Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 4. (Read 31174 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
January 13, 2019, 07:22:09 AM
No one knows where and when the market will turn and what the price will be. There are only assumptions.
These prophets are already sitting in one place.

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 13, 2019, 07:50:04 PM
It can happen! I never thought about this, and I always defended people who said ETH at 50 USD! But right now, I think bitcoin price will hit a new bottom and ETH too! If the ETH fork succeeds then we can hope for a good future of Ethereum, otherwise, the new bottom is waiting for the investors!
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 13, 2019, 07:19:43 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
This is one of the worst FUDs that I heard in all my life. This FUD is also a lie because there is no any proof of the whale activity that will destroy the Ethereum price. Hey OP,  congratulations the Ethereum price is now at $120 today.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 03:49:51 PM
In case ethereum reach this target I will leave this crypto job.
Man, 40$ does mean the end for me and for almost all of people connected with crypto currencies.
$40 would be a really bad price. Hopefully it will not happen in the next few weeks, but the prices are already falling again and nobody can say how deep.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
January 13, 2019, 03:38:57 PM
In case ethereum reach this target I will leave this crypto job.
Man, 40$ does mean the end for me and for almost all of people connected with crypto currencies.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
January 13, 2019, 02:40:22 PM
This thread was created in December and almost 1 month ago. I think it's natural that people speculate about the market. this is a natural thing but indeed ethereum prices are still above.

It has gotten ridiculous, we see new threads every time it moves up 10 percent or down 10 percent.  I swear some people on this forum have no attention span and they only think short term.  They are the types that would of sold bitcoin at $5 after buying it at $1 and thinking they made out like bandits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
This thread was created in December and almost 1 month ago. I think it's natural that people speculate about the market. this is a natural thing but indeed ethereum prices are still above.
Of course today ethereum is much higher in price than it was a few months ago. Almost 2 times the price has risen over the past couple of weeks, but there is a great hope that the growth of the market will not stop there.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
January 13, 2019, 09:00:30 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 13, 2019, 06:08:11 AM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
maybe it possible after Ethereum hardfork are finished, investor trying to selling their Ethereum and fork asset, and make market down again
Most likely the market can go very low around 2500 $ bitcoin and we will be able to see 40-50$ ETH. But this will be the starting point for stabilization and gradual growth by 2020-21. You need to be prepared for this
Activity: 420
January 13, 2019, 05:44:42 AM
I now can not agree with such a conviction. After all, it is now clear that the market has gradually stabilized. It starts to rise in price and restore its previous high positions. Therefore, in any case, reliable cryptocurrencies will consistently become more expensive, including Ethereum.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
January 06, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

maybe it possible after Ethereum hardfork are finished, investor trying to selling their Ethereum and fork asset, and make market down again
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
January 06, 2019, 02:29:28 PM
Today the price of Ethereum has started to increase from $ 95 to $ $159.01. This movement I think is very fast, it only takes one week. So, does not it have the possibility that in the next one or two months the price of Ethereum will be $ 300 to $ 500 USD?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
January 01, 2019, 05:42:38 PM
How do you actually know that mate do you have a link to share so we can check to confirm You story is not complete without actual links to check this
Activity: 462
January 01, 2019, 05:03:13 PM
Today ether goes up sharply. I do not think that at the moment we can talk about the falling trend of this coin.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
January 01, 2019, 04:07:58 PM
I don't even believe that ethereum will go out with 40$ at this time we meet that ethereum get drop for a huge price but 40$ ethereum will be is impossible to me.

I don't think that's the case in cryptocurrency, I have once argued that Ethereum would never fall below $100, but in December 2018 it dropped to as low as $85 which a lot couldn't have pictured as well, I also partially believe that a lot people could be acquiring ETH due the upcoming forks and there could be another sell of after the forks are completed which might drive the price lower again.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 01, 2019, 03:57:31 PM
I don't even believe that ethereum will go out with 40$ at this time we meet that ethereum get drop for a huge price but 40$ ethereum will be is impossible to me.
There are a lot of analysts' forecasts for 2019, which indicate good prospects for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. In any case, a strong impetus for the promotion of cryptocurrency can give the securities market and heavy industry who are interested in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2019, 11:23:28 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 10:39:49 AM
Welcome 2019 with $130 https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
i think its got good support to stay above 100 let see
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 10:25:59 AM
It is a new year and personally,  I have put behind me all the drama of cryptocurrency price last year.  I am looking forward to healthy,  robust and bull market this year.  I believe those that bought dips  are in for many surprises!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
December 30, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks

It will then be time to get that dosh Cheesy

If the Ethereum price fell to $40, it would really be a disaster and an amazing opportunity for very cheap shopping. I think it will not be possible, and if we see any drops, it gonna be not much below $100. In my opinion today's price (around $140) still is a very good opportunity.
I think that partly can be buy coin right now, but there is such a the likelihood Ethereum goes below, than 100$, so can be on anyone case to leave money for purchasing Ethereum slightly later.
Pages:
Jump to: