Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 33. (Read 113192 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
 Hi devs! May your project run smoothly! Can you explain how your bonus system works?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

The project deserved my attention, after February 15 I will see how the team is developing in this direction
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Healthcare in a blockchain? nice idea. I will be watching this. Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I think this is great great idea! Healthcaring are always topical problem, so improvement of any service which takes care about peoples  health are always interesting and good, in my opinion. I wish ❤️Etheal❤️OS of Healthcare great success!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
❤️Etheal❤️OS of Healthcare is very good for Healthcare Industry’s bringing New Operating System for every one. It's so wonderful!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Nice project let us support this Project to be successful in the future! Congrats developers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Etheal (HEAL) is good project to help people and also giving people easier access for health care everywhere in this world.
I really hope that the project will run smoothly and success
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
The view and goal of the project are very clear and big,but I
think they are too beautiful to be  true..
As we all know the healthy market is huge,trillion dollars,but
It's very hard to change the healthy market,even the previous
Mr. President has tried many times but he failed finally!
The key to change the healthy market is not the technology,I
think we should search answer from the social welfare structure,
maybe that's the right way!
We have to realize that the blockchain is not omnipotent!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hello, what is your plain about the coin? Also, do have plain to do ICO and when is it going to start?
Activity: 66
Excellent project with good team. Really hope that the project will run smoothly in future! Smiley
Activity: 180
Airdrop 550 token

Nice project! Health care project is great! Good luck and more power dev.
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
why is so many FUDs newbie here, spamming the word "airdrop 550" got any rewards?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 68
I like this kind of project that helping the community it is like Docademic. This will be really so that when the time comes that people will have easy life healthcare  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 32
Activity: 55
I'm interested
#Airdrop #HEAL #Etheal
Activity: 490
A decentralized platform project who cares about our health and at the same time benefits its community holders.its a very great project for us
Activity: 350
Airdrop 550 HEAL tokens is 100% FAKE.

Do not donate, do not send your email addres, do not comment here about airdrop
Activity: 448
With this Etheal project, many will benefit on it. I trust this project. I look forward into it for 1 to 2 years to fully grown. More power to you devs.
Activity: 6
Good evening! It's good to see that the company is growing!
Pages:
Jump to: