Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 7. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
Still, I think that this is not the end and the price will fall even lower, I expect to buy Ethereum at a price of around $ 150, Bitcoin can go down for a long time and go down to three thousand dollars.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2018, 04:25:09 AM
Now is the time to invest in eterium, as now the price has fallen and can be bought at a low price, which will be sold later at a high level.
yes I agree with you about the market going down a good step is to buy, bitcoin has also decreased, I think bitcoin is also the right choice to be an investment place because bitcoin has the highest value among altcoins.
I also agree with your opinion, but if you make investments today, you need to be prepared for the fact that it will take a long time for these investments to become profitable, I mean, these will be long-term investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
Although Ethereum has a solid foundation and a strong team, the current difficulties come from the ICO market, which has lost the trust of investors. Ethereum may no longer be the best altcoin!
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
November 15, 2018, 04:05:13 AM
I always prioritize holding on ethereum coins, now ethereum coins have the best potential among other altcoins. so I don't think there's a harm in continuing to hold the ethereum coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:03:59 AM
In the first place bitcoin and it is necessary to store the majority of your Deposit to the Ethereum account, I will say that you need to keep it but buy parts ! Now very sweet price in my opinion !
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 03:56:22 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
The two coins are good for holding but if you decide to invest now, it's better to choose Ethereum because it is very affordable and cheap compared to Bitcoins. Also nowadays, a lot of people are likely to use it in making transactions like in trading so the demand is high.
I agree that Ether is a tool and not just crypto for gambling. And now its price has dropped again to $ 170. This is the best offer for the last week.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 15, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
Yes, Ethereum is the best option for holding because ETH price went very low in the market along with the Bitcoin and now it is the right option to buy more ETH in the market in order to be profitable when the price starts increasing again in the market.
We never know when will be the last dip, there's still chances to go down much further, but if you are willing to take long term investment, this coin is one of those best project that can go high alongside with bitcoin, continue to study the market and learn deeper so you can anticipate how far would be the last dip and buy, waiting for bounce back needs a longer time and a lots of patience.
Activity: 476
November 15, 2018, 02:56:44 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Currently I do not think you should invest in ETH and BTC. Altcoins will be more profitable if you want to profit in a short time.
Activity: 294
November 15, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Now is the right time to buy all the coins and hold them because the coin price is still low, ethereum is good to buy now and hold it, sell when the price has risen, of course it will benefit later
Activity: 155
November 15, 2018, 02:43:32 AM
If you are going to hold or invest a crypto currency then you can determine in advance how long you will hold or invest the coin, whether it's a long-term investment or only a short term investment. If you want a short-term investment, bitcoin is still the right choice. Bitcoin is still the belle of crypto currencies that control the price movements of other crypto currencies. But if you invest with a goal for the long term, you should choose to invest or hold ethereum. Ethereum has more potential for the future because ethereum has proven to bring real benefits. Other than that, as an ethereum crypto currency it is an almost perfect coin in blockchain technology.
Activity: 686
November 15, 2018, 02:37:58 AM
Yes, Ethereum is the best option for holding because ETH price went very low in the market along with the Bitcoin and now it is the right option to buy more ETH in the market in order to be profitable when the price starts increasing again in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 15, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
Now is the time to invest in eterium, as now the price has fallen and can be bought at a low price, which will be sold later at a high level.
buying at falling prices is a good technique in investing, moreover the coins purchased are potentially coins like ethereum. but if you want to buy it, I suggest that you don't immediately buy at the price offered, but bid at a price below it
1DC
Activity: 448
November 15, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

Right now since the market is not in a good condition so it is better for you to hold your ethereum coin because obviously selling is not a good idea because ethereum price is low.  
Activity: 546
November 15, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
The two coins are good for holding but if you decide to invest now, it's better to choose Ethereum because it is very affordable and cheap compared to Bitcoins. Also nowadays, a lot of people are likely to use it in making transactions like in trading so the demand is high.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 15, 2018, 02:31:58 AM
I will only advise my friends to buy Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. Many people think that Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency, but I don't think so because its sales path is being destroyed! ICO market!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 02:25:28 AM
yes I agree with you about the market going down a good step is to buy, bitcoin has also decreased, I think bitcoin is also the right choice to be an investment place because bitcoin has the highest value among altcoins.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
November 15, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
I prefer ETH than BTC. ETH has a good potential. The price of ETH is very low from ATH. I believe when market will be stable ETH will grow faster than BTC.
Activity: 275
November 15, 2018, 02:12:26 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
Yes right now we better holding ethereum, since we will loose much if we sell it today. cause the market is in a red condition.
Next time the price should be rising, and well get paid for our patient.
Activity: 546
November 15, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
I would really buy a little ETH cryptocurrency now because I think that this is really a very profitable business, because today ETH cryptocurrency is very cheap and it is very cool, you need to buy while you can.
Pages:
Jump to: