Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 36. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
June 11, 2018, 10:58:04 PM
I do not think eth died. With the popularity of eth, eth is the basis of most of altcoin. The value of eth can be reduced, but eth is not dead

Yep. But u should consider about Eos and othe alts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
I do not think eth died. With the popularity of eth, eth is the basis of most of altcoin. The value of eth can be reduced, but eth is not dead
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 11, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
I don't think ETH is dead.ETH is still a very popular and many people still using ETH. I think the price going up and down doesn't mean anything.
it is true ethereum will not end as they say, this is only a matter of time and ethereum takes time to recover from this low price. so it would be better if we buy it now and just wait for the surprise
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 11, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Bitcoin price also going up and down, most of altcoins also the same. This cryptocurrency market is still in very early phase. The liquidity also still very low. Don't compare it with fiat because fiat is centralized currency that controled by governments. Trader looking for profit i? ETH market so that's why it's price is going up and down.
Normal way of dealing with trading, knowing that most traders and investors are aiming to earned coming from their money, so let things happen those who bought ETH from its cheap price are now selling for profits and those who are also afraid of losing more money are also selling it out to cut loses, traders who understand the situation will take advantage and buy while it's cheaper and wait till the price bounce back.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
June 11, 2018, 10:28:59 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Not of course. How can it be dead when it keeps moving, yes it is falling down sometimes but it is resisting and slowly recovering . And we all know that this is normal in a crypto world. Up and down but if you know how to go with the flow here in crypto world , you will earn big.
copper member
Activity: 84
June 11, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
The death of Ethereum has been announced prematurely many times in the past.

It will certainly eventually be replaced by a more worthy technical alternative.

But I think still a couple of years out until that happens.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
its a big NO, its natural to the coin goes down and up. it is temporary only.
Activity: 54
June 11, 2018, 10:23:58 PM
i think no. ethereum have a highest chance to be a rival of bitcoin. you can see the price on the market. ethereum is number two and always stay there i think. and so many people invest on it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:20:42 PM
no, eth will not die just the price goes down, eth die if no more mine and buy it as long as there is still a buy no problem only its value is down, so calm is ETH still  potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
June 11, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

I don't know where the i formation coming from that ethereum is officially dead. If you see most of coins/token are drop but time will come price will rise again. Ethereum is one of my favorite altcoins still I'm hodling. In the world of crypto currencies need to be patience and don't panic every time price on the dip. Better buy more during drop and hodl rather than become one of the panic sellers.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 119
June 11, 2018, 09:13:41 PM
in my view etherium will not die because very many investors and very popular, we can see in transactions every day exceeds the transaction bitcoin
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 09:10:54 PM
Aw! ETH is not dead. The price had undergo correction and sooner this will rise to the peak again. Be patient to wait as this will takes enough time to recover. I'm hoping that it will reach again to $1000 by year end.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 08:57:43 PM
for me, it does not look like ethereum is dead. more and more people are using ethereum and are very happy with it.
Activity: 280
June 11, 2018, 08:55:24 PM
If in my opinion, many others I sure agree the ETH is not dead, but there is no confirmation to believe so. And the number of scams or coins that do nothing is everywhere. I really hope Ethereum will have some sort of audit system what can be made into tokens on their platforms. And also Ethereum Prices are growing and falling because the market is being manipulated. And when the price falls to buy it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
June 11, 2018, 08:55:07 PM
Bitcoin price also going up and down, most of altcoins also the same. This cryptocurrency market is still in very early phase. The liquidity also still very low. Don't compare it with fiat because fiat is centralized currency that controled by governments. Trader looking for profit i? ETH market so that's why it's price is going up and down.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
June 11, 2018, 08:51:40 PM
I don't think ETH is dead.ETH is still a very popular and many people still using ETH. I think the price going up and down doesn't mean anything.
Activity: 196
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 11, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
Ethereum is far from dead. Only reason price is dropping is because btc price is down.

I agree. i also think that this is the main reason why etherium drop too much because bitcoins value had also drop drastically . All coins are somehow tied up to bitcoin not just etherium but we cannot call it officiallly dead because etherium at the moment is still alive and kicking , there were still lots of projects and development under this coin and we are still expecting a good future for it.

I agree with you. It does not mean that when the market is not good, when the price of coins falls rapidly, the cryptocurrency may be dead.
Its implementation is not good in the entire environment, and all cryptocurrencies are falling. It is also said that it may be in a bear market, and in a bear market, no matter how it falls, it will not be overdone, but Ethereum is still very valuable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

I think ethereum will not die because nowadays this coin have a big community that supporting in it and continue believing the capacity to grow its price in the future. Also ethereum nowadays is one of the most stable coin in the market cap. It is because many investors are diverting in it to invest money. The potential of ethereum to grow in the market is very high comparing to the other coin. That why dying ethereum in the future is impossible.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 11, 2018, 08:36:50 PM
Ethereum is far from dead. Only reason price is dropping is because btc price is down.

I agree. i also think that this is the main reason why etherium drop too much because bitcoins value had also drop drastically . All coins are somehow tied up to bitcoin not just etherium but we cannot call it officiallly dead because etherium at the moment is still alive and kicking , there were still lots of projects and development under this coin and we are still expecting a good future for it.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
June 11, 2018, 08:25:53 PM
I’m sorry but this is really ridiculous because eth is the most alive coin in the market in many aspects, lol. I don’t even imagine this market without eth since no coin can replace it. I don’t know what will happen in future. Ups and downs are normal, it’s not a stable market so everything is volatile. This volatility doesn’t mean that ethereum is dead now.
Pages:
Jump to: