Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 51. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 4
How it bounty work ? I dont understand
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Ledger Nano S is supported to store token? Thanks!
Activity: 73
Activity: 18
great project very promising and a lot of future for this token great job kudos to all developers
Activity: 27
Health care project is a good idea i hope it will be moon and try to be truthful to your follower...success
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
To be honest, that looks awesome. Do you already have any partners on board? Keep it going
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Like this  health care blockchain project. Heath care projects have greater future and will help people fast and with low expenses.
Activity: 47
Wonderful Etheal project kudos to the brain behind this project
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
Activity: 6
Looking forward on this project. Smiley Smiley

#Etheal
Activity: 308
Why do not you develop it in Asia?
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
This is a laudable project. It has the potentials to bring the much needed change in the global health sector. I will endeavor to participate in the public ICO sale.
Activity: 61
i love this project of etheal really help a lot of people.
Activity: 308
Like this kind of project, helping peoples and also giving peoples easier access for health care everywhere in this world.
I really hope that the project will run smoothly.
Activity: 22
Good project dev.  Hope succesfully
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
This project is awesome. Do you have another thread for bounty?
Activity: 10
This is a nice project
Will wait till it unfold
Good work developers
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Helping peoples and giving peoples possibility to choose easier access for health care is good project. Team looks good such dr and prof. It can be see U know what U doing with supporters and advisors. Unlock blockchain for all. Need more access to get token.
Pages:
Jump to: