Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
Ethereum is the king of ICO, no more no less. Ethereum is also in demand because it is convenient for Them to invest in ICO, since most ICOS are held on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 03:39:40 PM
Personally I can't compare these two coins. One of them the very first cryptocurrency with very limited issue. More convenient for calculations, but she has another also the minuses. For me they absolutely different are also not compatible.
Activity: 602
October 20, 2018, 02:41:03 PM
no, for now Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum, Bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the mother of all coins so I think it is very difficult for Ethereum to defeat Bitcoin.
both is better to investment , and now bitcoin still strong than ethereum... one of proove you can check in coinmarketcap ethereum in rank 2 then in rank 1 always bitcoin
ethereum is good choice too when you want to invesment but so expensive to choice bitcoin
I think ethereum is the best altcoin and when compared to bitcoin, what remains superior is bitcoin. but I agree that both can be made good investments. so to invest you can invest in both crypto and depend on your funds if you have large funds try investing in bitcoin and vice versa
both ethereum and bitcoin are graet ajd thpugh ethereum does not have its best time right now, i believw that we will see it changing soon
maybe need a long time to change about ethereum price in the market, but no worry it sure thing
it best time to buy ethereum and hold when market changing
agree with Xcode7 that if you have more funds better to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin fast increase high price than ethereum tend to slowly
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 19, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
no, for now Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum, Bitcoin is the first coin and becomes the mother of all coins so I think it is very difficult for Ethereum to defeat Bitcoin.
both is better to investment , and now bitcoin still strong than ethereum... one of proove you can check in coinmarketcap ethereum in rank 2 then in rank 1 always bitcoin
ethereum is good choice too when you want to invesment but so expensive to choice bitcoin
I think ethereum is the best altcoin and when compared to bitcoin, what remains superior is bitcoin. but I agree that both can be made good investments. so to invest you can invest in both crypto and depend on your funds if you have large funds try investing in bitcoin and vice versa
both ethereum and bitcoin are graet ajd thpugh ethereum does not have its best time right now, i believw that we will see it changing soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 19, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
October 19, 2018, 03:49:21 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
I like Et because it is better to withdraw the national currency.at eth is involved in the authorized IKO.Iza I prefer eth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 19, 2018, 02:09:14 PM
Man, it is like comparing pan and duck. They have nothing in common! They are different crypto beings made for different goals
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 02:06:00 PM
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 19, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
I always wonder why people draw a comparison between $BTC and ETH. I think before you do this, find out what $BTC is meant to do and what ETH is for!! While one was designed to be a payment method, the other was created as A virtual machine to run distributed apps (DAPPs) $BTC has fulfilled its purpose in its own right, ETH was designed to run dAPPs, with the ETH token as a fuel for transactions on the ETH blockchain I think its is fulfilling that purpose too which is why you have everything; real and scam being tokenized. Although ETH was never thought to be a payment solution, some people  have decided to use it for convenience sakes, I believe both $BTC and ETH are wonderful in  the purpose for which they were designed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
btc and eth are different. I know bitcoin is a lot of use. and the ethereum is also used as a wallet. for our invested coins and the tokens to the ico that we are in.
both are indeed the same coin and are often in use gan so although not the same they are become the fulcrum of development of other coins as well and can not separate well heck
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 01:44:11 PM
btc and eth are different. I know bitcoin is a lot of use. and the ethereum is also used as a wallet. for our invested coins and the tokens to the ico that we are in.
the difference between the two coins is indeed very clear in terms of platform and the advantages of the developer system, BTC is arguably a big tree and altcoin like leaves that complement the shortcomings of BTC, but on the other hand ETH is one of the best alternative coins with a system that outperforms BTC deficiencies and becomes coin is rich with many ICO platforms. I think ETH and BTC are as good and as coins that are very much in demand by investors.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
Ether and bitcoin are completely different coins and each is unique in its own way. On the air, you can create new projects while on bitcoin it is impossible, and bitcoin is already a kind of means of payment
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
Ethereum is much better as compared to the Bitcoin but it is very hard to beat the marketcap of bitcoin.
Bitcoin should remain a regular project that has a lot of people wanting to use it more than they would use Ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:49:38 PM
Ethereum is much better as compared to the Bitcoin but it is very hard to beat the marketcap of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
Is it possible to compare these two coins? Ethereum is a smart contract. and bitcoin is technology blockchain. The appointment is different and the potential is huge.
I also feel that if these two coins cannot be compared, these two coins have their respective roles and advantages. I think it's very difficult to shift Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin that will always be number 1.
but nevertheless it is impossible not to agree with the fact that it is ethereum that is economically more promising and the most important in the use of coin. Thanks to the erc-20 platform ethereum will occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1210
October 19, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
Is it possible to compare these two coins? Ethereum is a smart contract. and bitcoin is technology blockchain. The appointment is different and the potential is huge.
I also feel that if these two coins cannot be compared, these two coins have their respective roles and advantages. I think it's very difficult to shift Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin that will always be number 1.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Apart from other coin that are designed to be faster, Bitcoin itself is developing a new technology called Lightning Network. It is not perfect but once it's finish you will be able to use bitcoin similar to debit card, load bitcoin onto lightning wallet when you want using the normal 20min transaction, after that the transferring via lightning network is almost instant.
Activity: 145
October 19, 2018, 05:28:02 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 19, 2018, 05:12:19 AM
if we compare the blockchains, it is correct that ethereum blockchain is faster and has a better network size. fees are so low. ethereum is really very good for these features. but bitcoin is still the major currency that dominate crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: