Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 06, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
Under current conditions, this statement is absolutely not true. Perhaps in the future we will still be able to see that ETH will force Bitcoin out of the throne of cryptography. But not now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 01:48:30 PM
BTC is always a good way to get people to the present because it has so many benefits to high income. I do not think so ETH is not popular in everyone. BTC is becoming the hottest development trend today. Hopefully the market will be stable and recover soon enough for BTC to rise higher.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
These coins can not be compared. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, but
I always take into account the fact that almost 90% of all ico companies use the erc20 platform to create their tokens

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 06, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
Both are equivalent and hold top positions and good to invest in long-term because of highest trusted coins of this market.  As per my view, we have to invest in both and hold.
Activity: 448
December 06, 2018, 10:08:08 AM
nothing is better. because bitcoin and ethereum are very different. strange if there are still people who compare it today.
I agree that the ether was not conceived as a competitor to bitcoin, because they have different ways of development and everyone chooses who to give preference to.
the fact of the matter is that ethereum will go its own way, I will develop, And this development can lead it to leading positions in the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the economic benefits and practical relevance of ethereum is much higher than that of Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
December 06, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
nothing is better. because bitcoin and ethereum are very different. strange if there are still people who compare it today.
I agree that the ether was not conceived as a competitor to bitcoin, because they have different ways of development and everyone chooses who to give preference to.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
December 06, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
Bitcoin is the most reliable, time-tested for safety, the Komodo is the most technically perfect, and the ETH  is the golden mean  

Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Bitcoins transaction time is unacceptable and there are too many new options that work better. ETH is a much brighter future than BTC.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 06, 2018, 08:28:13 AM
When it comes to project development funding ethereum is better than bitcoin because most ICOs requires ethereum compare to btc.
The fact is that ethereal today already show good results even thanks to Eco companies. At the same time, Bitcoin remained in place and I have only unfounded promises of good prospects. Apparently, therefore, Bitcoin is losing its relevance, however, that many investors have lost their funds for the whole of 2018.
Activity: 378
December 06, 2018, 07:42:40 AM
When it comes to project development funding ethereum is better than bitcoin because most ICOs requires ethereum compare to btc.
Activity: 322
December 06, 2018, 07:35:08 AM
In principle, he is right about something, because if you now start investing in Ethereum now, then with the growth of the market, you’ll get a big profit, especially since I believe that this coin will restore its position!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
December 06, 2018, 07:32:00 AM
199000 bitcoins move on the exchanges, it is possible for  the transition to the ETH that grows to bitcoins long term

the man waited for a good entry point   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48412665

if he wanted to sell for dollars, then this would be without exchanges, like Charlie Lee, but if the exchange is what it means to buy ether wants he want
Activity: 238
December 06, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
I agree with you, people have the leverage to choose what is best for them and we have to respect them. I was here due to the popularity of bitcoin that become the trending topic of last year and I witnessed also the fall of bitcoin from those moment but I’m optimistic that everything will be good in the coming years.
Activity: 232
December 06, 2018, 06:52:14 AM
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
No,eth price  goes to down very badly. now eth price  around of 100$, its really painful to see this price . once time eth was 1500$. btc also down but if market will up then btc will be up first .
so btc always is better.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
Ethereum primary innovation was to expand this set of instructions into a fully-featured programming language such as JavaScript, which Ethereum’s language closely resembles. I think this is one technology Ethereum has over Bitcoin
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
Of course, Ethereum offers really promising technologies, a powerful potential for successful development in the future. But as long as it is BTC that enjoys the main trust among investors, in the foreseeable future it will definitely remain a confident leader in the modern crypto market.
ethereum technology now actually beated by other coins.many coins have better technology and feature especially in scalability.for example universa has some feature that better than ethereum and other coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 06, 2018, 06:15:05 AM
Of course, Ethereum offers really promising technologies, a powerful potential for successful development in the future. But as long as it is BTC that enjoys the main trust among investors, in the foreseeable future it will definitely remain a confident leader in the modern crypto market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 04:56:24 AM
Both are great in terms of their features and usability. Bitcoin is the first crypto that got people interested. Ethereum still has a long way to go to overtake Bitcoin. Ethereum has its own problems just like Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: