Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 35. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
Not at all because ethereum comes back on its price on october since last but we will sure that ethereum will rise up again and hit the market up just wait and be patient hold more ethereum.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
I do not think Ethereum is dead. Ethereum is a coin with lots of potentials and it is very promising. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

We can say ETH is dead if we saw it in 1 usd per ETH . Up's and down is so normal even in bitcoin it happened so bitcoin is dead ? If you do not have any idea on what you are talking about better to quit in crypto world and do work in a real life .
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 11:01:20 AM
I don't have any fear that ethereum will be dead anytime soon. I definitely have a strong belief that it will continue to grow both in value as well as real world applications. With so many other coins based off of it's tech, this coin won't be going anywhere.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I don't think so. Just like bitcoin , as what you have said the price keeps on changing and moves at a very speed phase. Within a day it goes red and green in many times that means that the market is moving and it is not dead. The coin is only dead when there are no more buy wall on the market.
Activity: 672
June 12, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
I think I've seen this kind of problem many times.
But ETH does not die, and ETH establishes a perfect ecosystem.
You're right, and I totally agree with your opinion. ETH is the perfect coin in electronic money, the application and ecosystem of ETH have always been trusted and used by the community until now.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:55:25 AM
I think it is necessary to know that the value of Ethernet is that it is based on many interesting iico releases. I think it only shows the importance of this currency in cryptomir. I believe that the ether workshop is alive, alive and alive.
Activity: 149
@crypto_pro01
June 12, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
I think that on the contrary, the etherium will soon show its potential. Because now almost all the tokens on the blockchain ethereum. In addition, projects that are carried out by ico, prefer to sell their tokens for the etherium.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
I don't see the criteria that indicate the Ethereum will die now. The price of the ETH is down and up easily is normal. Many other altcoins also face the same situation, so does the Bitcoin. I think that ETH is just not stable and it needs support from us to reach the higher value again.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
That is very wrong to say eth is not dead
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 12, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
Why you say it? No need to be panic-maker because people with unstable mentally can sell all the Ethereum assets! All is good with Ethereum and will be good!
I agree that Ethereum is a fantastic restaurant can't die with such capitalization. It is also a key token in the ICO. If he dies, all the hunters ' earnings will die. These are too big words.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
June 12, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
Lol, heck no! Ethereum won't die, there are a lot of ICOs out there who are dependent in the Ethereum platform. Also the platform will just grow and improve soon
Activity: 224
June 12, 2018, 04:52:33 AM
Of course, I do not think like that. I see ethereum growing up. In addition to the growing community, the price also grew higher. Especially with the use of platforms by various ICO, it certainly makes the ethereum stronger to survive and popular in the world of crypto. Ethereum is the king of altcoins, and the coin has the best growth among the other coins, the future of ethereum is also quite bright, so I think ethereum will continue to be triumphant and safe for investment.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
Friends ask you to tell me from a professional point of view. Why Ethereum is dead? I think you are a loser. I think you should buy Ethereum in March? I think you are a person who is not good at investing. It is recommended that you learn from others.
ETH will forever never die, perhaps they are just a sudden drop and growth again, do not be too worried about the price of this coin, you keep patience hold will succeed.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 03:58:41 AM
Huh!!?  What are your bases that ETH is officially dead? DO you have any facts?
Dropping of price cannot be a base that ETH is already dead unless you invested when it was at a high price.
If you invested around January 2018 then you invested is dead not the ETH.
Getting a good profit on ETH is still feasible. Among the coins ETH still on top in term of an investment.
Activity: 382
June 12, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
the news, it seems to me, is fake. because the Ethereum as it stood in second place in terms of capitalization, it's worth it. to the fact, its relevance is still high. so I see no reason to distribute this kind of information. or this news is simply aimed at causing a decline in prices.
Activity: 113
June 12, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Be careful with how you phrased your topic lool, I can already see that some will come to flame you without reading your OP. Ethereum isn't dead, its just had a lot of red days but that's normal with any currency and investment, if there was a particular investment that would permanently be green, everyone would invest only in that
Activity: 442
June 12, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
Friends ask you to tell me from a professional point of view. Why Ethereum is dead? I think you are a loser. I think you should buy Ethereum in March? I think you are a person who is not good at investing. It is recommended that you learn from others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
I don't think ETH is dead.ETH is still a very popular and many people still using ETH. I think the price going up and down doesn't mean anything.
it is true ethereum will not end as they say, this is only a matter of time and ethereum takes time to recover from this low price. so it would be better if we buy it now and just wait for the surprise

Ethereum is one of the best established coin in the market. It so happen that its just on the correction state, we will regain the price soon for sure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
I do not think Ethereum is dead and the is he hardest thing i can ever think of, most especially when it comes to Eth. Ethereum is a coin with lots of potentials and it is very promising. Instead of looking at Eth as being dead, i think the best thing you should do now is to look at it from the positive side of view. Take advantage of the present price price, by investing more into this wonderful coin called Ethereum and in few months' time i believe you will be in good profit.

I'm sure Ethereum will not die because I know a lot of people who invest in this altcoin and can make a profit and so I'm sure Ethereum will not die and will last for a long time, and in the presence of Ethereum will die whether you have predicted and indeed sure if Ethereum officially die

Pages:
Jump to: