Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 03:00:10 AM
This is not the case. In fact, Ethereum has been surpassed by XRP. No coin can be compared to Bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrency, no coin can go beyond it. The abuse of Ethereum is very serious and it has now entered a dangerous period.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 07:05:28 PM
I don't know why people are always interested in this project better than this or that, I am here to make money, don't we and investing into both of them is not a bad idea since they both have potential to generate profit for investors. I think it is time people stop listening to all these so called expert with no skin in the game
That's just the simple truth but people keep stressing on it over and over again, the main reason for investing is to make money and not which one is better, So I think it's better to forget which one is better and make investment in both.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 05, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
I certainly agree with you , I also like Ethereum and in 2017 it probably showed a good result of its activity, I myself of course now use more Ethereum than bitcoin for this I like Ethereum more at this time!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 06:57:13 PM
Technologically, I do see that ethereum is better than bitcoin. Technologically, ethereum is an almost perfect technology. Ethereum has almost no defects at all. But this great technology brought by ethereum is inferior to the popularity and trust that is too ingrained in bitcoin. Bitcoin as the first crypto currency coin is very pervasive in the hearts of the people so that bitcoin is still the king of crypto currencies. I am sure that someday ethereum can replace the position of bitcoin as the king of crypto currencies. This is because the technology carried by ethereum can last a long time and still provide real benefits. The longer the society will risk more profits than just mere popularity. So if you want very large profits then you can invest in ethereum from now on. That is a bit of my thinking. I love ethereum very much. Ethereum is a potential coin for the future. I believe that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 06:48:50 PM
I think eth is superior in product innovation. But when viewed in terms of popularity and position in the market, BTC is very strong. Actually, there is no need to compare, each has advantages. Just use it well to get profit according to the right timing.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
December 05, 2018, 06:43:48 PM
Ethereum unarguably is a great project with some interesting features like the widely used smart contract solutions being utilized by many developers till now. I still see bitcoin as the grandfather though that others still respects.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 05, 2018, 06:36:50 PM
It seems to me that the project is more significant than Bitcoin. But it’s not like Bitcoin is always in the first place, many people say that Aether can become number one, but I don’t think it will be like that. Although the project is very necessary and essential in our world and the blockchain world.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 05, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin, but it is quiet diffrent than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a means of payment, a store of value. Thats all. Ethereum offers anorher use of blockchain - dApps for example.

True, it is weird to compare Ethereum and Bitcoin. ETH is the leader of the altcoins, and the best token, which is a very convenient crypto used foк ICOs. BTC leads the whole market and affects the price of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
December 05, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
Btc is king of crypto. All altcoin connected by btc like Market up and down base on btc. Eth is altcoin which have good future. But we shouldn't compare between them. Both coins are most famous coin and valuable. We should stop compare.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 05, 2018, 02:49:53 PM
It is more flexible and there is more application for ethereum, so I prefer exactly this asset.
By the way for big capitals btc is preferable
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 05, 2018, 02:43:47 PM
If we talk to the price about bitcoin and ethereum I will go to bitcoin Ofcourse and bitcoin has a huge price of coin and a huge investors from it.
But ethereum is more than usable than bitcoin like different wallet to use and myetherwallet also handle hundred of tokens.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 02:08:05 AM
in Return ratio stand point yes, but its more riskier too. anyway both of them is widely use cryptocurreny so interns of usability both have them
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 05, 2018, 01:09:06 AM
Comparing Btc with Eth is like comparing apples with grapes just because they are fruits.

Ethereum has been developed for different reasons, ut is based in smart-contracts, you will never go to a shop paying in Eth, as you already do with some shops with Btc.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 05, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
indeed eth is different from bitcoin because it has their own platform, and nowadays there are many tokens that use eth's platform, but in my opinion because it is so easy to use eth's platform it is used to make scam projects, as evidenced by the ico project using eth's platform, many are scam, and now after all this time the eth rank is second, for several weeks now xrp has replaced eth, and that's why I still can't recognize that eth is better than btc.
Activity: 546
December 05, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
Maybe everyone has a different opinion about Ethereum with Bitcoin. But I think Ethereum is better because I often profit from investing in Ethereum. All large companies use the Ethereum platform and investors invest more in Ethereum. But I also hope that Bitcoin and Ethereum can make all Altcoin more expensive.
Activity: 294
December 05, 2018, 12:47:36 AM
I don't think so, bitcoin is still better than ethereum, as the top coin in crypto bitcoin is still leading, ethereum is also a good coin, but certainly still unable to compete with bitcoin
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
December 04, 2018, 11:03:16 PM
ethereum can never beat bitcoin, as the prices of bitcoin goes up and down we can see clearly that ethereum follows bitcoin under it.
Activity: 476
December 04, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 10:25:55 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good coins. Both coins have different advantages and disadvantages even though both of these coins are digital currency. Bitcoin is still the king of coins today. But Ethereum is also a coin that always develops and becomes the best platform. Because many large projects use the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
December 04, 2018, 04:25:11 PM
The strength of Bitcoin is not in technology, but in the fact that it is the first crypto coin. Bitcoin has long been digital gold and it will always be in first place in terms of capitalization.
Ethereum is also a kind of first coin. Only he was the first to create smart contracts.
These two coins are the basis of the crypto market.
they are both greta and you will be able to find plises and minuses from both of them and you will never need to ckmpare them
Pages:
Jump to: