Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 77947 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
Yes it is. Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin on the market and it will overcome Bitcoin in a few years. ETH is the key payment method in ICOs and is used for payments among the community. Also, a lot fo ICOs are using ETH blockchain as a base for their products.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:44:50 AM
The answer is definitely not. Friends actually have a way to know which coin is the best. You can see the price of it. The higher the market value, the better the coin. You have to believe that most people are more professional than you.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 09, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
Ethereum is no better than bitcoin because ethereum is not a competor to bitcoin. Both have very different technologies. As Vitalik says, if bitcoin is gold, ethereum is fuel.
Well i think bitcoin is still the king of all crypto coin, bitcoin is always the best coin in crypto and all of the coin in crypto is really a dependant on bitcoin price and status, if bitcoin fall all other coin including ethereum will also fall and it is already happen many times before so I think no doubt about it bitcoin is still the best.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
No ethereum is better than bitcoin because they are two completely different coins with different technologies and different uses. by no means can these two currencies be compared
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 09, 2018, 02:49:18 AM
of all forms of the concept, of course I like ethereum with ease and a fee that is much cheaper than bitcoin. it's just that nowadays ethereum is not friendly. but I am still convinced that ethereum will be able to return at a higher price
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 02:45:10 AM
Ethereum is no better than bitcoin because ethereum is not a competor to bitcoin. Both have very different technologies. As Vitalik says, if bitcoin is gold, ethereum is fuel.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 09, 2018, 02:34:27 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 02:25:38 AM
for me, both coins are very different and it is hard to compare them. so i dont think ethereum is the better bitcoin since both are so different. i think both coins will make their way and have a good future.
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 02:17:18 AM
I do not think that such a statement would be correct. BTC remains a confident leader in the modern crypto market. From next year after stabilization of the situation on the crypto market, it will consistently rise in price. Although I also believe in the great potential of Ethereum, BTC remains the leader.
Activity: 199
October 08, 2018, 03:55:59 PM
To me I don't see Ethereum being better than Bitcoin. Evenif Ethereum implements most of its tech, catching up with Bitcoin will be a very difficult task that might take unspecified years.
Nowadays, there are a lot of scam coins being built on Ethereum wallet, I think this has probably reduced the credibility of ETH.
However, there is nothing bad in investing in both instead or arguing on superiority as Bitcoin is on the top so Ethereum is the topmost altcoin.  Investing in both is my priority.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
It is a really hard question. Everyone has its own opinion. Bitcoin is the most common crypto now, but as for me Ethereum has a bigger potential
Activity: 182
October 08, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
Perhaps Yes in its technology and development of ETL better bitcoin but bitcoin dominates the market and no one will catch up !
Activity: 165
October 08, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
It's true that in term of usable feature, ETH is quite better than BTC but if you consider the money which is being spent as currency, BTC will come first as it is widely accepted. So, no matter how better ETH is, BTC will dominate always.
Activity: 308
October 08, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
Each of them is good in its own way, so I cannot say that ETH is better than BTC. Each of them has its pros and cons.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
I think that ETH cannot be better than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the main coin and no other coin can replace it. ETH is a good project, but it will always be in second place.
Activity: 126
October 08, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
In the coming months, I expect strong growth from Bitcoin and the air, so I’m not in a hurry to get into altcoins, as I expect that amid the growth of the main tops, the price of most altcoins will fly deep down.
Activity: 192
October 08, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
Yes bitcoin price start declining after futures contracts, but let's not forget that it first reached all time highs, and it only entered this "bear market", after the first futures contract ended. So on the short term, it's very likely that ether price will jump as futures get launched, and if tere is actually manipulation, we might see the same thing that s happening to BTC, happen on ether.

As for becoming POS, I think it will work well for ether, as all upgrades to the platform do.

ETH Fan!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
October 08, 2018, 03:16:23 PM
The future of Ethereum is more bright that future of Bitcoin.
I can imagine more cool things running on the Ethereum network. Not only payments and store of value like Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
October 08, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
I think that for now, Bitcoin is a brand that personifies the cryptocurrency market. But personally, I started entering the crypt through the ethereum, as my first goal was to participate in the ICO. I think that I’m not the only one, and eventually Bitcoin will still give way to first place ethereum, but it’s not going to lose value for the crypt market.
Activity: 267
October 08, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
I can't say ethereum is better than bitcoin. Both coins are good. Why I like ethereum is its provision for tokens on its platform and the speed and time of confirmation. Bitcoin is still king though,its unique. All coins are under it and no coin can beat bitcoin yet, maybe later
Pages:
Jump to: