Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 6. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
November 15, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
I prefer to hold eth for now, ethereum is relatively save than almost coin including bitcoin. the problem is does this bear keeps coming and people panic to cashing out their money from crypto
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
November 15, 2018, 12:35:23 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

I'd rather sugest holding Eth for now, as it is dumped and soon would rise and pump in year 2019. Although Bitcoin would still remain the highest rate among cryptocurrencies, the potential of ETH to rise on market were assured and near
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
Though on the 1 year, BTC has done better, sometimes I think ETH is an even safer hold than BTC. So, yes, I would keep some ETH personally.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
I think both ethereum and bitcoin are important and I believe that one day eth will be close to the value of btc so it is worth investing in ethereum.
Ethereum is indeed a very good coin especially for long-term investments so investing now is a good choice. Ethereum has great potential to be equivalent to Bitcoin because Ethereum has good technology and a large community.
Activity: 430
November 15, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
I prefer holding on Ethereum for now. We all know that the price is at its lowest so it makes sense to take advantage of it. Bitcoin on the other hand was a bit stagnant for the last two months and I would not recommend hodling it for now because of the opportunity that Ethereum has provided. This doesn't mean that Ethereum is better than bitcoin but as of the moment, Ethereum has the highest possibility of going up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 15, 2018, 11:18:26 AM
I sold all my ethereum right before the fall for $ 208, now I'm waiting for the price to fall even lower to $ 140 marks so that I can buy back. That's why I love the crypto market.

Ethereum wont fell down below $150 as it is the strong resistance point and if it got break then you can see the price going down below $120, but i think it will bounce back in next week and you can see the price moving above $250+
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 10:30:34 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

if we are guided by the current prices of ethereum and bitcoin, then this is a great opportunity to invest. and this is an opportunity to gain profits in the future. and for those of you who have bitcoin and ethereum at this time, you should first hold it in your wallet. high until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
I sold all my ethereum right before the fall for $ 208, now I'm waiting for the price to fall even lower to $ 140 marks so that I can buy back. That's why I love the crypto market.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
This coins are still best to hold BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC. Coins such as this will be valuable since the demand and community is continuously growing.
But eth is ± stable coin.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
I think now it's very appropriate to hold ethereum from bitcoin, because the price of eth is very cheap and when I buy it I will get a lot of coins, if I buy BTTC I get smaller coins that I hold, so my conclusion is more eth.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
November 15, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
I think it's better for Ethereum than bitcoin to be detained right now, because the current price is very cheap and when I buy it now, then I will get a lot of coins that I hold.

Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
if you already have ethereum then hold until the price rises again, and if you want to invest then you have to wait for the market to stabilize, because now the market is experiencing a price decline.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 15, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
anyone who is first is the best to get the natural thing when our post is between bitcoin and altcoin, because both of them are equally beneficial for us as people who fall into this forum
Activity: 273
November 15, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
Ethereum is the best to invest rather than bitcoin because is ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin.But for me bitcoin is not for short-term investment it is for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
It  depends on your capital and cash at  hand,  if you have enough funds  to buy bitcoin at  this time of the market, it  is good invest  in it .
I still prefer ethereum to btc because it is at  a  very  low price mark  now below the  #200 marks, you buy as much as you  want  with  little  investment. Then you need to be patient to hold your assets till the bull market
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 15, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

There is no longer any way to stop Ethereum Holding. Because the price of Ethereum has decreased a lot. We have come to cryptocarrency to profit, so we will not sell the price in the market. At all times, we must recognize all aspects of our thinking.
Activity: 320
November 15, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Both is good to hold right now, and yes i agree with you to hold Ethereum first than bitcoin. Why? Because Bitcoin price now gets a dip again, and Ethereum is stable now and believing that it will pump soon. So start investing now in Ethereum.
Activity: 476
November 15, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

I would rather to hold them both if you have them both then you can also buy them too due to is really cheap as of the moment in the market. Just buy in budget you can afford to buy dude. These two are good in a long a term holdings actually. Look at their both price in the market Eth was 179$ each while Bitcoin was 5659$ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ now you decide now.
Activity: 476
November 15, 2018, 05:36:18 AM
I have rather invest with ETH because it has lower price compare to bitcoin which has already a higher price. ETH also is a good investment next to bitcoin and has a lot of features that most of us here are using ETH in our transactions or any project that we are joing in. ETH also is easy to transact and much quiker to reach on our wallet compare to bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 05:32:02 AM
For long term i will go for ethereum over bitcoin. The recent impulsive move by ethereum makes it a good spot to go in for a long term trade. It going to retrace soon
Pages:
Jump to: