Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
You are absolutely right that ethereum is not better than bitcoin because bitcoin is really the king of all cryto currencies and there are many investors who start their business in bitcoin and also they invested their huge amount of money. Moreover, there are many people who believe on bitcoin than etherium because they know this logic that bitcoin is king of crypto.
Bitcoin stil be the king of cryptocurrency in long time or forever, because bitcoin is a central of cryptocurrency, but we can't underestimate Ethereum with backed by big company running their business using Ethereum platform until today
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 07, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
I think, it is not true, "ethereum is better than bitcoin". I believe bitcoin is more better than any coins. Many big investors have invested their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is blockchain based coin. It has wide market. The whole crypto world influenced by bitcoin.
You are absolutely right that ethereum is not better than bitcoin because bitcoin is really the king of all cryto currencies and there are many investors who start their business in bitcoin and also they invested their huge amount of money. Moreover, there are many people who believe on bitcoin than etherium because they know this logic that bitcoin is king of crypto.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
Ether will also have to bearly survive in the future as other project is heading towards great development. Eos is too in great worries. As we can heading towards a great crypto brawl in coming time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
Ethereum and bitcoin are completely different things, they are simply incomparable, they work at different levels and it is probably impossible to compare them, they can work side by side, helping to survive in this world.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 07, 2018, 11:51:28 AM
no because I think bitcoin is the best. ethereum has a different purpose than bitcoin so it's difficult to determine which is better. because from the start they are the best.
I am sure that soon they will have very serious competitors. in such a market may appear some kind of currency that will show itself better
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are two different coins. They differ in nature and uses. I think both of them are best on their respective purposes. Bitcoin is ahead of ethereum in terms of value, market cap, popularity, and probably in everyday use while ethereum is ahead of bitcoin when it comes to stability, smart contract, and volatility.
Activity: 476
December 07, 2018, 11:10:44 AM
One may argue on this topic. But the market situation will put everything in its place. We see that Ethereum has reached its minimum in the last 1.5 years. How much will he fall? I have no answer to this question. It falls sharply not only against the dollar, but also against bitcoin ...
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
December 07, 2018, 10:58:47 AM
I think, it is not true, "ethereum is better than bitcoin". I believe bitcoin is more better than any coins. Many big investors have invested their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is blockchain based coin. It has wide market. The whole crypto world influenced by bitcoin.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 07, 2018, 10:33:48 AM
no because I think bitcoin is the best. ethereum has a different purpose than bitcoin so it's difficult to determine which is better. because from the start they are the best.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 09:40:34 AM
Bitcoin is bitcoin. It will always be better tan ethereum.. better than anything else!
Activity: 322
December 07, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
The market has spoken and we know what currency has been in terrible damage for almost a year of bloodbath. For sure we can visualize how good those coins in a worse market situation and in the future we can predict what coins will give us profits in the next bull market. I'm still following bitcoin as my future coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
Technologically, there are coins that are far superior to bitcoin, but as we see now-this is not a decisive factor.Bitcoin is very good as a means of preservation and it attracts the attention of many people.
Activity: 387
December 06, 2018, 03:34:12 PM
Well, technologically Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, but that is not reflected on the market over the past one year, it has been going down continuously. For investors, Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 06, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
I don't think that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, there are several factors that cause it is..
- Bitcoin until now the world's first best cryptocurrency
- Ethereum's ranking is only in position 3 at the moment
- and the value of Ethereum is very low compared to Bitcoin
in my opinion, Bitcoin will always be the best...
Popular doesn't means best. What I like in BTC is the supply. Ethereum has another purpose, it should replace the centralised super computer clusters. Both has its own future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
December 06, 2018, 03:09:50 PM
Bitcoin is better in a falling market, less falls, and the ether is better in a growing market, better grow   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48496432
Activity: 1890
December 06, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
I don't think that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, there are several factors that cause it is..
- Bitcoin until now the world's first best cryptocurrency
- Ethereum's ranking is only in position 3 at the moment
- and the value of Ethereum is very low compared to Bitcoin
in my opinion, Bitcoin will always be the best...
Activity: 560
December 06, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
ETH is indeed more up-to-date than BTC, but ETH still loses in the number of communities with BTC. now the price of ETH vs. BTC is really far away. ETH = 100 $, ... BTC <35000 $. somehow all this happened. let's rise ETH  Smiley
Activity: 196
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
Ethereum become more popular but I don't think it will be such stable like bitcoin and will have so much fans and investors who will choose it for investments
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
December 06, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
I always believe in eth and I'm investing on that too since long time, in front of Bitcoin eth has no scope so Bitcoin is best coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
Both are equivalent and hold top positions and good to invest in long-term because of highest trusted coins of this market.  As per my view, we have to invest in both and hold.

Absolutely agree. In terms of investment, both of them are good and it worth having them in the bag. Nevertheless, ETH has more wide usage and can easily replace BTC in all use cases. So, it is quite possible that we won't need BTC in the future and will use ETH instead.
Pages:
Jump to: