Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 21. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Bitcoin is the best choice and bitcoin is very stable than any others alts. Ethereum will give you profit too if you want to hold for long term, but bitcoin will give you more profit rather than any coins in crypto space.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
Ethereum price has drastically decreased which is a great opportunity for long term hold. Buying Ethereum at its current price now and then selling it later when it's price increase high should be a great strategy to take, because by the time it increases you would have made double or triple of your money back, and that's a huge profit.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
I only recommend that you invest in Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. Because Ethereum relies too much on the ICO market, the price of ETH will drop dramatically when the ICO market is down!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
I think that bitcoin should stand in the first place but part of the Deposit must be kept in Ethereum, especially when the price of it has significantly decreased.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 31, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
I'm sure that the market will improve soon, this is what makes me always optimistic that someday ethereum prices can rise to 10x, now is the time to buy and hold because in 2019 the price of ethereum will skyrocket.
Activity: 214
October 31, 2018, 06:32:36 AM
As of the current situation, I prefer to hold ethereum first because the price is quite low though it is good to investment and just sell it when the price recovers. Ethereum like bitcoin has good potential of big profit. Just don't panic with the bloody market.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 06:20:03 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Now the price of ETH is very low. If you have the money, you can buy it and pick it up.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 05:42:17 AM
Many of us are dream to profit a lot in crypto currencies and two of them are the bitcoins and ethereum the most pickable and profitable token in cryptocurrencies. There a lot also out there but choose wisely or else you will losing your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
It is more difficult to hold ETH now, so I think the market will be more difficult to hold, not to expect, no one can help the market recover, so do not dream about them. more times
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 31, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

For me its better to invest in the two, both bitcoin and ethereum because the more investment the more you earn money because you can make a good profit just just investing and that a good things that we can do.
Activity: 784
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
October 31, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
I support Ethereum and think that Ethereum should be the number one crypto. But during 2018, I slightly changed my opinion, because Bitcoin was the most stable coin that did not lost so much as any other altcoin. So split your deposit and invest in BTC and in ETH.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 05:08:25 AM
well i  recommend  you to hold  both etherium and bitcoin  because both of them  are  very profitable and   have very high values,have bright future.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 05:06:17 AM
Almost everybody is hodling coins each possess and the major coin i have come across is ethereum. It is sad for me that i bought ethereum around $400 and now it is $200. I am with a mute stand waiting for market stabilisation
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
October 31, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
If someone wants the safest investment possible in the crypto market, than Bitcoin might be the best option, but I personally would prefer Ethereum, I do not think it will stay so cheap compared to Bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 392
October 31, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
In the current market situation it is difficult to say whether to invest for a long time, but in any case, if you have invested for a long time, then you need to wait for better times  Wink
Activity: 518
October 31, 2018, 05:01:46 AM
i think now is the opportunity we invest in ethereum. very cheap ethereum prices are easier than Bitcoin, you only need to buy ETH and survive for the next 3 months, you will benefit there.
for now I personally also prefer ETH from BTC because now the price is very affordable and I also believe that ETH in the next few months the price will rise.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 04:55:29 AM
i think now is the opportunity we invest in ethereum. very cheap ethereum prices are easier than Bitcoin, you only need to buy ETH and survive for the next 3 months, you will benefit there.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
Now time for Eth hold. Crypto market will improve, whose time is not far away. In my opinion, it would be better to hold Eth from bitcoin. But it should be a long term investment, so one could expect something better than that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
Well, i don't recommend ethereum coins for holding in long term because it is too cheap it only applicable for buy low sell high. It is only good for short term trading which it easily make a profit not in a huge capital but its slightly earner.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 31, 2018, 04:16:49 AM
We can hold them both at the same time and it is up to us if we want to let go our bitcoin already if you think that it is not profitable with bitcoin anymore. As long as you have a good capital for investment or for holding then why not hold them at the same time for future purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: