Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 23. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 05, 2018, 07:33:48 PM
It's so sad that today ethereum has lost so much in price hitting anther new low since this 2018, and with the way the things are looking at the moment, it will not be surprising if we see eth touching below $200
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:08:34 PM
Unfortunately eth price has gone down today and losing over 5% at the time of writing this post, I still think the crypto market is not yet ready for bull run, we need news like ETF approval for market to start the bull run.
Activity: 45
September 05, 2018, 10:50:01 AM
Now Ethereum is good to buy in the future will increase the coins and the profit but have to wait

Exactly this is a good buying point on ethereum. It may drop a little more but I don't think it will drop to a 100$.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 05, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
Positive trends, are you sure about that?

It dropped a new low today. And we don't know when will it stop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
Now Ethereum is good to buy in the future will increase the coins and the profit but have to wait
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 05, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
I wouldn't call the price for Eth $ 500 fantasy! It was like that 3 months ago. I bought the Eth at this price, because I thought that it would not fall below. So for me 500 dollars is just to return to the starting position. I wait at least 1000 dollars!
copper member
Activity: 205
September 05, 2018, 06:11:58 AM
Ethereum and some other coins are showing green signal for the past few days. This is very promising and I think everyone here is waiting for it. But be very careful, we have seen signals multiple times this year already but nothing has happened.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
September 05, 2018, 05:24:28 AM
Ethereum is actually down again this time with a market price of 283.62$ which falls below -1.04 in the last 24-hour change and this may even go deeper in if heavy selling pressure will continue over the weeks. This will scare a bit more to ETH holders as its price is getting more lower each day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:07:56 AM
Of course, everyone really wants to believe it. While the ethereum just stands still and does not show a decline. In my opinion, it is too early to speak about the growth forecast. Although of course this is inevitable and will happen immediately after the market turns.
Activity: 344
September 05, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
Yesterday, I checked the list of market prices on September 4 last year. As can be seen from the table, many of the coins led by BTC have declined during the year. Of course, this year's EOS coins have risen sharply. But the only price that is comparable to last year's level is ETH. Can this prove that ETH is relatively stable?
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
However, the prospect of Etherum is very good, now the price can be said to have a very good level of stability. So it's not too early to say, Etherum is one coin with a very high transaction market volume.

Yes, I agree with you. The increase of ETH price is certain but uncertain at the end of 2018 if there is no transparent signals. And the transaction market volume of Ethereum has still in top 2 despite "bull" or "bear" market. Is it right?  Wink

So this is the right indicator that can convince us that Etherum will be a force for the cryptocurrency financial system along with Bitcoin.

Ethereum may be considered the only rival of Bitcoin today. And the prospect of Ethereum is undeniable.
trends for Ethereum indeed had a negative experience. Indeed with the decline that occurred in the Ethereum causes a negative trend Ethereum. but this moment to Ethereum shows an improvement which is very nice and makes it as current trends.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you. The current price is rising every week. I believe that you will exceed $500 at the end of 2018. I believe many people will look forward to that day as I do.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 03:42:15 AM
I think this is an illusion. Perhaps Ethereum is overrated by people. It is very dangerous now. May cause panic selling. I do not recommend that you hold Ethereum.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
Ethereum has good potential value and has good results in terms of long-term investments.

Even if we knew ethereum was a potential coin, it would still take time to recover from current prices.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
What we wanted to prove.Etherium is a great project and had no problems, as soon as the market went up, the price immediately began to rise. Yes, I also think by the end of the year the price will increase to $ 500, and maybe a little more.
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
Ethereum is definitely slowly showing positive trends, and in market it is slowing to pump so we better to expect that it will be able to break new record in this following years.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 05, 2018, 03:29:16 AM
This coin will restore its position simply by looking at the right moment for the market to begin to grow and it will just take off!

Its position is actually just as it was the 2nd largest and base on its marketcap its the 2nd too. Not much has changed except the price. Its growth is going to be gradual by now unlike bitcoin which could kick up fast then the rest of the tokens below it. Ether will be dominant later in time but as of now, those who wants to take a bite of its market are going to accumulate that it price will suffer just so they can get more of it.
Activity: 476
September 05, 2018, 03:28:10 AM
Also it can be false push of ETH price before update of new minimum. Be careful, I see market capitalization lower than now.
Activity: 335
September 05, 2018, 03:25:37 AM
I think it is true. Because with the price down, but a lot of people who liked. Then, of course, this will make the price being high. This is a great strategy looks like.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 03:24:16 AM
And that i call buy in as much as i can alarm
Pages:
Jump to: