Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 37. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:24:29 PM
Ethereum is far from dead. Only reason price is dropping is because btc price is down.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 11, 2018, 08:19:00 PM
no, Ethereum will not die during cryptocurrency and internet is still used by people in this world
we can not know what will happen in the future, but we can guess it, even though our guess is not entirely correct
and I guess, Ethereum will shine in the future for the next 2 years
Etherum is going to live until all the tokens underneath it die. There is no way that anyone is going to be able to kill the host before all of the other portions are dead, and as long as Etherum retains a series of strong tokens under its belt then there is nothing that is going to stop it from being a major player in the crypto economy. I would say that 2 years is a serious underestimation as well, since there's nothing that indicates cryptos will be gone in two years. We've experienced worse things in the past, and if those didn't kill Bitcoin (and cryptos at large), then there's nothing that's going to kill it anytime soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
no, Ethereum will not die during cryptocurrency and internet is still used by people in this world
we can not know what will happen in the future, but we can guess it, even though our guess is not entirely correct
and I guess, Ethereum will shine in the future for the next 2 years
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 11, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
Why you say it? No need to be panic-maker because people with unstable mentally can sell all the Ethereum assets! All is good with Ethereum and will be good!
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
June 11, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
We are currently facing a bear market stage, of course prices are down. All there is to do currently is accumulate those great projects out there or HODL if you are in loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 11, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
I believe that ETH has a great future. and it has great potential for development in the future.

With the current marketcap of ethereum coin nowadays I strongly believe that it will not die easily. We have seen its positive development in the market recently besides of its ups and downs value. Its still ethereum are in great development and many great investors strongly believe its capacity to grow better in the marketplace and bring high profits in the future.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 07:05:35 PM
Ethereum is not officially dead.
Ethereum still rises even if only slightly.
Do not assume that Ethereum will die because the price is very strong and has good potency in Cryptocurrency market.
Ethereum can last for years with increasing prices.
If Ethereum is currently declining instead of dead Ethereum berries.
He will rise in the near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 06:57:19 PM
ether is the most stable coin in spite   of all the market dump we can say the ether price is stable even after bitcoin is struggling to get stable
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
Why it would be dead? came on, you are clearly a newbie and you do not know how it works.
The price is not going to change anything, this is normal and we all agree on that.

ethereum is a basement and if it dies a lot of projects die, so i doubt the team of developers of ethereum will let it just vanish
Activity: 368
June 11, 2018, 06:49:18 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
i think news like ethereum is dead and bitcoins is dead, people are always discussing it and i really doubt that they will die in the nearest future
Activity: 147
June 11, 2018, 06:47:07 PM
Why it would be dead? came on, you are clearly a newbie and you do not know how it works.
The price is not going to change anything, this is normal and we all agree on that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
you can`t judge a project like ethereum only by its volatility of price. The prices and demand are temporary and can`t decide the death of a project rather we have to search about the usage of ether and the structure of it how it solves the problems.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
June 11, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
No.Ethereum is not officially dead.May be it is a fake news.
Agreed. Any sane person who studies Ethereum understands perfectly well that he cannot die. It is supported by a large number of ICO and a huge equity.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 06:34:33 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

What are you talking about? Officially? When the team said: "OK we out of market, good luck"

ETH is the standard which used by 50-60 per cent of crypto traders.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
Increase and decrease in Cryptocurrency price is a normal thing to happen.
If Ethereum is currently decreasing it does not mean if Ethereum will die or fall in price.
I consider Ethereum to rise again in the not-too-distant future.
You should wait and be patient until the price of Ethereum rises.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
Of course not, why do you think so! Yes, now there is a correction period but I can tell you that at some moments the ethereum shows itself even stronger than the market! In 2018 the ethereum plans to update and new partnerships so everything is fine!
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 11, 2018, 06:21:42 PM
Ethereum running fine !!! But i m worry about the proof of work leaving they have talked about... I don't love the proof of stake concept... As all miners, i think.

Eth run nice! but ASIC slowing killing profitability for us GPU miners
Activity: 178
June 11, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
It is too early to judge any cryptocurrency yet.  Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are very powerful and still strong despite some few dips in prices. Most altcoins are integrated on the ERC 20 by ethereum and it will be difficult for ethereum to fail.
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 05:46:43 PM
Dead your word dead now! It is totally rubbish. In your question, you are saying ETH is going down so many times (I agree) but you are also saying it is going Up. So that doesn't mean ETH is officially dead! ETH is the queen of cryptocurrency and it happens sometimes, just we need to wait!
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
June 11, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Hey Mate... this is a silly subject... ETH is not dead, and will never die..Actually since your post we are still experiencing a bearish market... and it will be like that until September... lets talk in December to see the progress.
Pages:
Jump to: