Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 30. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
I dont think eth was such a threat to bitcoin, in my opinion these 2 could get along very well to support the markets of cryptocurrency. When their trends are positive, they can also brings positive impact in to other altcoins price. And also... vice versa!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
I can say for now, that everything is a big threath for Bitcoin because it is very unstable last days, and if something significantly good will not take place now, I think we will go even deeper
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
July 05, 2018, 04:29:40 AM
I do not think like that, and I do not see any threats. because bitcoins work very well and there is also a big difference between their value and their volume. bitcoin and ethereum have their respective advantages. and in my opinion bitcoin will always remain superior in the world of cryptoqurency. although today many investors use ethereum as their long-term investment, but bitcoin will remain the king of all other coin coins.
Activity: 71
July 05, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
From Ethereum’s perspective on sales, Ethereum’s technology allows people to do more complex business with shared and decentralized thinking. So I think the future use of Ethereum will exceed Bitcoin!
Activity: 111
July 05, 2018, 12:06:14 AM
I do not think ethereum is or can be a threat to hitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest user and the best network for payment. Bitcoinis vety versatile and is popular more than ethereum. Ethereum is better as smart contract which is use on the  business side!
Activity: 68
July 04, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
If bitcoin is king, and Ethereum is prince, then in history there are not a few cases that a young and strong captures the throne. It depends on how much the king is wise and experienced.
Activity: 252
July 04, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Yes, indeed ethereum can be a threat to bitcoin because I know that they have many new projects based on ethereum, so it's good to raise the price of ethereum. But the bitcoin supply is also a bit less so the bitcoin price will be more expensive and stronger.I am sure ethereum not a threat to bitcoin because bitcoin fans are very much and very famous.
Activity: 59
July 04, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
Ethereum is a very good coin and definitely a direct competitor for bitcoin. But if we say a threat to bitcoin is not look at this time because the difference is price and adoption is too much at this time it will take time for ethereum to grow like bitcoin.
Activity: 56
July 04, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
You campare technological electronic cash to NBA players?? Come on, such a bad comparison. Bitcoin will be the first for a really, really long time, and ethereum will not beat it up in the nearest future
Activity: 11
July 04, 2018, 09:53:18 AM
Don't think the 2 are competitors to each other, one is obviously deflationary and the focus is on value transfer while the other is inflationary and is a supercomputer by design.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
July 04, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
yes it is and i ddefinetely support ethereum for this competition. because bitcoin is dominating all the crypto market pretty hard and all market is affected from bitcoin price.  but bitcoin is not enough good developed with speed and network size etc comparing with ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 175
Merit: 113
July 04, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
I think that there is no threat to bitcoin from ethereum. Ethereum is considered to overtake bitcoin but it does not seem possible. Ethereum won't be able to win this race.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:26:42 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

No mate, ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin because they're in a different ways when it comes to platforms and vision. As a matter of fact, these two can work together but they've chose to be on their own way. Bitcoin is the brain of the cryptocurrency and ethereum is the heart.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
Ethereum is the main competitor of bitcoin, no doubts. It has a unique feature like smart contracts which  allow reversable trading. This makes it more popular for investors than bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 04, 2018, 03:24:43 AM
These two projects are completely different. They can compete, but personally I think that Bitcoin was and always will be. Like gold. And from Bitcoin Cash! These guys can influence.
Activity: 58
July 04, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
These two coins are have their own following but bitcoin is more popular than ethereum and it's price is higher so people look for Bitcoin to buy because they know that it's price will go higher when the time comes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
July 03, 2018, 05:06:24 PM
I don't think ETH is a threat for bitcoin. We all know that ETH and bitcoin is a good competitor. It is health for a certain market to have competitor since this could measure the coins potential and capability that excel among other coins.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
No,I don't think so. Ethereum and Bitcoin are on different platforms, they have different functions, they are  used in different cases and for different purposes.

Yes, they are so different that Ethereum cannot be a threat to Bitcoin. However, I can admit that in several years, ETH will play the largest role on the market. Probably, its price will be several times higher than now.

Meanwhile, mainstream businesses are beginning to embrace Ethereum technology with banks and other entities using Ethereum-led solutions for things such as payment services. The biggest threat to Bitcoin remains Bitcoin itself, with the continuing creep of government regulation and the ongoing tag of financial crime driving market behaviours.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

While Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world’s biggest companies, there is room for both. Ether has the advantage of being associated with Ethereum, and Ethereum does what Bitcoin cannot do, and came to be because of the limitations and single function of Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
I think the only coin that can beat the bitcoin price in crypto currencies is ethereum. because it has a large number of investors and a lot of coin bases.

There are lot of coins which are moving in the market but Ethereum now is consistently moving up and it might be a threat to Bitcoin, but in my opinion Ethereum cannot take the place of Bitcoin. Since the movement of market value of Ethereum depends in Bitcoin  when Bitcoin market value will decrease and Ethereum also decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: