Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 24. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 05, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
Etherum is going to have major developments in the coming future within this time we can see major price pump coming along with bitcoin pump we can see eth price also get pump
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 05, 2018, 03:15:47 AM
Indeed now more like the ethereum. No wonder the ethereum's getting increasingly popular. Because we know that the ethereum has tremendous advantages.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I don't really see the growth in price of Ethereum recently because it keeps struggling between $280-$290. I disagree with you when you  said if the price of Ethereum can increase then other coins will also follow the positive trend. Its a no from me because it bitcoin that has that feature not Ethereum. The price of Ethereum doesn't have impact on other coins rather its only the price of bitcoin that do have impact on other coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:58:38 AM
may be easy to speculate. but in fact is quite difficult to find profit from the movement of the ethereum. Indeed many have predicted but in fact ethereum nonetheless always down. If it is indeed a big increase will occur then that will be good news but of course it is still in the news that has not been confirmed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:38:00 PM
In my own opinion, ethereum has been stable for some few days, it's not really showing much growth, it's going between $270 - $295 as at yesterday. So let's keep watching it and see if the price will go beyond $300 before this week runs out.
Activity: 574
September 04, 2018, 10:36:25 PM
I think in a few days now ethereum prices have shown a better improvement, so I believe ethereum's future is so good, we get more profits. because ethereum is also a good altcoin.
Activity: 58
September 04, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
I hope the price ETH soon restored about 500-600$. By following a drastic time off, hope ETH will grow strongly. The market is in need of support and confidence factors of investors
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 10:16:07 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
thats very informative my friend, now I can rest assure that it is now safe to inveat in Ethereu because I have been hodling and investing many minths now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 04, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
Same thought like you, Ethereum shows positive signal recent days, It shows that ETH is entering the growth phase. With ETH ability, I personally think it will not stop at 500 USD point end of this year, ETH will increase to at least 1000 USD by the end of 2018.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
September 04, 2018, 10:04:50 PM
I agree with you, the past few days ethereum price has shown some stability in the price and it is a good sign that it will further increase in price in coming months, I believe the ETF could also be a deciding factor for ethereum price to go high.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
How can you say ethereum has begun to show positive trend in the market? The last time I checked the price in coinomi was $294 a nd now it has dropped to $283. Do u call that a positive trend?
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
September 04, 2018, 05:32:58 PM
Yes Etherum has established stability for the past few weeks
And it’s a good trend which shows us that no matter the dump or reduce in price

Etherum will bounce back
Now we are simply waiting for the bull run
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 04, 2018, 05:30:30 PM
I do not see any positive trend coming from ETH. Everything goes up but only the ETH is still standing and not going up. Bitcoin increased from 6500$ to 7400$, but ETH is still trading below 290$, which is quite sad for ETH holders.
Yes it hurts but I still believe that ETH can survive on this challenges. Its pumping and dumping but its good to see that the price are more stable now. ETH will rise agai just like bitcoin, a lot hodlers still believe in the technology of ETH, we still have more time to believe.
Activity: 65
September 04, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
It's been a while since this preview. I think you and I were wrong. it seems that it will lose some more value.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 04, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

good scenario, realistic enough! many people in the forum write about fantastic $1200-1500 for 1 ETH. the price of $500-700 is adequate, and I guess we see it this year or at the beginning of the next one!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I think by the end of the year it will be more than $ 500.Let's see how the end of September will play out.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
September 04, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
This coin will restore its position simply by looking at the right moment for the market to begin to grow and it will just take off!
Activity: 32
September 04, 2018, 11:10:18 AM
Yes, presently it is at $288 and i believe it will definitely rise beyond that within the coming weeks. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
Ethereum value is rising and it is a very good movements in the crypto market if this rise continue then people will shift from other crypto to Ethereum and it i natural when the price rise the people demand for that rise and price is fluctuating so it is hard now to wait for some good time but now it is better to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 04, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
The price of ethereum is stable now but not a good sign.
ETH carrying the USD price because of the rise of BTC.
but if we will look about ETH/BTC, Eth is falling huge.
i think people are selling their ETH for BTC now.
How did you say it is stable know, I think still market is red in altcoin so Ethereum also negative but not a big dump. All the coins are raise again but it takes some time so we will wait for future announcement in crypto market.
Most of the traders are panic to sell in altcoins and buy Bitcoin so current market is unpredictable but positive response are come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: