Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 35. (Read 77947 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 11, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
I would say that both are good, but ETH will still be younger and more promising against the background of bitcoin
Comparison of course not very. Bitcoin has dominated and will continue to dominate for a long time in terms of investors and earnings
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
As for me, of course Ethereum. It can easily do x5 from now and bitcoin only x3 for their previous maximums. So it's better to hold Eth to make more money. Also I like it's blockchain and the technology at all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 11, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
I do not understand why people compare coins, they are completely different and if someone decides that Ethereum is better it will be possible to be right, but for bitcoin the future as it is the flagship and the lier in the market it has always dominated and will dominate !
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 11, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
I would say that both are good, but ETH will still be younger and more promising against the background of bitcoin
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
I do not think so. Ethereum is of course a good coin and I think that it will grow in price and perhaps even more than Bitcoin, but Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be able to bypass the capitalization in the coming years
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
I don't know why people think Ethereum will become more popular than Bitcoin in future bitcoin was 1st crypto currencies and is most popular among people so I don't think bitcoin will ever loose is position
Activity: 210
November 11, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
For me, of course Ethereum is much more technological than bitcoin, but bitcoin was created first and I think it will always be kept in the top
Activity: 195
November 10, 2018, 04:27:56 PM
Both good coins. Two are Reliable and trust coins in the current markets. Ethereum is a platform to create smart contrcts. but Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
November 10, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
I don't agree that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Don't forget that most of the features of Ethereum relied on the codes of bitcoin. It may be good in creating smart contracts but doesn't make it better.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
November 10, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
It's not quite right Bitcoin and Ethereum market isn't same. You can't compare in this two. Bitcoin is untraceable that for Bitcoin use for big transaction.
Activity: 336
November 10, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
I think with the growth of ETH it will not be able to hit as high as bitcoin. We almost find that the value of ETH fluctuates and increases with price fluctuation of bitcoin. Therefore, the value of ETH can not exceed the value of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin always attract more investment and growth is higher than ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 10, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
So far, bitcoin is still able to control the crypto market. The position of ethereum is being threatened because some altcoins have been active and active in developing technology and marketing their products. There is still a lot that needs to be upgraded from ethereum to be able to be above Bitcoin. So bitcoin is still the main coin until now.
Activity: 126
November 10, 2018, 04:21:41 PM
Of course I like Ethereum , smart contracts and transfers much faster and with smaller fees , but you need to remember that bitcoin has done all this and it will be the first always!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 03:39:11 PM
I think that to compare them all wrong. The first project was created for cloning altcoins, the second is the founder of the entire sphere.
Activity: 658
November 10, 2018, 03:39:07 PM
Bitcoin is bitcoin and ethereum is ethereum i think we should not compere cryptocurrencies with differents properties because this comparison is worthless and generate useless tension in the space
Activity: 518
November 10, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
ethereum is one of the most popular ALTs among other ALTs, its current position is always the second under bitcoin on CMC, ethereum technology has advantages over other ALTs, so it is possible that ETH will grow and can defeat BTC in the future,
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
Technically, Ethereum is more perfect. At its base, you can create smart contracts that have many opportunities. However, the speed of transactions at Bitcoin is higher thanks to Lightning.
Activity: 118
November 10, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Many hypotheses place us in the crypto market, but it is unlikely that ETH will be more likely to occur than Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is the king of all currencies, it is difficult for ETH to overcome it.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
I can't tell that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. For me they stand practically on one place. I appreciate bitcoin more than Ethereum or other coins. He the stablest among all cryptocurrencies in the market. On Ethereum there are from time to time bad news which are very negatively displayed on its cost.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
technically  I participate what you participate but bitcoin has the power to dominate the market at all times.
I believe that a coin can be in a certain rating only because of its demand on the market and because of good prospects for the future. If Bitcoin does not show good results, then it can not occupy a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: