Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 2. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 15, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
I look at the topic has not lost relevance, although earlier no one took it seriously. This means that many are preparing for such a turn of events, see if the whole market will survive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
November 15, 2018, 02:42:25 AM
Working as a CMO for an Ethereum dApp that raised 3m in ETH, I can tell you, it's looking tough to go up...

- In 2017 there were $6.3 billion raised in ICOs
- Over 95% used ETH as their main fundraising token
- Lock-up periods ranged from 6 months to 2 years > unlocking now > billions dumped now
- Companies have to sell their ETH to use their funds (my salary alone costs 25 ETH a month)
- Updates keep getting delayed, not impressed with devs

Goodluck to them but I don't see hope.

What price was ETH when you raised the 3M? Most projects raised a lot of Eth, and were forced to sell it off of course, to pay for salaries especially, and they paid a lot of devs over $10k per month,,, some even $15k. You were paid $25k at ETH price of $1k... but actually even now you earn more than $4k. People are being forced to sell as they pay bills. That caused a lot of selling pressure. People thought 1000 tokens all utility, would cause demand for Ether for Dapp transactions. But as you point out,,, they just caused dumping.

it dropped to #3 in marketcap. unless there is a good ico project based on ethereum, ethereum will fall to 2 digits
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 15, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
Working as a CMO for an Ethereum dApp that raised 3m in ETH, I can tell you, it's looking tough to go up...

- Lock-up periods ranged from 6 months to 2 years > unlocking now > billions dumped now
- Companies have to sell their ETH to use their funds (my salary alone costs 25 ETH a month)

What price was ETH when you raised the 3M? Most projects raised a lot of Eth, and were forced to sell it off of course, to pay for salaries especially, and they paid a lot of devs over $10k per month,,, some even $15k. You were paid $25k at ETH price of $1k... but actually even now you earn more than $4k. People are being forced to sell as they pay bills. That caused a lot of selling pressure. People thought 1000 tokens all utility, would cause demand for Ether for Dapp transactions. But as you point out,,, they just caused dumping.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 15, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
I agree with DaMut, I think it is totally impossible even if ethereum network would be hacked or broke down.
These large drops possible with ICO or other altcoins, but not top3 coins...

I agree but there is no assurance of the price would retain long and never go down even for top 3 coins. Those coins have remarkable concept and ideals but we must remember that there are new projects that can beat them anytime. Im not saying its easy to best those pioneered coins, what Im implying is that we cant predict the outcome especially in a volatile and unstable market like crypto. Everything can happen anytime.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 12:13:06 AM
What will happen next, this market is increasingly unpredictable. Maybe a bitcoin would be about $ 2000 maybe up to $ 8000 but I'm seeing altcoin now really puzzled. Coin top that also reduced to 20% clear price is not yet due to market regulation.
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
November 14, 2018, 11:52:25 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I have the same opinion with you about the market going to hell. I am a very optimistic person in the crypto market but now I am different. Things have gone down so fast and I think the altcoins are still having virtual prices now. The altcoins are now valued at zero because, until now, its value has always been flattered by whales.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

Activity: 546
November 14, 2018, 11:21:37 PM
We don't know what will happen in the future, if ETH reaches 30 $, of course, there will be many people who lose money. But many people also benefit because they can invest at a very low price. But I do not expect that ETH will reach the lowest price. We hope ETH will continue to increase and develop.
Merit: 14
November 14, 2018, 09:21:08 PM
ethereum at only $ 30 i can not imagine. before the price drops so low, there is bound to be a run on the coin and people would start buying it cheaply. i am pretty sure about it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 09:15:40 PM
Of course that Ethereum will never reach such low prices as it is now. The situation we see today confirms the theory that they want to lure out of the holders of cryptocurrency at a low price all that they have accumulated.
Agree, the price will not go down to that depth, when the price of Ethereum can go down to $100, of course there will be many
investors who will buy it because that price is a very cheap price, and then prices will rise again because of high demand
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 14, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

if Vitalik Buterin will say, I am selling all my ETH down to $30 and will buy it all with all my funds with $30 than theoretically yes, otherwise I do not think it's quite possible, but who knows it's crypto, could be a second candle down to $30. As I stable $30 price, I am quite unsure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 125
November 14, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
Ethereum will never fall at these prices.Why everyone in the forum expects huge price declines in ethereum?I think it's impossible for ethereum to be in those prices.Ethereum is a huge industry.It contains many projects.That's why it's impossible for ethereum to have 30 dollars.
Activity: 313
November 14, 2018, 05:52:10 PM
Hodl gang ?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 14, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Lesson of the crypto world,,, nothing is impossible. For Bitcoin to drop 90% is very possible and has happened before, so the bottom you can expect for Bitcoin is 2k. Altcoins are even worse, so imagine 90% for Ethereum is $140, which we almost reached! I would say as many alts have reached 5%, so can Ether. 5% for ETH is $70 and if you already reach $70,,, $30 is not far away!

P.S. 2 years ago ETH was not even $20 Wink
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
Of course that Ethereum will never reach such low prices as it is now. The situation we see today confirms the theory that they want to lure out of the holders of cryptocurrency at a low price all that they have accumulated.
Nothing is impossible, in this market anything can happen. BTC price 1000$ and ETH price 30$ would actually happen if the market crashed. I myself never want that to happen because if it happens all will end
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
November 14, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

i will buy ethereum with all my capital, if the price of eth drop to $30 my friend
and maybe not only me,, but a lot of people here will do the same too
but, i believe ethereum will not down to $30 ,, its hard to be true

regards
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
November 14, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
Not gonna happen the bear market was its on ending phase right now and bull are accumulating enough power to run very closely which is waited by many crypto enthusiast this year Im confident that eth will not valued lower than $150 this year Im also waiting for this price but it seems not gonna happen either.   
Activity: 143
October 13, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
Most likely, Yes. Unfortunately, speculators often use Etherium to inflate bubbles, which is unprofitable for regulators, if this trend continues, then Etherium is waiting for the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
This situation is no longer possible in the finance market, because the crypto of the world already has a certain capitalization below which will not allow the market to fall. Plus, when in the ordinary sector everyone is not stable, they will transfer their money to cryptocurrency. Because this price is not possible.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

That's too low for a good quality currency and I think you had underestimate the supporters of ethereum as they will not let that price happen not unless theirs a chaos in cryptocurrency. Buy when you think it's a lower price and hold until the price climb back to the all time high. Ethereum has a bright future, then don't waste for the opportunity to buy at lower price. 

Ethereum lost a lot but it does not mean that this altcoin is going to fall so deep. 30 dollars is the price that is TOO low. ETH is the alt that must cost at least a thousand now.
Pages:
Jump to: