Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: 2017 vs 2019 - page 6. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
September 22, 2019, 01:42:17 AM
I see someone commenting ethereum is dead in the thread
I dont think its dead, be always specific on what you are telling or sharing because it might give the reader a wrong information to other people, let me say it this way, a dead project will disappear and we might not even see a site or anything if its dead
but ethereum network is still here and there are lots of people using ethereum so its not dead, it might go down but not gone,
besides the price of ethereum is still above roi why? because from what I know the price is just like a cents or a dollar way back so its still alive
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
September 21, 2019, 04:38:21 PM
2017 is the best year for ethereum and Bitcoin but this year ethereum alone not performed in the crypto marketplace. Very sad to see the people whoever invested on ethereum and it's fellow tokens.
Maybe you can believe ethereum now for the the future growth but still it is unsure.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
September 21, 2019, 02:47:28 PM
For Eth 2017 was a golden period, Converting all of your Eth to Btc might not be a good move as it still a second best. We might get some good news in 2020 for Eth.
The good news will be this year, ETH 2.0 will be updated soon, then it is planned to switch to PoS mining, so that soon ETH will recover and become stronger
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
September 21, 2019, 01:29:14 PM
2017,ETH is a basic platform for funding and token issue,and more than90%+ projects and tokens select to be on eth.

2019,ETH is the base platform for more large-scale Defi open finance, as you can see,MakeDAO,ddex,and so on.

so,anyway,the promising future is coming for eth.
It seems to me like the basic platform even did a little better than the present one, because 2017 was really a great year for Ethereum, and this 2019 has not been great at all, and this 2019 looks like their hype is seriously dying down.  I believe that there is still a very great future for Ethereum, but that bright future can only be achieved if there is more push from the side of the developers and team, because other projects are quite pushing their project better than Ethereum now, and most of those projects are not on their chain which we would have said will still affect them positively.

Let us see what their Ethereum 2.0 will look like when they release it next year, I learnt that it is really going to be a great new thing entirely with the introduction of new features which is what we need now for Ethereum to keep getting attractive.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
September 21, 2019, 02:42:57 AM
I wouldn't convert all my ETH to BTC at all. I would always keep it into 60% btc and 40~30% in eth. ETH has so much potential to grow its price (if that's what you're after) because of all the developments happening. There are good coins that are focused on different areas in the space like the fashion market using the Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20) for their project.

Bitcoin is no longer getting updates at all and has become stagnant for years, while on the other hand, ETH is making its moves and has 2.0 underway. It's a very exciting time now to be an ETH holder!
indeed 2.0 is the most awaited thing for next year it's just that here I am still in doubt, because I think correction on eth is still likely to happen and it's good to wait for this kind of thing to buy eth, oh yes for erc20 I think it's still not good because there are only a few tokens which does have a good impact on ethereum, the rest actually makes the eth image worse because many projects that use erc20 have problems (scams and such).
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 21, 2019, 02:25:30 AM
Very interesting comparison that analyzes holding ETH in 2017 vs holding it today... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/hodling-ethereum-2017-vs-2019/

Thoughts? I'm super happy to have swaped all of my ETH for BTC to be honest
The different about ethereum in 2017 and this year 2019 is the price. We know how hype the ethereum 2 years ago. And people expect this year good price like before but its not easy because we know that its depend to the flow in the market. So even we compare it before and now it will be still hard what eth price will be in the future,if its high or low.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
September 21, 2019, 02:16:25 AM
I wouldn't convert all my ETH to BTC at all. I would always keep it into 60% btc and 40~30% in eth. ETH has so much potential to grow its price (if that's what you're after) because of all the developments happening. There are good coins that are focused on different areas in the space like the fashion market using the Ethereum Blockchain (ERC-20) for their project.

Bitcoin is no longer getting updates at all and has become stagnant for years, while on the other hand, ETH is making its moves and has 2.0 underway. It's a very exciting time now to be an ETH holder!
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
September 21, 2019, 02:11:50 AM
You would've left some portions of your Eth in Eth not to convert all to Btc. Eth/Btc pair is recovering and from the charts, it's going to do well soon. Don't nt always convert all tokens once.
Activity: 429
September 21, 2019, 02:01:32 AM
" Wow ETH is cool, we can create our own token and collect funds for our company. Let's make an ICO !!"
then people buy their token with ETH, demand for ETH increased extremely

" ETH is shit, I lose everything again because investing in scam ICO, better invest on IEO"
People now dump ETH because they think ETH trend is done, now buy exchange native token like BNB, KCS, HBT, OKB for join IEO
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 21, 2019, 01:49:35 AM
For Eth 2017 was a golden period, Converting all of your Eth to Btc might not be a good move as it still a second best. We might get some good news in 2020 for Eth.
Activity: 714
September 21, 2019, 12:48:30 AM
Very interesting comparison that analyzes holding ETH in 2017 vs holding it today... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/hodling-ethereum-2017-vs-2019/

Well, not only the Ethereum but most of all Altcoin holders are swapping or selling their Altcoin assets just to buy Bitcoin resulting to 70% Bitcoin dominance in the market for this year and you are lucky that you are one of those holders that able to buy Bitcoin at lower price. As we have observed, Bitcoin market movement is really fast compared to all Altcoins that is why there are lot of people are now moving to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
September 21, 2019, 12:29:39 AM
As far as I understood they don’t say Eth will die, on the contrary – they see a potential growth. I still support eth, it’s genius.
How can ETH die in this market? If all altcoins die, only ETH will live, and it competes at No. 1 in this market with BTC.

Altcoin will never die as long as there are good investors using it, ETH is one of the most popular coins that will last a long time with Bitcoin.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 20, 2019, 11:14:32 PM

You are super happy, you are a nerd to do that, it's not a wise decision Bitcoin dominance for one is now 80% people are going for Bitcoin and leaving many shitcoins, I'm not saying Ethereum is a shitcoin but if you want aa good portfolio Bitcoin and Ethereum is the two must coin.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
September 20, 2019, 11:13:21 PM
Until recently, I had a positive opinion on Ethereum. But my mind has changed after reading the article and after seeing bitcoin rising and ethereum not rising on a par with bitcoin. Now I can say that bitcoin is most secured and profitable investment. I doubt other coins than bitcoin will exist in the market in the future.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
September 20, 2019, 08:38:25 PM
As far as I understood they don’t say Eth will die, on the contrary – they see a potential growth. I still support eth, it’s genius.
How can ETH die in this market? If all altcoins die, only ETH will live, and it competes at No. 1 in this market with BTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
September 20, 2019, 06:58:54 PM
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
September 17, 2019, 03:10:35 AM
2017,ETH is a basic platform for funding and token issue,and more than90%+ projects and tokens select to be on eth.

2019,ETH is the base platform for more large-scale Defi open finance, as you can see,MakeDAO,ddex,and so on.

so,anyway,the promising future is coming for eth.
Activity: 392
September 16, 2019, 04:28:39 PM

Ethereum now looks weak on the market, but I think that by the end of the year it can grow and I think at this price you can buy Ethereum as in the future there is a large update of the coin and I think the price may be worth more than$1000
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2019, 03:45:02 PM
In 2017 is the ethereum year of the golden age which is dreamed of by many people, but the glory period has ended and became a loser in 2019, ethereum is actually the best variant to invest and can benefit investors who join in it, very different this year all silent can only see from a distance without being able to comment anything with the dump condition and there has been no improvement
I also believe that Ethereum will be able to overcome Bitcoin in 3 years by capitalization. Over the past years, Ethereum has shown how to quickly develop in the cryptocurrency market.
Ethereum is still one of the most stable and promising coins. This year it has already brought a good profit and I think it will bring more. I am waiting for the price of 300 dollars per ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 16, 2019, 03:26:42 PM
Now it makes no sense to compare the same coin, because ETH 2017 is no different from ETH 2019, it will be possible to compare after updating the ETH 2.0 and switching to PoS
Technically, yes. Essentially, Ethereum 2017 is different from today's Ethereum. In 2017-2018, ETH had an ICO engine. Now this source of pumping the past takes money from this coin.
When the time comes for ETH 2.0, I hope it will be a completely other story.
Pages:
Jump to: