Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 14, 2018, 02:07:07 PM
Ethereum is a great project, but I don’t think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. At this stage of development, Bitcoin performs its functions better than Ethereum and is more important for the entire market than Ethereum.
There don't have the same purpose. One is meant to be payment method and another is platform for smart contracts.
Both are good, both have advantages and disadvantages.
Here I have two questions. Which of them is intended for payment? Which of them is intended for a smart contract?
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 14, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
Ethereum is a great project, but I don’t think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. At this stage of development, Bitcoin performs its functions better than Ethereum and is more important for the entire market than Ethereum.
There don't have the same purpose. One is meant to be payment method and another is platform for smart contracts.
Both are good, both have advantages and disadvantages.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
With all these features, I still do not believe Ethereum is better than bitcoin. Of course, I prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum, but I still think Ethereum has a long way to go when it comes to competiting with bitcoin. But, it's no doubt that Ethereum is a very good coin.
the whole value of Bitcoin for a crypto-exchange society is that any investment in Bitcoin in the future will bring a profit several times more. If this advantage of Bitcoin in comparison with other coins does not exist, then this coin will lose interest in the society. But if we talk about the functionality and importance of a coin for the crypto-currency world, then the etherium has much more prospects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:37:25 PM
I do not understand that ethereum is better than bitcoin, I still choose bitcoin, for me ethereum is an alternative choice, there is no perfect cyrprtocurrency they have advantages and disadvantages of each.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 07:27:11 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 13, 2018, 07:20:44 PM
I still do not agree if there are those who think ETH is better than BTC, I do not see in terms of what ETH is better than BTC, I see the development of BTC prices is better than ETH, BTC enthusiasts are also more, which makes ETH superior now maybe because coins needed during ICO

The creation of topics with similar questions was connected with the influx of people at the beginning of the year, when the popularity of ICO and bounty was at its height. Everybody had ethereum and ERC 20 tokens in their ears.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 07:10:14 PM
As for me, anytime any day I will go for Bitcoin. Ethereum is good no doubt but I don't think it stands a chance of beating Bitcoin. Well, this space is unpredictable, let's wait and see.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 13, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
Ethereum with its technologies can and will act as a competitor of bitcoin when it solves the problems of scalability and speed,but today I prefer bitcoin as having high reliability.

Even if these problems are solved, bitcoin will still be number 1, since has "first player advantage". It's incorrectly to compare these cryptocurrencies, they have different purpose
Activity: 578
November 13, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
I don't understand why these two concepts are always opposed. these are two different things, with completely different tasks. they're both good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:22:32 PM
I don't know why people are always interested in this project better than this or that, I am here to make money, don't we and investing into both of them is not a bad idea since they both have potential to generate profit for investors. I think it is time people stop listening to all these so called expert with no skin in the game
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
I think ethereum is better. Smart contract systems are excellent for developers to create their tokens, but  Bitcoin is a legend to which you can be equated, but you can not be better for bitcoin.
Activity: 345
November 13, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
In my opinion, I believe that BTC always takes precedence over other coin. It is because of the benefits it brings that people have more opportunities, challenges and jobs for everyone. It has become a growing trend for everyone in today's technology. BTC has always been the dominant and dominant position in Crypto. It will grow and peak in the future.
November 13, 2018, 12:34:38 PM
Activity: 385
November 13, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
I think yes. Technically ETH is much better. The technology of smart-contracts is great and on ERC-20 are based hundreds of successful projects. So ethereum is much better than bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
I also think Etherum will be better investment than bitcoin. But we have to enter to Etherum at right point. Because still bitcoin has more stability than any other coin, As than if bitcoin drop more Etherum will drop lot. BTC is safer than ETH.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 11:34:27 AM
If you will ask me who will get better profit with 10,000 USD to invest on them.
Then i must say EThereum will be a better choice.
If you will also ask about the transfer rate and fee then i will go again with ETH.
But anything aside from that will be on BTC.
November 13, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
Ethereum can be really better than BTC at some points, I cannot say that it is 100% better because it is not. BTC is a leader and there will always be leaders, because it’s historically so. I think that in general it is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 13, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 13, 2018, 09:55:52 AM
Ethereum with its technologies can and will act as a competitor of bitcoin when it solves the problems of scalability and speed,but today I prefer bitcoin as having high reliability.
Ethereum does have it own technologies but it can't act as a competitor to Bitcoin even if it solve the current it facing because they handle different aspect although they are both crypto currency but ethereum handle the dapp and smart contract business.
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
No, I do not believe that Ethereum can become more popular or better than Bitcoin. It seems to me that Ethereum  will always be in second place.
Pages:
Jump to: