Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum for holding now - page 4. (Read 5732 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 16, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
Ethereum needs to leave the next year of hype. All people will buy cryptocurrency and for this purpose they will need Ethereum.
Activity: 304
November 16, 2018, 11:28:07 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Yes! Ethereum is for holding now and also bitcoin is for holding now. Both is a long term investment but your question what / who should be first to hold. I will go for bitcoin, because bitcoin can pump huge than ethereum now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 16, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
if you have enough money, in my opinion now is the right time to invest with both. we see that the market is down now, and this decline has been too long. but I myself prefer to buy ethereum coins. by buying and collecting ethereum coins, I am more convinced that later I will get a big profit. for example, I have $ 6k, and I use it to buy bitcoin, so I will only have 1 bitcoin. but if I use $ 6k to buy ethereum, then I will have some eth coins, and I'm sure when eth prices go up, I will get a big profit.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
November 16, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
I am a bitcoin man through and through, in my country bitcoin has more value than Ethereum and I have faith that in the nearest future, the price of bitcoin might soar above all our expectations, Bitcoin is the first and the top dog.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
It is my belief that Ethereum is a better investment if you are looking for returns because the price is far lower than the price of bitcoin, with the money wyou would use to buy just one bitcoin, you can buy like 35ETH and with the low price, even if it does X2, you are making big profits.
Activity: 308
November 16, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?
for cryptocurrency in condition like now, i just prefered for investing my money to top 10 Altcoin from Coinmarketcap, and Ethereum included in my trusted list, but DWYor
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
I do not like what is happening with the ETH of the last 5 months. I can not say it is a good choice. Lushche bitcoin buy. ETH falls all stronger. And can he grow up again.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 08:26:39 AM
Ethereum's price is very cheap to buy now. You choose the option of making long-term investment by buying Ethereum immediately. I bought quite a lot of altcoins before the bull market came. I trust the future of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 16, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Bitcoin will always remain in the first place. Just other coins can have a greater growth rate, so it is better to invest in several cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 16, 2018, 07:44:54 AM
i think that the ethereum will fall a little more, at price 150$ it will not be a bad investment in a longterm.

ETH down to $ 150? That was a shocking price. I hope it will not continue. The price is very good now! You can invest from $ 170, no problem at all.
Yes it was dropping so much the [rice of the etherium, Ill think this is the time to hold some of our etherium for now or maybe we should buy some etherium because of the price was down so much.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 16, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
Now it is good time to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum. the price is super attractive. but not only ethereum. EOS and Stellar are becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 574
November 16, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

In my opinion, now it is more reliable to invest in bitcoin, most altcoins have lost much in the price for this 2018 year. But Ethereum at such an attractive price can be bought for the future.
Activity: 476
November 16, 2018, 07:28:31 AM
i think that the ethereum will fall a little more, at price 150$ it will not be a bad investment in a longterm.

ETH down to $ 150? That was a shocking price. I hope it will not continue. The price is very good now! You can invest from $ 170, no problem at all.
Activity: 490
November 16, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
Activity: 448
November 16, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
if I personally am very happy to have ETH bro. my reason. etherium prices will definitely get better along with rising bitcoin prices. easy to exchange with other cryiptocurrency. in the crypto market we want ..
Activity: 392
November 16, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
Ethereum currently has lowered the price that surprised many people, but now we have the opportunity to buy and own it, so immediately buy Ethereum right now, before the price will rise even higher, and of course someday you will regret not buying at the price down as has happened now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 16, 2018, 07:05:06 AM
I think that with the current market situation it would be better not only HOLD ETH but also other projects that today will still be promising in the future, so I think that on the whole it would be right if people would still properly distribute their opportunities.
If someone has some assets in his portfolio, then any sales today are unprofitable. Based on this, I fully agree with your opinion that only a long-term storage strategy can take us out of the crisis.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
I think that with the current market situation it would be better not only HOLD ETH but also other projects that today will still be promising in the future, so I think that on the whole it would be right if people would still properly distribute their opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Large main altcoins just the same, it would be better to hold back. If they already have, then at the moment it is better not to risk.
Good. But you can trade a little with the part and get a quick profit. It never hurts to look at the market differently
Activity: 644
November 16, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
It seems to me that even now it is best to invest in ethereum, although with the current situation on the market it is hard to say for sure!
if we analyze all the information that sounded relatively ethereum from developers, and also if we take into consideration the possibility of updating them Constantinople, which will be implemented in 2019, then I think the prospects for ethereum are much higher than those of its competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: