Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 30. (Read 113192 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I love this project , interested
AIRDROP:
The Etheal (HEAL) Airdrop Requirement:
-Open to the first 2,000 participants (550 HEAL/participant)
 #Airdrop #HEAL #Etheal

Activity: 182
Interesting how health integrated to blockchain and that makes this project different. I'm seeing a good success to this especially for a long period where they are giving rewards to the hodler. Best of luck Etheal team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
It is very interesting project ! I'll wait for implementation, and if possible will participate in the sale of tokens
Activity: 23
This project gave people real deal about Health Care advancement. Hope to see more about this dev. We suppose to support this kind of project.
Activity: 27
migrating working healthcare service to the blockchain is great idea that I can't even imagine, this is a promising project. Good luck Etheal Team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 38
Its a real and good project to support.Hope everything goes well and project will success.Thanks for airdrod, good luck.
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 35
Activity: 72
free 550 token...looking forward....Hope that the project will going smoothly.....!
Activity: 40
Activity: 3
Activity: 588
Ive always liked learning about new campaigns which revolved around healthcare. There really is a general need for a better, and affordable health care. will keep an eye on this.
Activity: 182
This is an excellent project with great potential in the future! Good luck to you!!!
Activity: 74
Activity: 53
This project looks huge and promising. Having our health sector in blockchain is an awesome development. I look forward to the success of this project. Kudos.
Activity: 68
I will participate on the airdrop and support this project
Pages:
Jump to: