Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 24. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
If you are starting or newbie in buying coins.You should try ethereum. Bitcoin is much complicated than ethereum. Ethereum is trustable and worth buying in a time like this when the market is falling down. If you try bitcoin maybe it is too risky when investing in bitcoin. Also the price of bitcoin is higher than etherum. When you buy ethereum try to hold it because it is good for long term and maybe it pumps up and make your money profitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 18, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
Now an acceptable price for investing in ETH. In addition, this coin is convenient to use. Therefore, I would recommend investing in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin and a very strong platform. Ethereum is very popular among ICO, it plays an important role in promoting, popularizing and also in pricing ETH, as the capitalization of the market grows, cryptocurrency will be a strong appreciation of ETH! Just hold.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 11:12:52 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Ethereum has a very high potential this year, you can follow this thread for Ethereum prediction this year https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-will-reach-2500-3464504

NOTE: A smart investor will diversify in both of them.
I still hold Ethereum up to now because it is for Ethereum very high potential to experience the ever-increasing development. because indeed with the Ethereum is able to produce much greater profits with us holding it.
Activity: 31
June 29, 2018, 11:11:52 PM
Holding ETH is a bet that ETH will become more useful. There hasn't been a killer dapp yet and there are still obstacles for mass adoption. If there is never a killer dapp and Ethereum never proves useful, ETH will lose value.

Compared to the other cryptocurrencies, ETH has intrinsic value because it can buy transactions on the EVM. The lack of a cap on the supply may concern you as an investor, but even with constant issuance the inflation rate will tend towards zero.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
I don't prefer to deposit a single crypto my money, in my opinion it should be at least two, firstly Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both have the potential to make a very good rise this year. I'm holding them.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:38:30 PM
I think the purpose of people following this crypto business is to get bitcoin but besides having bitcoin then having eth in the wallet and holding it in large quantities would be advantageous for us.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
its a safe to hold ethereum today, because maybe soon will rise. 500 USD i think is a best and strong support. and its a simple think that maybe it will be back to 1k USD or more in the end of this year.  so therefore, for me its better than bitcoin.
Activity: 92
June 28, 2018, 05:16:40 AM
according to my audience maybe now is the right time to fix some of the profits from purchasing ETH at a low level, for now it's good to invest in ETH today but we can earn more profit if BTC is an investor so BTC is better because bigger for now.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
I recommend better bitcoin first. But if you have more you can invest in both. Ethereum is also very potential for the future. There will definitely be an increase in the ethereum in the future. If you want to invest in both. If you have held the bitcoin, you should also hold the ethereum so that you can benefit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 27, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Both are still worth holding because I also do it. So far I only know a lot of altcoins that still bore bitcoin, meaning if bitcoin prices fall or rise then many altcoins that follow it too. So there is no good reason not to hold bitcoin as the main one to invest.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
If you believe Bitcoin will bull run again then you should prepare by holding ETH. Eth price will grow when Bitcoin grows since Bitcoin is pricey it is better to HOLD cheap coins like ETH and other coins. I believe its a sure profit when the time comes like last year december.
Activity: 42
June 27, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Yes, you should buy and hold ETH. It is good for diversification and can give even better returns than bitcoin as per some.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 01:17:59 PM
Personally, I think that the future is for ETH! Ethereum is the basis of most altcoins that take up most of the crypto-market!
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 01:13:18 PM
I think ETH is good for holding always exclude ATH. This coin has idea and roadmap. Team do not afraid to go forward and make experiments. And their plans to change consensus with so users count are surprised
Activity: 910
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 01:12:39 PM
I would choose eth. I think it will rise in price by the end of the year
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 01:10:15 PM
If you have enough for the both of them, then it is better to invest on both bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin being the leading in cryptoworld can give an assurance of great profit since it is the best in terms of profitability. For ethereum, it is one of the best competitor for bitcoin. It is much cheaper and affordable, it is one of the best altcoin to invest to. It has a great potential and will be rising just like bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 01:08:11 PM
This year Ethereum team intends to solve all technical problems and consolidate leading position of its platform. This will serve as a justification for the further increase in price of ETH so invest in Ethereum is worth it because it has a very large potential.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:59:25 PM
ETH has very great prospects. The potential of this coin is off scale. Many believe and wait for the high point.
Activity: 57
June 27, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
This is an best time to invest in ETH.Ethereum price is this time is very low.Bitcoin and ETH is the best crypto currency for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: