Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 22. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
Definitely bitcoin. In my opinion, Etherum only uses for ICO Platform and hasn't any value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:10:10 AM
yes the best way is to keep holding ethereum that you have and don't sell ethereum at low prices because it will make you lose, as much as possible not to panic and not be easily affected by bad news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
I absolutely agree that now BTC and ethereum are the unchallenged leaders of the crypto market. Therefore, I regularly invest my money in buying these coins. I also invest some of the money in the purchase of NEO, LTC and Waves, they have a good potential for development.
Actually, despite the fact that all the coins you've submitted to the etherium, I also believe that each platform will have real and good use in its chosen field of activity.
Ethereum is one Altcoin with lots of changes from development that increasingly is getting nice and increases. It makes people more and more known Ethereum and popular. so this time by holding the Ethereum was able to produce a much larger advantage again in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
No need to focus only on one coin. Buy two strong currencies and a few more risky ones.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
I don't prefer to deposit a single crypto my money, in my opinion it should be at least two, firstly Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both have the potential to make a very good rise this year. I'm holding them.

I also agree with your opinion that we break down the investment and reduce the risk, but I prefer to keep the altcoin more because I see that although it brings little profit but it has a stability And I do not like risk so I choose altcoins.
Activity: 512
September 28, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
Both are good for long term investment, but ETH has facing some issues recently and BTC is gaining market share from ETH. This trend lasts from January this year and still continuous. I believe that ETH will recover soon and bounce back.
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 05:26:32 PM
its a safe to hold ethereum today, because maybe soon will rise. 500 USD i think is a best and strong support. and its a simple think that maybe it will be back to 1k USD or more in the end of this year.  so therefore, for me its better than bitcoin.
in my opinion both ethereum and bitcoin are great and i think that that we can find good sides in bith of them
Activity: 434
September 28, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
i do jot think taht bitcoin and ethereum shall compete together they both hage a lot to offer to people and their fans
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
Right now looking at how the market is I think the best thing to do is to make sure that you sell any ETH you have and buy BTC with it because I can feel the bull market in some few days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
In my wallet Ethereum will be held in the long term, I see its future prospects and it is not in vain that it takes the second place in the world of crypts
Activity: 221
September 28, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
For what I recommend more is ethereum because it's really fordable to people who are starting at bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 20, 2018, 03:33:03 PM
I absolutely agree that now BTC and ethereum are the unchallenged leaders of the crypto market. Therefore, I regularly invest my money in buying these coins. I also invest some of the money in the purchase of NEO, LTC and Waves, they have a good potential for development.
Actually, despite the fact that all the coins you've submitted to the etherium, I also believe that each platform will have real and good use in its chosen field of activity.
Activity: 67
September 20, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
Ethereum is a good investment coin. If you watched its growth and the fall of the last month, you might notice that you can earn on it. A week ago at a price of $ 160 you could buy, and today sell for $ 210. I recommend.
Activity: 304
September 20, 2018, 02:33:53 PM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 09:30:48 AM
i think ethereum will rise again, the market will grow again
Activity: 1232
Merit: 858
September 20, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Now it is profitable only to buy Ethereum. It does not make sense at all. Tomorrow the price will rise and you will bite your elbows.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
September 20, 2018, 04:41:35 AM
If you look at the market situation, now Bitcoin is a bit more stable compared to Ethereum, and for myself I choose to hold Bitcoin compared to Ethereum.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 03:43:40 AM
I think you need to give time to this crypto currency. I think Ether is still a strong platform. And I think a sharp collapse in the price. It's just temporary. A lot of people are waiting and believing in the speedy usefulness of this crypto currency.
Activity: 451
Investor
September 20, 2018, 03:32:23 AM

For me it should be bitcoin first. Bitcoin is the king therefore you must consider it first. And if we say king it means that this is a coin that is the most popular, at the same time bitcoin is more known that the cryptocurrency itself. This implies that people firstly understand the bitcoin but not the cryptocurrency. It only implies that bitcoin is much more important that other.
Activity: 451
Investor
September 20, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

For me it should be bitcoin first. Bitcoin is the king therefore you must consider it first. And if we say king it means that this is a coin that is the most popular, at the same time bitcoin is more known that the cryptocurrency itself. This implies that people firstly understand the bitcoin but not the cryptocurrency. It only implies that bitcoin is much more important that other.
Pages:
Jump to: