Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 34. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 05:36:42 AM
I don't have any fear that ethereum will be dead anytime soon. I definitely have a strong belief that it will continue to grow both in value as well as real world applications. With so many other coins based off of it's tech, this coin won't be going anywhere.
Good, many people say that eth dies for reasons of drop prices, but I have to explain to everyone because this is common and often happens, we must be prepared with decentralized market conditions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 13, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
I very much doubt that this is official information.Since she's had a lot of time and this coin is still alive.Another thing is that the currency is in second place and I think it will come out on the first.This coin will live on!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 05:33:47 AM
are you trying to catch attention? is there anything can you show us rational  evidence? i do not like these kind of topics, nonsense
These themes will deepen ethical prices, as some people believe in them and fear eth prices fall. I also do not agree on this topic. I do not think this information should be posted incorrectly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. If ethereum goes up and down, I think it is only exhibiting the characteristics of cryptocurrencies. It doesn't mean ethereum will die. After all it did not start with a huge price. Its only a matter of time to see ethereum hit $2k. Just stay calm and see
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:27:10 AM
Why do you think that death to Ether comes through a decline in value. I think that against the background of the fall of the whole eco-system of crypto-currencies, it's too early to talk about the death of one of the largest coins used to invest projects, I rather wait more for the financial crisis in August, and the growth of our market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 05:15:26 AM
Even if ethereum always rises and falls, it does not mean that he is dead. Do you think that the etherum died when the price fluctuates? Eversince ethereum has its fluctuations and, looking at this time, you can have this lower price, which serves as a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 04:58:21 AM
are you trying to catch attention? is there anything can you show us rational  evidence? i do not like these kind of topics, nonsense
Activity: 54
June 13, 2018, 04:46:24 AM
I think your anxiety is justified. Ethereum is indeed weakening. Ethereum now has a very low price. It may continue to fall. I don't want to see it all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 13, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
I do not think eth died. With the popularity of eth, eth is the basis of most of altcoin. The value of eth can be reduced, but eth is not dead
Ethereum will never die, just like bitcoin. I think the whole world in this case will rush to Finance the resurrection of these legendary tokens, without them it is impossible to see the future of the crypto currency.
ETH coin that dies, no coin can survive. So trust them and hold on, expect them to grow in the future. Never worry about them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
Is this a joke? Ethereum isn't ran by a company that it is officially dead. It is a decentralized currency which is ran by everyone and not a single entity. So even if someone declares it dead it isn't until no one is using it. And the whole crypto market is going through a volatile period, does that mean the crypto market is dead too?
Activity: 7
June 13, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
Ethereum to be dead...not at all. It only witnessed what is natural which is the rise and fall in its price
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
What? Are u kidding? If you are claiming such things, it clearly shows you do not know much about blockchain, crypto or even the trading world.
Activity: 23
June 13, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
nope, it will never die. continuous updates are going and many icos are using eth.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
I do not think eth died. With the popularity of eth, eth is the basis of most of altcoin. The value of eth can be reduced, but eth is not dead
Ethereum will never die, just like bitcoin. I think the whole world in this case will rush to Finance the resurrection of these legendary tokens, without them it is impossible to see the future of the crypto currency.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 03:55:03 AM
I don't think ethereum is dead, and I should say more - it can not be dead for the next few years. Think about how much projects are based on ethereum. Not many of them are ready to build their own blockchain to reach their roadmaps' goals, believe me
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 03:22:17 AM
Just because the price has gone down does not mean it's dead. The team are working hard as ever to solve issues, just wait patiently and you'll see the progress.
Activity: 20
June 13, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
I completely disagree because not only Ethereum even Bitcoin was down. If Bitcoin goes down then no option for Altcoins can go positive. Bitcoin is like father of Altcoins.
Activity: 148
June 13, 2018, 03:17:53 AM
We are currently facing a bear market, so the price drop is a normal phenomenon. If you really believe in passwords and their technology, or if you have a loss, then I think you should continue to hold your tokens, I believe you will have greater gains.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 03:02:37 AM
In my opinion, etherum is not dead. Etherum has one of the best use cases on coinmarketcap as icos uses their platform to build their businesses. Etherum's price hasn't been stable as it has been up and also down as a result of the bearish market.
No such thing is dead in ethereum. When the time it goes down it doesn't mean it is done. It is a flow that not stable yet. That is why it goes red and green. In the crypto market graph it changes value everytime it is depend in the value of crypto market world. It will never be dead mate.
Activity: 99
June 12, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
LOL,ETH has been dead more than 300 times. Every time there are people saying that ETH is dead, but ETH is still alive now. It is still the second highest cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: