Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
btc and eth are different. I know bitcoin is a lot of use. and the ethereum is also used as a wallet. for our invested coins and the tokens to the ico that we are in.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
not really, I think bitcoin is the best crypto right now. ethereum is popular because their platform is widely used by project developers to make the remaining token utilities unavailable. when compared to altcoins that have the same function as ethereum. I certainly will not choose ethereum.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
Ethereum can be a method of selection! This is finance for many tokens, to be able to that I make investments and also concurrently Ethereum could be the transaction regarding ICO jobs. Several decentralized software and also crypto deals are designed around the Blockchain with the Ethereum. I could simply take into account Bitcoin as a possible purchase and possess simply no some other program. Of course, if, 1 day, Bitcoin discredits alone, then an Ethereum is not going to have problems with this kind of.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
The original will always have its staying power. Newcomers may come and go. Btc had its fair share of ups and downs but still it is fighting.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 04:08:31 AM
With my little knowledge of crypto I think comparing bitcoin to etherum shouldn't be an issue of discussion. technologically etherum is good fantastic use case and all. But Bitcoin is the ultimate cryptocurrency the level of popularity it's has and general acceptability cannot be matched by any coin. At least not yet
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 19, 2018, 04:03:59 AM
I think it makes no sense to compare Ethereum and bitcoin, they are different coins and they have different goals.

Totally agree, because many people think that this like two brothers and compare them always. Ethereum will never replace bitcoin and I think they will exist side by side
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
I do not think that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Ethereum has a fairly strong and large platform. But all the trends in the foreign exchange market dictates Bitcoin. This leading coin in my opinion does not yet have strong competition in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 504
October 17, 2018, 10:37:54 AM
I don’t understand at all why people think so and why in the end people don’t invest in BTC as a project that will save money, because today we understand for sure that the price of BTC will not be able to fall below $ 6000
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 17, 2018, 10:35:21 AM
Ethereum is a coin that can be used to make hundreds of tokens and decentralized exchanges, this is the added value that ethereum deserves to be said to be better than bitcoin.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 10:12:01 AM
Ethereum definitely has a lot of advantages compared to bitcoin , but I think that Ethereum will always be the second because bitcoin was the first in the crypto currency and everything is kept on it
Activity: 225
October 17, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
bitcoin is far better than any coin. none of the coins can match bitcoin. because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. bitcoin is the first digital coin available. so there can't be a coin that can rival bitcoin including Ethereum.
Distinct difference between the coins make it what they are. Even though they are many popular coins on the Internet, Ethereum is the coin next to Bitcoin.
to be a very capable coins reliably with the developments that made a lot more progress that made him so valuable as Ethereum. because of the large number of ' development happens on the Ethereum makes it much better than the Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 09:16:21 AM
Ethereum is the best and the most trusted altcoin. I cannot understand, why Bitcoin is still the number one crypto, because we have Ethereum. I mean, Ethereum worth much more than 200 USD, so buy deep right now, until the green market comes.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
October 12, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
Bitcoin will not be able to remain the first until it increases the speed of transactions at least to the level of ether, in the store you can make a payment in 15 seconds, and in half an hour in any way
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 17, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
ethereum is considered as the best alternate coin for now but i think it is still need a lot of time and further development to surpass bitcoin.however bitcoin is still considered as the best coin
Activity: 551
October 17, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
These two coins cannot be compared. They have completely different technologies and goals. But even though bitcoin is technologically obsolete, it still holds a leading position.
Activity: 243
October 17, 2018, 07:15:35 AM
Maybe eth is better in some reason, but it still cannot replace the existence of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still high and get higher on the market, and eth following it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 17, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that is most often used , and it has an excellent technology, but at this time bitcoin is higher and better than Ethereum and it puts pressure on it and reduces its price with a fall.
Activity: 686
https://bmy.guide
October 13, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
As for me, Ethereum is better than Bitcoin in its technology and development. But Bitcoin took a strong position in the world of crypto
copper member
Activity: 103
October 16, 2018, 05:36:06 PM
I do not think that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, just this cryptocurrency is relatively new, trying to compete with Bitcoin, but it is still far from It.
Pages:
Jump to: