Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 2. (Read 35555 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 05:45:12 PM
Although it has experienced a very large dump, it seems that ethereum remains the first choice for long-term investment, especially after experiencing a very large amount of disposal, ethereum has the potential to be able to give us a substantial profit if we buy it. at low prices there has been a growth in the market and prices have risen again to the highest level.
therefore, I still really trust this one coin for my long-term investment and hope for the best for the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 05:36:14 PM
I choose altcoins like a XAUp company, because investing in this project will lead to financial freedom.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 09, 2019, 11:33:53 AM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
What a noob and stuoid question,ethereum is altcoin together with all the cryptocurrency next to bitcoin

But about your question it depends on your faith and trust to the currency you will investing ethereum is a good altcoin but we can find other crypt whos having good more even potential than ethereum all you need to do is have a chance to find them in time
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 09, 2019, 11:22:15 AM
I will still choose ethereum, because I believe in ethereum, especially now that Harga ethereum is stabilizing again.
ethereum has been widely trusted and is the second choice by many people after bitcoin, it looks like ethereum will still be the best choice from other altcoins.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
March 09, 2019, 11:03:36 AM
depending on how much capital you have, if you have capital of around $ 1000 I recommend investing with ethereum, but if the capital is below that number you should invest with ICO, to double your initial capital, but investing in ICO is very high risk.
Activity: 644
March 09, 2019, 10:04:47 AM
ethereum can be one of the things that might be made one of the good things. now choosing altcoin will only make speculation. so my suggestion is to buy ethereum where ethereum is a safer coin,
If you are a person looking for a safe investment with then only buy assets ethereum and bitcoin is your choice. But if you are a person who likes the potential, then there are a lot of altcoin that you can select for you to prove the market potential of the future. and to keep in mind, all the assets of crypto has the potential and risks.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 09, 2019, 09:59:12 AM
but what I see now is that ethereum has experienced a very good price increase until this moment, hopefully it can last forever if the altcoin problem is a lot good but, the price offered in my opinion is still low if ethereum dares to offer high prices when sold but cheap when bought.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 08:59:04 AM
ethereum can be one of the things that might be made one of the good things. now choosing altcoin will only make speculation. so my suggestion is to buy ethereum where ethereum is a safer coin,
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 08:57:55 AM
Ethereum is still an altcoin dear, just that it's the pace setter. Sure thing to do is to hold some ETH and other altcoins with good potential which look promising in the near future. There are many coins with great project development and progress, consider having some on your portfolio in preparation for the bull run.

Ethereum is just like another altcoin but its much safer. Many good project and good coin these days and i think worth to invest. For example, EOS is good coin and i think could compete with ethereum in the future
If the ETH did not develop in 2019 and 2020, I believe that 2021 EOS will surpass ETH, but I don't think the price of EOS can exceed the price of ETH.
In technical terms, it is quite possible to reach the Ethereum level, you can even surpass it, but in terms of price it will not be easy to do, after all, Ethereum had a big handicap regarding EOS
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 08:25:16 AM
I believe in Ether because it is establish coin and there is no fear to invest in ether. at the current period it is very low so i will prefer to hold ether.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 08:23:33 AM
Ethereum is still an altcoin dear, just that it's the pace setter. Sure thing to do is to hold some ETH and other altcoins with good potential which look promising in the near future. There are many coins with great project development and progress, consider having some on your portfolio in preparation for the bull run.

Ethereum is just like another altcoin but its much safer. Many good project and good coin these days and i think worth to invest. For example, EOS is good coin and i think could compete with ethereum in the future
If the ETH did not develop in 2019 and 2020, I believe that 2021 EOS will surpass ETH, but I don't think the price of EOS can exceed the price of ETH.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
March 09, 2019, 08:18:52 AM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

Is ether also a form of altcoin to consider? I think the argument is not valid as how can we choose between a choices which is also the same as the other one. I think you should be particular in order for us to help you.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
March 09, 2019, 06:55:40 AM
Ether is an altcoin but if you prefer something else then I suggest you to see coinmarketcap.com for the listing of thousands of altcoins there. And if I were you I will going to choose on crypto that are listed on top rank of course you can see there that ether is next to bitcoin. But, there could be more better than ether in terms of its market price volatility if you do like to do trading. Just do your research before putting up your money.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 06:53:56 AM
Invest in both as they will soon both rise. But if you want a certain return invest in eth
Activity: 196
March 09, 2019, 06:51:42 AM
Ethereum is actually a top altcoin. Well, you already know ETH surpass all of them, so yeah, hold more ETH. 
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
March 09, 2019, 06:29:53 AM
Long hodl eth and buy more good altcoins like bat,tron,xrp,eos,neo,grin and lot more.
Activity: 471
March 09, 2019, 06:14:49 AM
Majority of the altcoins is comparatively low so i think alt hold is the best way in the current market perspective. Ethereum hold will not be satisfy you end of the day because other many stable and potential coin try to overtake ETH. New projects highly focus and concern with EOS,TRON,LTC and RIPPLE.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 06:03:47 AM

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 09, 2019, 05:48:18 AM
Ether or altcoin or tokens that I think are the same, are has same risky. If you talk about the best coin recommendations for the long term HODL, the top 10 in coinmarketcap are the best including ether and bitcoin, for low risk nobody knows because depending on the price of bitcoin if the bitcoin price grows, all altcoin prices will also go up.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
March 09, 2019, 04:13:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: