Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 9. (Read 31174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
Please provide the addresses of those wallets or share a link to this information, as if this is true, it is worth selling, or it is just a throw-in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
what i think is that those holder sell their ETH because of the up coming hard fork of Ethereum which is expected to happen on January 2019 but i don't think that ETH will go below $50 at the end of this year.
Activity: 630
December 22, 2018, 07:08:38 PM
When information about thousands of ethereum tokens moving to an exchange comes from a newbie account and without any links to the transaction it is hard to believe. However, if there is another major dump a move to $40 is certainly possible
Activity: 560
December 22, 2018, 07:05:27 PM
Yes, marketcap was falling down in time you posted , but it is now different story. Market is recovering slow and steady , we could see that effect on Ethereum where he has most influence of value based on their platform that has most altcoins developing. So lowest was 85$ and it will not reach i think lower than that even in these bear market. Hodl and buy these days guys.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
December 22, 2018, 06:54:05 PM
It cannot be reach in $40 that you said as of now the Etherium was reach to $90 but we know it back again to normal price. So all we need to buy some etherium or hold it for more and we need to to recover the price of it.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
Hope that ETH will return to the price I have seen in 2017. In order for me to redeem my mistake, I will buy all the money I have to hold ETH.
Activity: 602
December 22, 2018, 12:51:59 PM
If this happens, it negatively affects the coin and the price instantly drops, but it seems to me that this does not happen with Ethereum!
To be honest, it also seems to me very strange that today a very large number of people really want to invest in ETH this number will increase as soon as the ETH team actually releases improvements.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
December 22, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
So why are you saying this? Haven’t you checked the market today to see what price ETH is at right now? Ethereum has gotten up to a price of $95 and we hope it goes above that. But even if it does go down, there is still no problem, cause I have seen worst in ETH especially when it was new in the market and when it was hacked and all that, so this isn’t the first time. I know it will always go back up.
December 22, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
I think differently. You can see the struggle that is fact , by graphic charts and whole market cap. But we can see rise within bear market Ethereum is climbing to 115 $ where the lowest was 85$ few days ago. So that statements of your title thread is simply impossible. I can see bull run near this weeks.
Activity: 658
December 22, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
now the price has improved, right? Don't corner Ethereum too, because this altcoin also has many fans and communities, therefore I'm sure they won't let Haga ethereum fall into a worthless coin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 22, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
Whales not only sell but sometimes they buy, so we are waiting for the next whale swim that wakes up the bears of the market!
Of course, investments come to the cryptocurrency market even today, despite the poor state of the market. A week ago, the ethereum capitalization was 9 billion, but today the capitalization is more than 11 billion.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
December 22, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
I dont think ethereum will fall to $40, but anything could happen in market. But in my opinion, ethereum have a strong fundamental, if ethereum fall to $40, i can not imagine others coin price because i am believe market cap value will fall very deep. I am still optimistic that crypto will recover
Merit: 109
December 22, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
Whales not only sell but sometimes they buy, so we are waiting for the next whale swim that wakes up the bears of the market!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
Its still possible that Ethereums price would swing up to that point but I dont want that to be honest.

If the market will be in this good shape up to next year, we will see ethereum at $40 in our dreams.
Now we are sure that the price of it will not go down any more and in this regard your prediction came true that only in dreams a person can see the price at $40 while in reality the price will go to 4 digits in the coming year when a number of exchanges will come to involve in crypto assets.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
They accumulate when it was few cent and looking at $1500 o'er one but refuse to sell and you think now is the time they will sell for cheap price , don't create fud and stop all these imagination of what you don't understand and if whale sales or every time price dip that whale sold their coin or what , I don't think many understand what goes on in the crypto and are just in for up up and up never think of karma law, what ever goes up must come down, guys you need to change your way of thinking that whale are all the cause if this market situation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
it looks like your prediction is incorrect and currently the ethereum price is above $ 100 and will always experience price increases, so don't miss this opportunity as best you can to buy ethereum because it looks like there will be a pump that might happen
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 22, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
the price of the $40 is going to be a very small value for the ethereum. and I think because it is a fair altcoin ethereum has potential so cannot easily reach values as low as that. even some time this ethereum back up and this can be a good thing. not to mention the added that next month there will be hardfork ethereum which of course can be a good impact also to ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
December 22, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
By seeing the condition of crypto until now I think the increase in the value of ethereum is not able to reach this high. Hoping for crypto to increase again is indeed good, but I think you also need to think realistically about the capabilities of ethereum. It takes a long time for ethereum to rise to that point, given the ethereum skills that can increase consistently slowly but surely.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 22, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
You are right. It is precisely because of the large number of whale sales that the market has fallen sharply, which has also caused investors panic.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 04:19:50 AM
Price of cryptocurrency assets such as bitcoin and Ethereum can only be predicted by three arms of asset analysis such as Technical Analysis, fundamental analysis and sentimental analysis and crypto movement at the moment can't predict its next price.  Your assertion is a mere fiction of your imagination
Pages:
Jump to: