Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 31. (Read 113192 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The introduction of blockchain technology in the field of medical care is an important step forward to make our lives better and to obtain, if necessary, higher-quality medical services. Truly this is a great project. I wish all the luck to the team!
Activity: 154
the first health project I know. I think it will be a successful project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
This is more than just the airdrop. Its a real and good project to support. Health Care also getting the attention of the crytography era.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
hope everything goes well and project success, i believe you will do it. good luck. my heart is with you  Kiss
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
Great Health Care Project. hope i can have an airdrop!
Activity: 95
I will support this project.
Good luck to dev team !
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
nd finally it starts program bounty , nice to see it, good luck
Activity: 334
Do you plan to add other countries to your strategy? What are the plans for Asia?
Activity: 181
Need more information about the total supply and the maximum that will be released to the market if eventually listed on various exchanges.
Activity: 10
You already have telegram channel?
Activity: 63
Great project guys i like your concept
Wish u good luck
Activity: 2
Activity: 4
i loved this project please send me the link of your whitepaper.
Activity: 11
looking forward in this project. great project
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Etheal project is revolutionary in the medical and health industries. An interesting application of blockchain technology to medical industry. Good luck with the project!
Activity: 9
Activity: 14
I like this project.I really hope that the project will run smoothly.
Activity: 294
Hi there.
ITALIAN TRANSLATOR here.

Here's my actual portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koEBbwlptnbyIaT6IYgvuvgrfaRtp-iTAMIgRt9ZnPI/edit?usp=sharing

It would be a pleasure to work with you. Feel free to contact me (possibly via PM) if you are interested

I work with Photoshop and Illustrator so I can also translate images if requested (better results if you can send me .psd or .ai)

Cheers
Activity: 5
Activity: 87
Pages:
Jump to: