Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 73. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
Bitcoin is a coin, on ethereum is a platform. You do not need to compare them and say which coin is better. They have different uses
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
it's been a long time debate which is better Eth or Bitcoin? But for me , really depends on the use. Ethereum has alot to offer but bitcoin is more mainstream, I prefer Ethereum when purchasing something online whenever there will be crypto payment choices, I would always choose Eth over bitcoin, for me it's faster and cheaper.  Though Bitcoin open the door to most crypto currency so I don't see any competition between the two since they're different project.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 09:08:06 AM
Bitcoin is the best crypto currency but ETH is slowly getting there.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 03:08:52 AM
in my mind bitcoin is better than ethereum. because this is the first digital coin that is made and has a good market and also bitcoin has its own fans on the other hand in that technology can be developed continuously.
Activity: 52
August 09, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
I think ethereum and bitcoin are good coins and can provide profit, we should not have to worry about which is better, as long as ethereum or bitcoin has a good development and price, both are good coins and a good investment
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 10, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
I think so, with the support of hundreds of tokens that use the ETH platform, soon the price of ETH will skyrocket and can be better than bitcoin, and this is what makes me believe invest ETH is the best solution to get big profits.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 10, 2018, 12:18:45 AM
Asking if Ethereum is better than Bitcoin is like asking if a car is better than bread. If you're hungry than a bread is better, if you need to go on a trip, a car could be better. Same for BTC and ETH. They serve different purposes. ETH has been created for smart contracts, or it is not the case for BTC. It is not that one is good and other not, they are just different.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

The idea of upgrading ETH consensus from POW to POS has raised by founder Vitalik Buterin since 2015. But until now ETH still not yet upgraded to Proof-of-Stake Protocol.
We all see the advantages of POS consensus but there are so many un-clear reasons that it takes quite much time to change.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
I do not want to say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin because both are best coin to invest. It is just about the different of market cap. We know that Bitcoin is the king or the strongest coin because all alt are based on it, including ETH. However, on market cap ETH is the higher than BTC because the percentages of transaction of BTC is lower than ETH.

It is quite difficult for ETH to take over BTC. Those are correlated significantly increasing the value.

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 09, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are very helpful. They both contributed to the significant increase in value last year. If you compare Bitcoin with Ethereal, the percentage of profit is lower in Bitcoin. Although bit coins were created before Ethereal, and their value has been increasing over the past few years, Ethereum has also experienced a huge value trigger in just a few years. Value jumps in front of Bitcoin and surpasses Bitcoin. The etreums value was recently taken over the past year and it is assumed that this is here to stay and will rise steadily and will last for years too.
Activity: 170
August 09, 2018, 10:43:09 PM
for now the ETH is indeed the best because almost all ICOs trust ETH. seeing the development of the times and technology growing eth more and more are using it
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 10:38:42 PM
Bitcoin is known to almost all of the people worldwide it's because it's the most used term aside from using Cryptocurrency. But of course some of the users who have information in cryptos are most likely researched in the internet and asked some users who are actually expert on it.

Ethereum on the other hand have better technology, market capabilities and such so I therefore think that Ethereum is way better than bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
i'm concerned about money so why don't we focus on making money than this or that coins. think about it...
Activity: 49
August 09, 2018, 10:21:54 PM
I think ethereum and bitcoin are good coins and can provide profit, we should not have to worry about which is better, as long as ethereum or bitcoin has a good development and price, both are good coins and a good investment
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 09, 2018, 10:17:00 PM
Even of these new features of Ethereum in which it makes much better than Bitcoin but still most of the people will choose Bitcoin over Ethereum for an investment.This is due to Bitcoin already build a deep foundation of trust among the people that even Bitcoin has no commodity to introduce but still it will be the most potential crypto investments that will make your money to grow.
Activity: 219
August 09, 2018, 10:13:05 PM
I think ETH is still better in the future, but lately the ETH is back down again, hopefully this ETH can be a good coin and can be enjoyed by everyone
Activity: 88
August 09, 2018, 10:08:14 PM
Ethereum can be better in bitcoin in some ways. Ethereum grows faster and it is know by the public. In terms of price ethereum cannot surpass bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 365
August 09, 2018, 10:01:42 PM
No matter how Ether tries, it can never be better than bitcoin, it can only be second to it, bitcoin its widely accepted to any other Cryptos that's why btc price influence the price of most other altcoin.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 09:51:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: