Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 34. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
this concept i have been waiting for to release, i will surely support your project. about health and helping other people is the first priority and this the good choice for the tokens.
Activity: 5
This is good project for me, Join now if you feel the same way.
Activity: 90
I hope hodler rewards will be really implemented. Holding the coins will help stabilize the price for the first few months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Awesome project, already submitted the airdrop form. Wish this project all the best and let's go to the moon together.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
Airdrop 550 tokens

very good, amazing project, i like it
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
Health is an overall concern.Thank you to the Etheal team who gives importance about creating a decentralized health concern project
Activity: 276
This is one of the most innovative developments of the application of cryptocurrency. I really hope that this concept gains widespread acceptance. I congratulate the investors and wish the team the willpower to see it through
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Well done! Have a very nice logo design. I really like. The design of the banner is also very interesting. A very cool project, you gather a team of very great people. I hope you will be very succesfull.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
An interesting idea of the project, I hope the team will fulfill the plan. Good luck to the team
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Waiting for the bounty.

We have a separate thread for bounty. Please keep track of that for the next round of bounty.
You cal alo join our telegram groups to be up-to-date about all the activities.
Activity: 45
Etheal project on migration of working healthcare service comparison portal to the blockchain is definitely going to be revolutionising every healthcare benchmark......To me (Great Project)....Greetings To Its Developers For Such An Extraordinary Dedicated Work...... Smiley
Activity: 102
Read the whitepaper and I can say that I am impressed with this project. Being a pharmacist this would be very beneficial to the health sector.
Activity: 76
HODLER Reward will work for any quantity of coin or specific quantiy of coin?
Activity: 574

NIce airdrop )) and very interesting project!!
Good luck!

Activity: 8
I hope for the success and also waiting for Bounty. Fantastic project.
Activity: 167
Activity: 15
Activity: 9
Activity: 95
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
nice project . Will be huge in the future  Smiley
Pages: