Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 23. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

When I see a reduction in the price of Ethereum, I make a decision for myself - now it's the ideal time to buy these coins to make a profit in the long run. I consider Ethereum to be the unchallenged leader among the altcoins. Also, I invest some of the money in the purchase of BTC, NEO and Ripple.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 02:39:09 AM
My advice if you have capital buy ethereum right now, the price of this coint is still down, buy and invest, there are many features, investment in ethereum is good for the future will not lose investment in ethereum
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the coins I trust. At the moment its price is cheap but it happens with other coins. I for example bought ether for a long time. Sooner or later he will rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:29:50 AM
I will say investing in ethereum is better than bitcoin. ETH is also trusteable and with my little money i have i will buy ETH to buy bitcoin it involve big money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 20, 2018, 02:25:28 AM
my advice, bitcoin remains a top priority for investment. precisely lately I doubt that etherum will rise again. I was more likely to invest in ripple than etherum. various reasons including many large banks that support the ripple, it is not impossible that the ripple will grow better than etherum.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 02:23:26 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
I am absolutely sure that BTC and Ethereum today are really important for the crypto market and good potential for development. Now comes the best time to buy these two coins, because their price is very low. But from the middle of next year, the growth of value should resume.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 19, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency at the moment and in the forefront of crypto revolution. However, ethereum is also good and has good future. It is advisable to diversify your investment to be on the saver side.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
Definitely worth it to hold now. You definitely will not lose  with this decision. Of course, at the present time in bitcoin to keep it safer, but Ethereum will bring more profit. The main thing is to decide and believe in it.
Merit: 103
September 19, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
I believe that the purchase of BTC and Ethereum is now really becoming an excellent solution for profitable long-term investments. These are the two most reliable and promising coins of the crypto market, which now have a very low price. Therefore, there is an excellent time for their purchase and income in the future.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
bitcoin is still first for our portofolio. furthermore, it's a bearish market so will be dangerous if we hold dashitcoin
ETH is good but there are many bad things happen, so it is down now
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 18, 2018, 04:20:49 PM
Now is a good time to buy ETH for those people who are ready to wait for profits for several months or even several years. I think that ETH is a good asset for this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 04:16:49 PM
I guarantee that bitcoin and ethereum ar suggested for investment as a result of you create a profit looking on you the way to handle your investment for the long run or short term. Bitcoin and ethereum ar each suggested to be owned  and invested with as you see within the market, the worth is effective to any or all crypto users
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 18, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
Now an acceptable price for investing in ETH. In addition, this coin is convenient to use. Therefore, I would recommend investing in it.

People are afraid of falling prices because on kriptornke most beginners in trading on exchanges. I also advise everyone to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:43:35 PM
I think that Ethereum is a good coin and you can buy it now, but no one knows what will happen to the market.
Activity: 266
September 18, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
I recommend investing in both. Bitcoin is the most trusted coin of the market. In recent times, Ethereum has also shown a bright future in the crypto money market and is increasingly invested by many organizations.
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
I believe that now is the most suitable time for investments in Ethereum. I'm not scared, then how much it fell, because I want to buy as much as possible. I am sure that soon he will restore his price and go further
Activity: 392
September 18, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
If you are choosing the coin for the long-term hold then you can choose ether because it goes after btc. I know that many experts prefer ether even to btc because it is a bit cheaper but not less powerful
Activity: 324
September 18, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
I think that keeping ether is a good idea because it must increase in price. To my mind, it is better to use ether as the long-term investment because this is the currency which has a good potential
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 11:46:12 AM
Ethereum is pretty good and potentially to be held. In addition, Ethereum has an increasing development. thus providing greater benefits.
I agree with you, I also use Ethereum more often, because Ethereum is also more potential, and many who make breakthroughs with Ethereum, and also run their projects prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
September 18, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
It is all good. Eth is good for holding right now. And I must say that eth's price is very low at the moment. And try to buy as many as you could.
Pages:
Jump to: