Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 72. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 08:31:01 PM
Ethereum or Bitcoint are both crypto currencies that are attracted by everyone because these two currencies are high-priced currencies especially Bitcoint, I think ethereum or bitcoint are the same, all I need today is the increase in both eyes the money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:41:56 PM
what does it mean - better? better for what? I prefer use eth for trading and use btc for long term hold.
I fell in love with ethereum during the times when bitcoin transfer fees were off the charts, I switched over to eth and I am sort more frequent in using it to transfer and store value, bitcoin certainly for longer terms
Activity: 85
August 10, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
Ethereum over all seems like a more developed and polished project than bitcoin, but I think bitcoin already has a long way traveled and it keeps being reliable, that is way it is still more valuable than ethereum.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin are not similar and occupy different niches, bitcoin is principally used as a means of payment while ethereum is for making smart contracts. ETH has more uses within the cryptospace
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 10, 2018, 07:37:45 PM
I think ethereum has better bitcoin features. But overall, bitcoin is still the strongest electronic currency. Bitcoin has experienced many difficult challenges but still stands and persists until now. Bitcoin is still selected by many investors, bitcoin has a huge market capitalization. It will be difficult for any altcoin to pass bitcoin, including ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
what does it mean - better? better for what? I prefer use eth for trading and use btc for long term hold.
Activity: 294
August 10, 2018, 05:35:04 PM
I think that there is no better bitcoin than coins. Because historically it turned out that he became the first and only. I agree with those that the ethereum is also a very good coin because it has so many positive sides.
I don't think so it is, more potential than bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is more potential to gain good, profits due to its fluctuation and less risks than other coin, its not obvious that ether is more good because there are times that volatility had a long run.
I feel bitcoin is better than ETH for now. in fact, ETH is also affected by the price of bitcoin for now. well, so based on that, I'm sure bitcoin is still superior. but lately, ETH has indeed developed very fast.

You are right and Bitcoin is better for now. Ethereum is following the Bitcoins movements not the other way around. Ethereum is a great coin as well and I like it, but Bitcoin is superior.

Maybe bitcoin was always better than eth, but afterall both of them were compatible in terms of trading. Most of the people recognized them as best coins in the entire cryptocurrency world. Nothing beats how useful it is, because of its strong adoption of the public. More people now demands both eth and bitcoin as their long term asset, that has great potential for their future profit making.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 05:32:55 PM
I totally disagree with this how could you compare etheruem with bitcoin
Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
Bitcoin is widely used and accepted.
Though etheruem is cheaper and that makes it easier to acquire than bitcoin.
Etheruem is also my favourite coin but bitcoin is far superior to etheruem.
Activity: 211
August 10, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
I think that there is no better bitcoin than coins. Because historically it turned out that he became the first and only. I agree with those that the ethereum is also a very good coin because it has so many positive sides.
I don't think so it is, more potential than bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is more potential to gain good, profits due to its fluctuation and less risks than other coin, its not obvious that ether is more good because there are times that volatility had a long run.
I feel bitcoin is better than ETH for now. in fact, ETH is also affected by the price of bitcoin for now. well, so based on that, I'm sure bitcoin is still superior. but lately, ETH has indeed developed very fast.

You are right and Bitcoin is better for now. Ethereum is following the Bitcoins movements not the other way around. Ethereum is a great coin as well and I like it, but Bitcoin is superior.
basically, the bitcoin and ethereum are two coins is nice and has a huge potential. but I also agree that bitcoin is still superior compared to ethereum apart from the fantastic price bitcoin also exert influence on the ethereum reserved price.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
August 10, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Activity: 223
August 10, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
From the way I see it, if both are accessed on what is currently available, I will go for bitcoin but I also believe in ethereum especially its future. I believe ethereum still have great prospect for the future and in the nearest future there is possibility that it might be above bitcoin.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:00:16 PM
Etheruem is a very good coin
It have great potential.
It is the coin of the future
In fact it is my favourite altcoins.
But bitcoin is better than etheruem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
August 10, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
BTC will stay among us during a long time, surely for uncountable motives ,for example great initial momentum.
Activity: 87
August 10, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
They all serve different purposes and I think there is room for both. The problem will be do investors and developers see it that way? Just imagine at the genesis of all of these projects, the creators couldn’t have imagined them making it to the point they are at now. In terms of finance and in technology. We have come a long way and there is probably still a ways to go.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
I think that the price of the Ethereum is 350-400 dollars. is justified. We will not see a price above $ 700 this year. A big increase in prices will be in the next year.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Even despite the big drop, I prefer ethereum. The current price is just very good for buying.
Activity: 181
August 10, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
it's been a long time debate which is better Eth or Bitcoin? But for me , really depends on the use. Ethereum has alot to offer but bitcoin is more mainstream, I prefer Ethereum when purchasing something online whenever there will be crypto payment choices, I would always choose Eth over bitcoin, for me it's faster and cheaper.  Though Bitcoin open the door to most crypto currency so I don't see any competition between the two since they're different project.
I really agree with your opinion. Bitcoin and ethereum are two coins that clearly have differences. It's hard for me to choose, I like both, bitcoin and ethereum can bring huge profits if investing in it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 10, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
Activity: 22
August 10, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Not sure.
But I like more than ETH.
Because fees, userface...
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 10, 2018, 01:10:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: