Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 25. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 12:22:25 PM
Ethereum price now down, i think it's good time to buy eth and also could be hold.now eth price is 590$ and i hope in this year eth can be go 2k$ . So i think price down it's good time for traders and holders.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 02:10:13 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin should be first and then second one ETH, if you want to make invest only in 2 coins, this choice is better because both has strong community, BTC by 60% portfolio and for ETH 40% .
yes, I agree with you these two coins are the best so it would be very profitable if choosing both for investment, Bitcoin is the main coin, so in my opinion you are right Bitcoin should be prioritized.
Activity: 52
June 27, 2018, 01:48:14 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin should be first and then second one ETH, if you want to make invest only in 2 coins, this choice is better because both has strong community, BTC by 60% portfolio and for ETH 40% .
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
June 24, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are high potentials in this year. If you want to have profits, I think you should cut your investment into half to invest in ethereum and bitcoin. In the future, you will have a good outcome and profits if you are willing to hold until the value of bitcoin and ethereum goes pump and pump. We need a little more time to wait until they pump more in the market.
Activity: 105
June 24, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
Bitcoin in my opinion will always remain the first crypto currency. Even if we see the active development of altcoins, bitcoin will grow with them and will not allow them to outrun themselves at a cost.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
June 24, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Ethereum has always been a good investment of money for the long term. Especially now, when the crypto-currency market has fallen heavily and this coin is now around 450 dollars. I do not even remember that the price of ethereum fell so low. Therefore, now is a very convenient time for its purchase and retention for the long term. This coin is sure to grow well in price in the future and may well bypass bitcoin someday.
Activity: 93
June 24, 2018, 09:52:19 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are very good coins. They also have good potential for the future. both are equally good to invest and survive for the long term. When viewed from the current market price, the price of the ethereum market increases faster than bitcoin. although bitcoin prices are higher than ethereum, but for the current situation, investing in Ethereum earns quicker profits than bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
June 24, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Bitcoin will always be my first choice and next to it is  ethereum, both are potential and promising coins to invest especially in long term investments. Though both of them also are expensive coins compared to all other coins. But we are talking about sure profits and how long it will last, so both are ideal to invest.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
BTC should be the first in the investment portfolio, it is the most stable, well, and in second place is ETH. Well, and in what respect to keep the tokens the choice is individual.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
I strongly recommend investing in ethereum rather than bitcoin. Ethereum is a good investment and will probably take over bitcoin in the days to come. The best time to buy ethereum is right now as its prices are very much low and will start increasing after a certain point. Go for it and hodl. I am sure it will increase in prices.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 07:08:44 AM
I think Ethereum is the fastest upcoming coin when the market improves. I think if you have money, you can get some more from these prices.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
you must first recommend bitcoin because bitcoin came first, it is like telling first the basic before telling the advance. because if you first know bitcoin, you can easily learn about ethereum and other coins. but if you first tell about ethereum and other coin before bitcoin. the person you would like to tell will never understand the basic.

i know ethereum is more reliable to hold now than bitcoin. but bitcoin is the bases of all coin, if bitcoin price dump, the price of all coins will dump also. but the price per bitcoin to ethereum will not change, this is why ethereum is more reliable.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
regarding ethereum, only holding.There's not even a shred of doubt about it.The advantages are very high.Everyone is talking about ethereum.And it is not casual
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
If you look at the cost, then at the price of bitcoin it's better to buy yourself more quantity of ETH. Because in the future growth opportunities are higher due to fast, convenient and profitable transactions compared to BTC.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 20, 2018, 03:35:49 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I think both of this coins is an outstanding coin to invest for but if we are going to consider potential then ETH has the edge since ETH has not fully develop and there are more to be added to it to pull out more investor.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 03:34:04 PM
For ethereum It would appear the most recent cryptocurrency momentum is already turning against the markets once again. That brief spell didn’t last long, albeit it was to be expected. The Binance Coin price is the first to go in the red, thanks to declines in USD, BTC, and ETH value alike. A rather worrisome trend that shows cryptocurrencies aren’t out of the woods just yet.

Binance Coin Price Momentum Sours
Given the positive cryptocurrency market momentum over the previous 24 hours, it was a matter of time until the bears made their mark again. No uptrend can be maintained in this industry throughout 2018, and it seems this latest round will fare no differently.  The Binance Coin price shows how quickly things can go, as it is currently underway to drop below $16 once again.

To put all of this into perspective, the Binance Coin price declined by 3.19% over the past 24 hours. That is rather unusual, especially when considering how all other cryptocurrencies are doing just fine so far. None of the other top coins are in the red, which makes it all the stranger to see Binance Coin takes such an unfortunate stumble in this regard.

It seems most of the declines are facilitated by the BNB declines in relation to both Bitcoin and Ethereum. With a 5.92% loss against Bitcoin and Ethereum gaining 8.64% over Binance Coin, it is evident there isn’t much positive momentum to speak of. When the markets turn green, altcoins usually go along the same path, but this time is very different for BNB.

Even though the Binance Coin price is on the decline, the trading volume itself isn’t suffering all that much. More specifically, with $100.847m in 24-hour trading volume, the overall interest in Binance Coin isn’t slowing down by any means. Unfortunately, it seems most people are interested in liquidating their altcoins in favor of the top currencies.

At the time of writing, the USDT market is clearly in the lead for BNB trading. Bitcoin comes in second place, followed by Ethereum, EOS, and Skycoin. It would appear the USDT and ETH values are the lowest for these five pairs, which seems to indicate most of the bearish pressure originates from that front.

It is certainly possible the Binance Coin price momentum will turn around in the coming hours. That will primarily depend on how bearish both Bitcoin and Ethereum get in the next 12-24 hours. If the current gains continue to get wiped out, there will be plenty of blood in the streets by tomorrow morning.
Activity: 89
June 20, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
I believe that you need to invest in Bitcoin and Efirium (50/30), and invest the remaining funds in other promising altcoins.
Agreed. Although my scheme is easier and allows you to sit more tightly on the market. It's 20/20/60. With 60%, it will be much easier to collect a portfolio for short-term or long-term retention.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:27:04 PM
Yes i suggest him hold in Ethereum  for next few month i am sure you get a good profit from Ethereum. Now Ethereum  price is low yopu can buy some Ethereum  from crypto market after this year you can get a 2X or 3X profit from this. I already some buy Ethereum  for this year hold. The market depend on holder in crypto market.
Activity: 588
June 20, 2018, 03:13:59 PM
I think that the price of ETH is now very attractive. I am almost certain that in a few months the price of this coin will be increased by two or three times.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 03:11:52 PM
Now, not only need to hold the ethereum, but now is an excellent opportunity to purchase at an excellent price. I think the broadcast by the end of the year will grow by 2-3 times at least - well, and calculate the profit yourself)
Pages:
Jump to: