Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
It relies upon how you characterize run the show. Bitcoin will probably still have a higher incentive than ETH, yet it's very conceivable that ETH will increment in esteem at a quicker rate than BTC.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:32:07 AM
Eth will never be higher than BTC. BTC is always the king of the cipher market and to find out that ultra low prices may fall below $ 200, it will no longer be the coin of talent that may be ranked third or fourth on the list. CMC
If both are accessed on what is currently available, I will go for bitcoin but I also believe in ethereum especially its future. I believe ethereum still have great prospect for the future and in the nearest future there is possibility that it might be above bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
Eth will never be higher than BTC. BTC is always the king of the cipher market and to find out that ultra low prices may fall below $ 200, it will no longer be the coin of talent that may be ranked third or fourth on the list. CMC
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 14, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
No more comparisons please, there is a big difference between eth and btc in all ways ranging from the value to its flexibility. Although, eth is the closest thing to btc but it is well and big time far away from being compared to btc not to talk on being better than btc.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 14, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
many perceptions say that there are those who think that ether is better than bitcoin and vice versa.
but the fact that we see according to coinmarketcap data, that bitcoin is still the first order of various coins. and ether was in second place
Activity: 115
August 14, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
Ethereum is really a very good option for perspective investments, creating a real revolution in the modern crypto market. But I do not think that in the coming years it will be able to surpass BTC.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
I do not think that ETH has many opportunities for such success, so that in the foreseeable future it will surpass the positions of BTC. As before, now BTC remains really the best coin and trendsetter in the market.
Activity: 378
August 10, 2018, 08:22:54 PM
Both are strong and best coin to invest. We know that Bitcoin is the strongest coin and all alt are based on it such as ETH. On market cap, the percentage of transactions of ETH is higher than BTC. And I can say that It is quite difficult for ETH to take over BTC because ETH is dependent on BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are different coins with completely different functions. Since I'm working with tokens, I prefer ethereum. Bitcoin is not as applicable as ethereum. Bitcoin is almost bought and retained as a means of accumulating value. This is not very good for this coin and generally for the image of crypto-ala. Because of this I prefer ethereum, it is a good and reliable workhorse in the crypto currency.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
why we even compare ? I don't understand that . Both have different fields and yes Ethereum is very usefull .
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
Etherem is better than bitcoin in that it is cheaper and have faster transactions than bitcoins. But bitcoin is the first and best coin in the world of crypto.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
What added to ethereum is that it is not just the decentralization of currency but ethereum has platform for business transaction and other online services.
Activity: 48
August 10, 2018, 05:35:33 PM
I do not see Ethereum to be better than bitcoin. I expected that Ethereum will rise in price, however, he testified that he depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.
Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. We can not compare them, in my opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
If you look at the market, then the ethereum shows more growth in percentage of the low cost compared to bitcoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 03:39:29 AM
I think that ETH will become the successor to BTC, where many investors, as well as the price of ETH .. I hope this year the ETH may coincide at the end of 2017, where et can be much higher
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
I believe that this coin is quite promising but will not be able to get ahead of bitcoin . Since bitcoin has long been on the market , everyone is known , and everyone holds it . so I doubt that EHT  is better
Activity: 47
August 11, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
This is somewhat different in my opinion currency. Because of the lower price, Ethereum can allow for large jumps in percentage, which is convenient for short-term scalping. However, bitcoin is more stable for investing in long-term debt.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
I think that there is no better bitcoin than coins. Because historically it turned out that he became the first and only. I agree with those that the ethereum is also a very good coin because it has so many positive sides.
I don't think so it is, more potential than bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is more potential to gain good, profits due to its fluctuation and less risks than other coin, its not obvious that ether is more good because there are times that volatility had a long run.
Pages:
Jump to: