Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 8. (Read 5732 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 15, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
I prefer a bitcoin remains a major investment. but the ethereum is altcoin should stay invested as well. Moreover, the current prices are in the ethereum cheap enough and the grounds came into the ethereum now will give you good results when the market is rising.
True, however the market rise that we are expecting is not happening, I don't know if we can witness this year but it's our job to wait
if we want to benefit on the coins that we are buying now. This is not a simple task as it could hurt our emotion watching the price with significant drop.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:13:40 PM
I prefer a bitcoin remains a major investment. but the ethereum is altcoin should stay invested as well. Moreover, the current prices are in the ethereum cheap enough and the grounds came into the ethereum now will give you good results when the market is rising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
I now prefer to hold everything for my new coins or ETH assets. if what is being experienced by the market today it should be wiser and patient, because the more selling coins that we have will damage the price, so it will last until the situation improves.
I am holding on to my assets too and waiting for the market to be stable. I think it is a wise decision to hold and not sell ETH because it will influence the price definitely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
Yes, now holding time for Eth. Eth is block chain network and have good features.eth will survive long. Eth price went up 1200$ and now 200$. That's huge down.its time to buy more eth and holding time. And now we should  hold our eth until recover their price.      
Activity: 241
TLS Group
November 14, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
I suggest you invest in Ethereum, even though the price is down now, but I believe Ethereum will return to the situation last year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 14, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
No need to force your opinions to hold X coin. It's their right to choose which coins to invest, Ethereum would be a good idea to invest and it's almost in the end of 2018 so probably some stuff in 2017 would be happen again in this year.

I am sure that growth to one degree or another will be, whether it can be like last year depends on how much influence it will be possible to create in the media through the news background, then perhaps there is a chance to update ATH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
I believe that ethereum is a more promising coin and therefore I urge you to invest your money in this particular coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 14, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
The most reasonable solution is to invest in several different reliable cryptocurrencies. I think it is worth considering bitcoin and Ether (supported by China), Ripple (supported by American and Japanese banks), and Monero as an independent decentralized coin.
There's another decline and it's gonna be a tough decision making when in terms of ETH, the downfall still occuring and most of those coins around are
just falling as well, do your hard research and see to yourself if you can handle the risk if ever that the downfall will continue, just focus with your goals
and never to start buying if you are not sure with the development of your choice assets.
Activity: 533
November 14, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
I think Ethereum is in a not so good condition at this moment, the price seems stuck at around $200. Perhaps we should wait a little and look for the condition later, before we put an investation in ethereum right now.

ETH in my opinion is in a state of decline due to the increase over time. Currently it is sideways at around $ 200, and this is a good time as it is gaining momentum. However, I do not dare to give a definite time when it will increase again
Activity: 728
November 13, 2018, 06:24:46 PM
The most reasonable solution is to invest in several different reliable cryptocurrencies. I think it is worth considering bitcoin and Ether (supported by China), Ripple (supported by American and Japanese banks), and Monero as an independent decentralized coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 01:27:38 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
In my case that I have only few capital, I will prefer to buy and hold ETH because it has a lower price compare to bitcoin which has already in high price. ETH is a good investment next to bitcoin and it has  a lot of features that everyone here in this business are using ETH almost of our transactions in doing campaigns we are using ETH wallets.
Activity: 149
November 13, 2018, 01:20:31 PM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
Not ethereum only to be hold ofcourse. As long as you believe that the token youre holding is going to pump up when the time comes you should hold ir as long time as you can when the time that market recovers and bitcoin reaches again $20k. This is really good for so many ICOs and other upcoming ICOs.
Ethereum may not have a high price if there is more of those ICO's. Bitcoin however may go up in value.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 13, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
No need to force your opinions to hold X coin. It's their right to choose which coins to invest, Ethereum would be a good idea to invest and it's almost in the end of 2018 so probably some stuff in 2017 would be happen again in this year.
Activity: 504
November 13, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

If you have a huge capital, why not split it on ethereum and bitcoin. Both are really good for long-term investment. And, take note that this is the best time to buy since the prices are cheaper compared last year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 01:17:01 PM
ethereum does have a big appeal to invest, because the current price is very low, compared to the highest price of ethereum which has touched 1400 $, this is a rare opportunity
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 13, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
Not ethereum only to be hold ofcourse. As long as you believe that the token youre holding is going to pump up when the time comes you should hold ir as long time as you can when the time that market recovers and bitcoin reaches again $20k. This is really good for so many ICOs and other upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 371
November 13, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Ethereum is not just for holding now.
ETH is a good to buy tokens also and hold for a good length of time.
If you know the tokens and believe on their project.
Trust the team then you should be on the line of buying and holding at this rate.
Activity: 812
November 13, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
Bitcoin is the first choice for all of us. You can then choose whichever altcoin you want, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC..etc. BTC is our future and there is no reason to make us abandon investment in it
Activity: 476
November 13, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
Professional investors always recommend to have at least 1 whole bitcoin before investing in ETH, this is very good advice because it is more likely that bitcoin reaches its limit before ETH does, so I recommend to secure that bitcoin and then invest in ETH which is still an excellent currency.
Activity: 383
November 13, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
I think that it's better to hold Ethereum. It has more chance to grow in 5-6 times rather than bitcoin. So it's more profitable to hold Eth than Btc.
Pages:
Jump to: