Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks - page 5. (Read 31174 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
You are so rude to crypto currency. 40$ after 1340 is like 1% !!! It is impossible! IF asset show such tendency, then it has no chances to hit ATH! Tell me that I am wrong!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
December 30, 2018, 06:39:30 PM
I never wait for perfect time for getting involved to predicted asset. 40$ is not impossible under current market conditions but let's dont forget about the market cycle. Please don't fool yourself with fake or second hand  information.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks

It will then be time to get that dosh Cheesy

If the Ethereum price fell to $40, it would really be a disaster and an amazing opportunity for very cheap shopping. I think it will not be possible, and if we see any drops, it gonna be not much below $100. In my opinion today's price (around $140) still is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 06:15:59 PM
Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks

It will then be time to get that dosh Cheesy
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
The price of ethereum will probably not fall to 40$ and i like that. The constantinople update is imminent and that certainly brings new momentum in the price of ethereum. That is why i am confident the price will not drop to 40$. I am not a crypto expert, but i am pretty sure.

His price prediction was way too low. The price of eth now is in the $134 range. I strongly believe the capability of ethereum developers. They will not abandon this platform but rather make it a stronger one.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
$ 40 seems a bit bad. Of course, it can happen anytime. I still think Ethereum will drop the deepest at $ 60-70. But now things have become much better.
I made it a rule to buy BCH and ETH every week if they drop below $100.
Too much buying pressure, I don't think they can be that low for long.
So far I'm greatly enjoying my decision.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
December 30, 2018, 05:03:53 PM
$ 40 seems a bit bad. Of course, it can happen anytime. I still think Ethereum will drop the deepest at $ 60-70. But now things have become much better.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Well you prediction didn't happened Grin  . Yep some whales are playing the price and I think they already done with it they already get their target for ethereum which is @ $85 so that's why today the price increase because buy back when the price already drops .
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
The price of ethereum will probably not fall to 40$ and i like that. The constantinople update is imminent and that certainly brings new momentum in the price of ethereum. That is why i am confident the price will not drop to 40$. I am not a crypto expert, but i am pretty sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 05:18:05 PM
I believe that now the price Ethereum is on strained. But I understand that it can go even lower. I expect a gradual decline in prices during the year. I think that there will be a sharp drop in 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
I'm not expecting 40 dollar for ethereum bottom price, maybe we can see below 80 dollar previous bottom but btc and market was dip also so I believe btc will rise in new year so eth wont fall under 70-80 dollar.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 29, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
At the moment, ether is going up. I think that it will fall only if Bitcoin drops sharply. But I hope that this will not happen.
True, they're still bound in price, and Ether follows Bitcoin.
I think there's going to be a slight bump thanks to the hard fork, nothing substantial though.
Activity: 406
December 29, 2018, 02:49:26 PM
At the moment, ether is going up. I think that it will fall only if Bitcoin drops sharply. But I hope that this will not happen.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
December 29, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
I don't know why I often find newbie rank accounts saying that ethereum will die and say that ethereum will reach a value of $ 10 - $ 40 and this makes me sometimes laugh myself, they say something without bringing proof
in the cryptocurrency world, price analysis and forecasts are always unproven.basically, the conclusions about the price are based on the news or on your own imagination.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
Although it's charts is showing a continued drop in price, i actually believe that a prediction such as yours will not materialize. My optimism and faith in this remarkable coin still stands amidst all the negativities that surrounds it. And with the upcoming launch of it's blockchain upgrade - Constantinople - by mid January of 2019 to make it's network faster, less expensive and more efficient, i am strongly convinced that this will instigate the interests of investors that may eventually lead to a sky high price.  

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 04:23:33 PM
Ethereum prices are rising when i am selling ethereum. Last week's price was really low and it was a great time to invest. but I couldn't invest because there was no budget I could invest in. I can sell the coins in my hand and cause the prices to rise for you Cheesy
If you have invested for a long time, then you do not need to do anything. It is better to continue to keep your coins, and under no reason to get rid of coins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 27, 2018, 09:44:53 AM
1 week has passed and how much ETH price right now? It's still above $100, more than 2.5 times than your baseless prediction, OP. ETH would be never dropped to that low price forever. There are lot of people who willing to buy all ETH when the price even only reached $50
- Yes, the price of eth in the present time is still too high compared to what that guy predicted, that's enough to prove that eth is still influential and potential in the market, people still have a lot of faith in eth even if it is in a very bad state. In addition, I believe that big investors will never allow the price of eth to fall so deep, that will create a collapse effect, it is difficult to recover from such a situation, so they always allow the price of eth to fall at a relative level that everyone can accept, deeper is the impossible story
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
December 27, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
1 week has passed and how much ETH price right now? It's still above $100, more than 2.5 times than your baseless prediction, OP. ETH would be never dropped to that low price forever. There are lot of people who willing to buy all ETH when the price even only reached $50
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

I hope that will not happen. The price is already so small that if it falls even more, it will hurt the coin and its reputation even more. She already left second place. It might lower her even lower.
Activity: 364
December 27, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
Another panic that is not confirmed by anything. Very many news are discussed from unverified sources.
This coin is doing well and against the background of previous downturns, a lot of work is being done now.
Pages:
Jump to: