Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
For now I think bitcoin is still better than ethereum, even though its value has fallen a lot but until now bitcoin is still the top coin, but ethereum itself is also a lot of devotees because it also has privileges, which obviously both coins have good potential
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 04, 2018, 09:31:07 PM
Well, every cryptocurrency has its unique features. From the flaws of Bitcoin, many coins were created in order to provide a fine coin with all the requirements to make a smooth and fast transaction. To some extent, i agree that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. In terms of transaction capacity, transaction speed, transaction costs, Ethereum Blockchain offers better services than Bitcoin. However, there has been several forks of Bitcoin and other innovations such as the Lighting Network in order to provide fast transaction with Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 09:24:01 PM
Both of them must be good and strong coins, and both have advantages and certainly can invest in both of these coins can be profitable in the future, but now ethereum and bitcoin fall in value but I am sure slowly this coin will rise again
Activity: 198
December 04, 2018, 08:55:53 PM
Both of them is falling the value. But some says etheruem always updated and promising, some says bitcoin is increasing so very high. Both of them is good. Thats why many investors invest both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 04, 2018, 08:33:05 PM
Ethereum has a different utility than bitcoin and just having some different or extra features does not mean it is better. Bitcoin with its very limited and pre-defined supply is a top digital store of value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 08:22:57 PM
 I also believe that Ethereum is having way more opportuinties and possibilities than Bitcoin, but the spread of BTC is wider anyway!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 04, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
Ethereum could not be better than Bitcoin, because Ethereum is an alternative currency. There would be no BTC - and ETH would not be
Activity: 756
December 04, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
I don't feel same right you. Anything happens or everything you research but BTC is the best digital currency. Now Ripple in same position of Ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
December 04, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
yes indeed ethereum was better than bitcoi, but nowadays ethereum has fallen, even ethereum has lost its prestige and good name. this is because there cannot stabilize the price again.
Now everything has fallen, and I think that as soon as growth happens, many people will say that ETH is very promising, and it will replace BTC.
Activity: 770
December 04, 2018, 06:03:31 PM
yes indeed ethereum was better than bitcoi, but nowadays ethereum has fallen, even ethereum has lost its prestige and good name. this is because there cannot stabilize the price again.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 04, 2018, 05:59:11 PM
It seems to me that they cannot be compared, Bitcoin is stable, and it is the first cryptocurrency in the world, so it can always be valuable. But Ethereum is a precious decentralized computer on which very serious companies are now developing, and this network is up-and-coming.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
It is really difficult to choose between these two coins. I think both of them are good enough and if you don't know which one to chose, go for both of them
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 04, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
I believe Ethereum is very better than Bitcoin, because it is constantly updated and haves more features. But Ethereum is not considered money, by its own creators, but a platform.
But Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, is the base price, and the referrence. So its hard to some coin to replace Bitcoin.
Btw, if you want to buy a bundle with both Bitcoin, Ethereum and others on this low value market, you can use Coin Bundle, that started very before CoinBase implemented its coin bundles. You don't need to make Bitcoin and Ethereum compete, but use each of  the features they provides. Bitcoin as money, and Ethereum as platform for decentralized apps and tokens?
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 04, 2018, 04:57:49 PM
Bitcoin made a revolutoin, others(Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, etc) just took idea of bitcoin and added some features. Other blockchains can be faster or more scalable, but  bitcoin will stay anyway number one, bitcoin doesn't need these features, it is just  instrument for accumulation like a gold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
December 04, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
Activity: 276
December 04, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
The strength of Bitcoin is not in technology, but in the fact that it is the first crypto coin. Bitcoin has long been digital gold and it will always be in first place in terms of capitalization.
Ethereum is also a kind of first coin. Only he was the first to create smart contracts.
These two coins are the basis of the crypto market.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
December 04, 2018, 03:54:59 PM
Ethreum is popular coin, but not as bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of crypto. It is not possible to ethereum will cross bitcoin. The transaction speed and various thing etherium is not better than bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
December 04, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
Bitcoin is much popular than ethereum so this will keep bitcoin in top and I think it is hard for ethereum to become better than btc
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
What is better is not quite clear. Every day everything changes for the better, then for the worse! The most important thing is the profit they give!
Activity: 476
December 04, 2018, 02:58:45 PM
I think ethereum is better than bitcoin because of the use of better technology, but how can we notice that the market does not matter which technology is used, and most importantly, how popular the coin is  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: