Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 29. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:05:59 AM
I think that ethereum is a threat to bitcoquine, because at the moment there are many new projects based on ethereum, and it is useful for raising the price of ethereum.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
July 07, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are both amazing and also occupy or serves different ecosystems. ETH for Smart contracts, btc as a currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 07, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Not at all, ethereum is helping bitcoin and the whole ecosystem of cryptos and they are going to share very good results. Bitcoin and eth are complementary.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
July 07, 2018, 08:57:27 AM
I think it could be,but for me it need to take more time before to beat bitcoin,because bitcoin has too much popularity and many country so ,bitcoin popularity was getting broad and the investors of it was taking increase everyday.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
so far I do not see a threat to bitcoin from Ethereum. but in the future Ethereum can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 07, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
Yes! definitely ethereum will dominate bitcoin in the near future so let's hold more ethereum than bitcoin because one day ethereum will rule the crypto market if ethereum surpass the marketcap of bitcoin. Lets believe and support ethereum because it has more good characteristics than bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
July 07, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
We know today's BTC and ETH are the potential currency and people have faith in this two coins. Ethereum is still a very young coin and it has a very great potential for development in the future. And even if the Ethereum surpasses bitcoin by capitalization, nothing will change in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
somehow it is threat to bitcoin because of the ease of access and a lot more of a smart contract having so much decentralized applications on it. Somehow, the gap with bitcoin will be closed in a short time.
For Ethereum is a major competitor of bitcoin, there is no doubt. It has unique features such as smart contracts that allow reversible trading. This makes it more popular for investors than bitcoin. But in this case Bitcoin still remains the mother of all crypto coins.
Activity: 26
July 07, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
I do not agree with your opinion, BTC is still the king of the market is the symbol of the cryptocurrency market, who created the BTC will not let the BTC reduce the capitalization, you believe so, ETH As strong as any will hold a certain position in the market, imagine a lot of banks on earth still hold some market share it.
copper member
Activity: 411
July 07, 2018, 08:15:40 AM
somehow it is threat to bitcoin because of the ease of access and a lot more of a smart contract having so much decentralized applications on it. Somehow, the gap with bitcoin will be closed in a short time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 07, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin at this price is no longer in danger. The price of Bitcoin is very competitive now! Wink
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 07, 2018, 04:55:05 AM
I think there is a problem with your logic. Ethereum is following Bitcoin. How can it be dangerous for Bitcoin? Ethereum can never surpass Bitcoin, so your point of view is wrong.
Activity: 322
July 07, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
Bitcoin is threatened by a lot of blockchains, because bitcoin is very much outdated. But Ethereum is the leader among competitors.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
Ethereum is a fundamentally new application of the blockchain compared to bitcoin,it is not even positioned as a replacement for money,it is more of a unit of account in the system on smart contracts.This is much better than what bitcoin offers.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
ETH is a very strong currency and I don't see it as a threat to bitcoin because it is not as strong as bitcoin right now

I did not see any coin that can be a threat to bitcoin even comparing to ethereum because bitcoin is a very strong crypto and with a very big advantages to any cryptocurrency that are available in the market today.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 06, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
ETH is a very strong currency and I don't see it as a threat to bitcoin because it is not as strong as bitcoin right now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
I don't agree with that too because it also a currency that also connected to bitcoin once it goes up it's price Ethereum will also increase it's price and when it goes down it will also goes down that's why it is not hard to say that it is not gonna be the threat to bitcoin even this coming years to come in our life.
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 09:59:07 AM
We can't really tell that the Etherium is a threat to bitcoin just yet, but Etherium is the best altcoin in digital currency market which is next to Bitcoin. In terms of stats in the market chart they are really farm from each other which means the Bitcoin is the King of Crypto World, but only Etherium has an edge to compete with Bitcoin as being the best coin in the market.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
I would not mark your words! Remember we are in cryptocurrency and not in NBA. There is no renewal of contract, no water boy, no guards that can prevent the possible craziness of the fans.  crypto is very different approach than NBA.
Activity: 420
July 06, 2018, 05:12:59 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are two completely different cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is more used in the commercial sector, especially its main network is currently the most widely used, while bitcoin is more about faith.
Pages:
Jump to: