Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 10. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
no don't invest in ethereum for now, i think for bitcoin first and wait for another bull run maybe next year, and then after bitcoin reach ath and the price starts to stabilize you can invest in another coin like ethereum etc.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
It is difficult to answer this question. You can invest one part of money in one coin, and another part of money invest in another coin. Maybe their price will grow in the future.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
The leader of all Cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin. Bitcoin exert major influence on all altcoins and any swing in its price affect the price of others. Ethereum also is a good coin with good business platform and when it comes to looking for long term investment, I think Ethereum fit into it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
When the market conditions which until now have not stabilized, buying and holding for the short term is the best solution to get profits rather than buying with long-term goals, and some altcoins that I recommend are NEO, TRON and Cardano.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
November 13, 2018, 06:22:46 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

For investment this year, I think more about Ethereum. But the obstacle in Ethereum is vulnerable to falling prices. The price of Ethereum is currently very cheap compared to last year. But if we invest now, I think it's very good, because the price hasn't soared.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 05:50:07 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
in conditions and situations like this to recommend that the coin to be invested is very difficult here it takes the confidence and trust of each investor in acquiring crypto currency coins to be used in investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
if bitcoin still drops, the ethereum will also fall respectively, you can wait for prices below, but if you buy ethereum at current price for a longterm period, the price is right.
Activity: 243
November 13, 2018, 05:25:04 AM
The price of Ethereum is now red and you can buy it. Ethereum now has increased volume and this is very positive and you have to invest. But if you want to invest in Bitcoin, it's also very good because at the end of this year I am sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise very high. And I hope Ethereum can reach $ 600.

Ethereum is actually the best time to make purchases and investments. We better do that too, because with this we will get Ethereum cheaper and lower prices. Because with this we will benefit maximally and this will also be fun. Therefore, this is the most appropriate time to make a purchase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 04:59:26 AM
The price of Ethereum is now red and you can buy it. Ethereum now has increased volume and this is very positive and you have to invest. But if you want to invest in Bitcoin, it's also very good because at the end of this year I am sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will rise very high. And I hope Ethereum can reach $ 600.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 04:31:53 AM
I would like to invest heavily in Ethereum now, as it seems to me that this is one of the best and worthy options. It is capable of much and large growth over time including
Activity: 364
November 12, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
I am holding a lot of Ethereum but I am also holding BTC. This strategy helps me to minimise the risks of losing funds if one crypto flies to the moon and the other will fail. Just try to diversify your funds and you will reduce the risks of getting scammed.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
Nobody can say for sure whether ETH is worth for hodling or trading. So, you should decide it by yourself 'cause no one knows your strategy or financial position. Read Ethereum predictions like this one from BitDegree (https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/ethereum-price-prediction/#Ethereum_Predictions_2018). Then, choose the exchange where to buy and trade. I would like to suggest you CEX – you can easily buy ETH there using your cards or via bank transfers (https://cex.io/buy-ethereum).
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
see the prices of these two coins which are now experiencing a very drastic price drop, making the prices of both coins practically cheap, making no other way than to hold the coin for a longer period of time so as not to get a lot of losses because of the current price the two coins have decreased too much, so it's best to hold the coin if it still has a longer term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 12, 2018, 04:35:03 AM
I still prefer investing in ethereum, its because this coin is available to be hold in my HODLER wallet. Aside ftom it, I still believe that ethereum will be the next Bitcoin knowing that it second to the toplist and it also reach an amazing peak last year. Most coin which are stable is worth to be invested, I'm decided to hold in my Hodler wallet since I know that it is all safe and in no time the return of investment will be good as I expect. Coins also such as DASH, RVN and LTC can be also be stored in the wallet I use.
Activity: 287
November 12, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
Yes, I like Eth more because it is the most reliable, most trusted coin and r in the present time is known to many investors. It is widely used in transactions and payments. Sustainability, I think investing in ETH will be more profitable. Prices are good to buy and keep them long term
Activity: 798
November 12, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
I agree if you want to invest in Ethereum because you will get many benefits. Ethereum currently costs 211 $ and if you see the peak price, Ethereum, I think the price can reach $ 600. And this is a good time to invest, you should be able to take advantage of the current situation to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 12, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
Yes, this is certainly a good thing for you to hold ethereum for now, because investment in ethereum is definitely profitable for the future, holding ethereum now and selling it when prices go up, if you have more capital you can buy bitcoin and invest it, both coins will give you benefits for the future
Yes you're right. now is the right time to hold ETH. so far, I hold ETH, and I will only sell it when I need money. well, that's natural to do, but until now, I still hold ETH until the price is above $ 600. I am sure, next year the price of ETH will be very high.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 01:38:09 AM
Yes, this is certainly a good thing for you to hold ethereum for now, because investment in ethereum is definitely profitable for the future, holding ethereum now and selling it when prices go up, if you have more capital you can buy bitcoin and invest it, both coins will give you benefits for the future
Activity: 784
November 12, 2018, 12:42:19 AM
at the moment to invest certainly see how capital will you begin to use the first beginning. When it's big enough then the courage to take the bitcoin is, therefore, better than the ethereum. but when the small capital then began with small coins used to be and the ethereum included in the low price. It aims to raise more capital because of the increase of the ethereum will be more felt in the profit that will be obtained.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 12, 2018, 12:16:36 AM
Bitcoin remains the main goal, but for now, investing in ethereum first. To collect capital. Ethereum is also a good and supportive coin to invest, both in the short and long term. Ethereum has good potential and is quite stable in its improvement. So that it can generate many benefits by investing in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: