ETH drops to $ 30, it is unlikely that Crypto will survive.
Those people waiting to drops like that will wait for long. Price of eth has drops before and I don't think it will going down low from the current price. Why waiting for it too low, eth is still good to buy today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
No ofcourse not,instead youre the "only fool" whos expecting that ethereum will return back to $30 .
This is the craziest the lousiest post ive ever read since i join this cryptoworld..

Even if you waited until you die OP,ethereum wont even drop to 100$ for sure,..the coin will make a difference for the whole cryptocurrency situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 09, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I admire your patience to wait for the erh to drop at 30$ if that happen how much would the price of otjer alt coins then?  and what is your reason why you tjink eth price would fall that law? cause me im patiently waiting in ang opposite side i'm patiently waiting for eth  to reach its all time high  lets see who's patience will be granted first.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
May 09, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
Probably not possible.  If it went down to that low it would be for a fraction of a second as there are thousands upon thousands of people who probably already have buy orders set all the way down in case it drops at all.  Extremely unlikely without some sort of human error somewhere.

It's possible if an exchange f*cks up.

@ontopic   Worst case scenario for that low of a price to happen is if they discover a major irreversible security flaw, which is very much unlikely I believe.
Activity: 191
May 09, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
how u can think about that
$30 for eth awwwwww
if that happend maybe all coin/token will lower than that
i think impossible to get that low
$600 most possible for this year (my prediction)
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
It's impossible that ETH drop its value at 30$. I guess it has been increasing bit by bit everyday. So, if you're planning to invest on it, now is the time to buy because I believe it is continuously increasing until year-end.

Yes I do not believe the ETH price can drop to $ 30. Even though I'm dreaming, I still do not think this will happen. More and more people are joining Crypto. Buy ETH on more. So much demand will help ETH higher prices.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 03:54:17 AM
It's impossible that eth will go down in that price because as of now ethereum is popular to investor because of ICO that mostly people are investing. If ethereum down to $30 it's bid crash in the market. I think you know what I mean.
Activity: 518
May 09, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
Many times over, price if an asset is an indication of growth and development if such asset. Ethereum have sold for $10 before when it was still developing  it's smart contract capabilities. Now, ethereum has gone pass that level of development you can not expect it's price to be lower.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
May 09, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
Probably not possible.  If it went down to that low it would be for a fraction of a second as there are thousands upon thousands of people who probably already have buy orders set all the way down in case it drops at all.  Extremely unlikely without some sort of human error somewhere.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

I dont think it happens because Eth already gains trust to big investors and as of this moment the existence of etherium plays significant role to ICO's especially etherium based ICO's .
I also don’t think that we will ever see Ethereum decreasing to such a value ever. Such good days are gone now. However, there will be many dips in future from time to time but expecting such a high fall is just fooling oneself around. There is one more reason and that is bitcoin. Ethereum and almost all of the coins depend on bitcoin for making progress. They do whatever bitcoin does. Bitcoin will never bleed a lot.
Activity: 420
May 08, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
$30?? Why you set the price too low? That impossible because fundamental of ETH still strong so when ETH at price $400 will be many trader and investor buy it, because they know that is level support area of ETH. The community of ETH still strong to support technology of ETH, and many start ups used their blockchain to issued token and to run their bisnis. So ETH has strong fundamental and big community , and this coin not like Bitconnect or similar others.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 08, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

I think it is possibly not to be happen because as we can see now the etherium community is continuously growing day by day due to various ICO that uses it and also due to its good platform that every investors can be used. We can see that it has a huge and strong community that makes the price increase and make the demand huge.
Activity: 1344
May 08, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
what? that's impossible ethereum down at $30 that will never happen, you should not wait that price you miss the profit of ethereum if you don't buy right now the market are starting to recover.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

I dont think it happens because Eth already gains trust to big investors and as of this moment the existence of etherium plays significant role to ICO's especially etherium based ICO's .
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 08, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
LOL... hmmp 30$ price of etherium is a bit imposible to happen again in the future unless people already want to dump etherium and choose another crypto currency. Etherium have a very big community in the market and thats the reason why etherium is the second biggest crypto currency in the market.
Eth is great and no doubt in it. People from different backgrounds and socioeconomic status are continuously getting in there and earning money of them. Right now, they aren’t much good in state of giving profits because they are so low. But this can be used as opportunity window and can be bought in such low price that is affordable to almost everyone and then sell when they gets high.
Pages:
Jump to: