Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
In my opinion, which BTC and ETH are better, in my opinion, all coins have advantages and disadvantages. And if Ethereum is better than BTC, of course, this is not a problem. Most important to me, these two coins are the best and can have a significant impact on the crypto-coin market.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
Seriously? I refuse to believe this. I don't think there is any coin better than BTC or that will even take the place of BTC. Maybe it might happen but for now, there is none definitely not ETH.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 20, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
It seems to me much better, especially since this is a powerful project on which innovations in the IT industry are created. And a lot of companies join the promotion of this project. I think in 2019, Ethereum will show something grand! Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 04:43:54 PM
there is not a single coin better than bitcoin and this is a fact. I very much doubt that someday a coin will be better than Bitcoin
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
December 20, 2018, 04:22:14 PM
I think in other ways but not as a whole. Ethereum is more affordable to invest instead to bitcoin which allows the low class in the society to invest mofe money from them and the performance of eth is quite impressive also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
December 15, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
Let's not be confused with these two coins. Bitcoin is a giant coin with it leading the whole market. Bitcoin is ever better than ether as you will ever think of. the current prices may not speak of the right answer though.
Activity: 252
December 15, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
i think taht it is wrong to compare those two cryptocurrencies as they were created fpr different purposes and i believe that they both will be fime
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 15, 2018, 05:51:34 PM
maybe yes, because ethereum platform already created a lot of tokens,,
but its not fair if we comparing eth and bitcoin,
because, basicly both crypto have a different functions my friend
bitcoin is a pure cryptocurrencies but ethereum is not,,
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
December 15, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
He's not better, they are both none. Both of these cryptocurrencies have fallen in price and are not rising. 2018 is a year of stagnation for them, we hope that 2019 will be a year of growth
Activity: 487
December 15, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Both are different coins with specific architecture and composition. Comparing them would be wrong. Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency and will remain revered even with lesser utility when compared to other coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 15, 2018, 05:02:55 PM
Right now, comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's not like apple to apple, because ETH has main product which is smart contract while bitcoin invented to be cryptocurrecy as alternative to fiat currencies. Also good coin and product don't mean that the price of that asset would be high, Eth could be a great platform to create smart contracts even if its price was just 5 dollars. Cryptro currency is not like stock when the performance of company affects the price, it's just about speculation.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
I have never considered Ether to be a competitor for Bitcoin. It seems to me that this project is developing in its own way and does not pose a threat to the king.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 15, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
I think ethereum is the best for future investments even though bitcoin is a high-potential coin in the cryptomarket and is ranked number one in the coin marketcap. I will invest I am waiting for low prices.
December 15, 2018, 03:42:32 PM
How can one conclude on such argument. Is it based on its usefulness? The ETH is undoubtedly good but the BTC has balways been a market favourite due to it value. ETH cant be better than the BTC
Activity: 602
December 15, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Ethereum is a good coin yes but there is no way that the coin is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin remains the biggest and best coin in the market and it still maintains over fifty percent dominance of all of the coins in the market. It is always the best choice for you to go with when investing especially if you are planning on investing for the long term
you are absolutely right. Bitcoin domination is now 55 percent. How people can say that ethereum is better? the numbers showing us who is better
In any case, the economic benefits and practical interest of new users and most of the projects on the ico market of the company belong to ethereum.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 15, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
Ethereum is a good coin yes but there is no way that the coin is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin remains the biggest and best coin in the market and it still maintains over fifty percent dominance of all of the coins in the market. It is always the best choice for you to go with when investing especially if you are planning on investing for the long term
you are absolutely right. Bitcoin domination is now 55 percent. How people can say that ethereum is better? the numbers showing us who is better
Activity: 434
December 15, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
Yes we can say that Ethereum is better than market according to technology, being faster and cheaper but there is a exception for Bitcoin that it is basic coin of this market and a lot of people just know the Bitcoin and if they want to get in this market, Probably firstly they will prefer the Bitcoin.
December 15, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I expect that the planned improvements will be implemented in ethereum, and then we can definitely say that this coin is better than bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is already very outdated and I do not yet see the possibility of improving it, including the possibility for its scalability. Moreover, its high price compared to other types of cryptocurrency gives a certain degree of risk when investing in it.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
Activity: 574
December 14, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin, it is inferior to Ripple and this is not to mention the fact that its third place now looks quite doubtful.
Pages:
Jump to: