Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 36. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
technically  I participate what you participate but bitcoin has the power to dominate the market at all times.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 10, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Ethereum of course has advantages over bitcoin, but bitcoin, too, I think it is pointless to compare them, bitcoin will always dominate here , it was the first and will be
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
Bitcoin still tops the most popular Cryptocurrency with the largest market share at this time, even Ethereum and Bitcoin have a considerable distance even though they have the first and second positions. We must do in-depth research to see who is superior in terms of Performance, Price Chart, and also investment. In the end I found an interesting article that addressed this issue.

Here we go https://thecoinshark.net/ethereum-vs-bitcoin-comparison-of-the-biggest-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 10, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
Ethereum is an excellent platform for development, besides technically it is ahead of Bitcoin, and more perfect in the code. However, look where ethereum and its areas of application, and where Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 10, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Ethereum is more simpe and has more options for using in many areas and people that don't have much money can afford it for their investments
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
Ethereum is and was never better Bitcoin!. Though Most of ICOs are being hosted based on Ethereum Blockchain but that doesn't make it better than bitcoin. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 10, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
I read interesting news!
According to reports, developers have set a January date for a major Ethereum (ETH) blockchain upgrade. The upgrade is the Constantinople Ethereum upcoming network hard fork slated for January 16th.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
It is very hard for me to compare such projects because each project is very cool in its own way and I hope that now it is still better to make a choice in general in favor of both projects, but of course BTC is popular because it is an original project.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 11:08:47 AM
Ethereum is better investment than bitcoin because eth have more bigger room to grow. You know bitcoins and ethereums marketcanp  and also eth dev team trying to create some important updates about ethereum in the future. Also if we will see another bullrun i believe eth will do more than 20x from there. So that is right. Eth is better investment for earning more money.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 10:59:58 AM
each performs its task, Ethereum is a smart contract programmed algorithms, Bitcoin is a transaction. everyone is good in their own way. they are not competitors
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
Bitcoin is the original Blockchain entity. Ethereum exploits the full potential of the blockchain. It puts the blockchain to work for purposes beyond the bookkeeping of financial transactions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 29, 2018, 03:24:25 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin also have different functions, both of which have a far-reaching focus. Ethereum has a focus on ICO while Bitcoin has a focus on developing crypto. Basically, both have good functions and are both superior and profitable.
Activity: 350
October 29, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
Both of these coins have their own advantages and privileges, so it is difficult to say that ethereum is better than bitcoin because both are good and strong coins, and both are equally good and have good prospects for investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
It seems to me that from the technological side, it is much better, because its use is necessary for many areas, and even more so the IT direction is developing very actively now. And this is the best platform for IT development, which says a lot!

I do not think that the etherium is better than bitcoin. Now it is very popular because of the fact that most of the ICO is conducted on the platform of the ether. But Bitcoin more reliable and have much more money. It is different things!
Activity: 196
October 28, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
It is like comparing Marvel and DC. People will defend the blockchain they use in most cases, but I consider that there will be more blockchains appearing in future years.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:58:06 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 25, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

Completely agree with you. Everyone promotes in the best way the thing that believes in very strongly. And everyone will give lots of arguments that will be really true that the exact xoin is the best - wheather it is Bitcoin or the Ethereum. But they are quite different and their history is different, and both of them have lots of people who believe and like these coins. But it is hard to compare them - different coins..
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 01:51:49 PM
Perhaps the Bitcoin network is outdated and Ethereum looks more technologically advanced, but Bitcoin is the number one coin and so far I do not see any competitors for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 01:48:55 PM
Perhaps Ethereum and better for me as it better) , due to the fact that the money is transferred faster and the Board is not very large , I think in the future it is possible to replace bitcoin but it takes time)
Pages:
Jump to: