Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 32. (Read 113192 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I must say this is one of the most informative cryptos out there. Cant wait to see what you do with this! Smiley
Activity: 13
Activity: 10
it seems this project is doomed !
Activity: 12
Promissing project hope will up soon good luck devs
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Airdrop 550 token

Healthcare is a very important and a huge industry and this is one where the innovations brought on by the blockchain technology can be life-changing. I am supporting Etheal the OS of healthcare in its quest to revolutionize the industry. I am sure that can mean a lot to many people whom the project will touched as time goes on. Good luck to the people behind the project and do everything you can to make it a super  success.
Activity: 148
Airdrop 550 Tokan, thanks for airdrop
Activity: 238
Through this kind of project people can benifit with easier access for health care everywhere in this world and help the needed.
I really hope this project will run smoothly and  deliver its vision.  Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Awesome project.. I like that you've included the link of the whitepaper on the airdrop form

Good luck devs
Activity: 29
A nice group thinking the welfare of the people that would benefit worldwide. Hoping for this project to succeed!
Activity: 42
Awesome airdrop just waiting for the cabin to get to the moon
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
It should be lunch as soon as possible.

The launch of project will be as per proper planning. There is no point of launching a half baked product. Please refer to teh WP to get the details about project roadmap.
copper member
Hello, what is your plain about the coin? Also, do have plain to do ICO and when is it going to start?

Currently the team is active in marketing the project. The ICO is planned for March. The exact dates will be announced soon.
copper member
why is so many FUDs newbie here, spamming the word "airdrop 550" got any rewards?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please ignore that scam. It is fake. Etheal doesn;t have any airdrop planned as of now. Don't share your details with the spammers.
copper member
Good evening! It's good to see that the company is growing!
Yes. We are actively adding members and advisors to our core group. Also the team is actively marketing the project which will help a great deal when ICO is launched.
copper member
And as you rightly pointed out, HODLER reward is aimed at promoting users to hold their tokens for long term. This will help reduce the volatility in the market.
copper member
I hope hodler rewards will be really implemented. Holding the coins will help stabilize the price for the first few months.

HODLER reward is added to the smartcontract and thus will be implemented automatically. No one needs to implement it manually.
Activity: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello,
Do you plan yo run another Bounty campaign?
As the project is very likely to success, I'd like to be part of it.
Not sure the current airdrop is genuine...
Pages:
Jump to: