Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 2. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 12, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
Ever since the rumors about the creator of ETH leaving the ETH network,the token has not be doing so good.Well,I do not know if people have lost faith in ETH or what could be the reason is quite questionable and predictors seem not to have answers.

You call it a rumor and keep repeating it. Of course that are nosense infos, and Vitalik will never leave his "child". At the time of the market crisis, the manipulators use this type of information only to manipulate the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:02:17 AM
I believe that ETH is holding strong in the face of the coming storm. Whether people want to believe it or not, the price of BTC still affects the price of ETH along with every other coin
You really are right. I think now the market is experiencing a decline for all cryptocurrencies and all cannot know for sure the future price and value of cryptocurrencies, confidence and patience like you can make crypto currencies grow even faster.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 12:53:18 AM
Ever since the rumors about the creator of ETH leaving the ETH network,the token has not be doing so good.Well,I do not know if people have lost faith in ETH or what could be the reason is quite questionable and predictors seem not to have answers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 12:45:52 AM
I think you hold ethereum but the situation is very bad now. Yesterday there was a very strong ethereum drop of more than 10% and its price dropped below $ 193, which was very unexpected. People associate all this with the bitfinex exchange, although this is not all clear. Bitcoin fell a little because everyone goes either into it or into a stable coin to save money. I hope there will be a reverse process.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 12, 2018, 12:23:52 AM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

I think this is an indication that cryptocurrency market is very volatile which is very good for business,it tell you that this is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency market and reap gains in future
right, i really agree with your opinion.
this is what makes ethereum more attractive and more and more people are still holding eth.

etehereum has very good quality in the future, even though the price is currently dumped.
but we see, ethereum is still trying to pump up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 11, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
Yes still struggling since bitcoin falls down it's value on the market I think it will increase in the end of October. So we better prefer our self that we won't miss anything like our investments that has not increase yet. Add some more patience it will rise up it's value again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 11, 2018, 11:44:56 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I think this is an indication that cryptocurrency market is very volatile which is very good for business,it tell you that this is the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency market and reap gains in future

I do not think that this is good for the market. With such large movements of prices big investors are scared. Greater capital prefers stability - look at the gold market. Gold and diamonds have risen in this same moment when price of Bitcoin has dropped.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
October 11, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
It tells us completely nothing. The market is only slowly recovering from a massive dip the last couple of days. Don't forget that ETH price increased rather quickly a couple of months ago.

I agree. We should not the coin we have. We should support it rather that spread FUD . This will effect negatively to the market. That is why it is better to hold and wait for the market to rise again. Just have patience. Recovery is on going and market rise is on its way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
October 11, 2018, 11:40:32 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 11, 2018, 11:27:02 PM
I agree so many ETH investors lately are losing their money including me Sad as ETH price continue to fall even lower week on week now its under 200$ and there is no sign of reversal but if this continue to happen i'm planning to add more even i lost before i know price may bounce soon.
I hope this suits your wishes bro, now so many new altcoin competitions are popping up, i think this is the impact of scam ico, many investors take a break to invest. And I agree with you, because this is the right time to buy eth before prices go up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 11:08:29 PM
Everyone sees this situation in his own way. Someone thinks Ethereum is dying and is selling it. And someone sees this as an opportunity to buy more Ethereum. It all depends on the point of view. I think this is a good reason to buy more Ethereum.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 11, 2018, 11:03:39 PM
not only Ethereum is struggling, but all altcoins and including Bitcoin are also struggling to survive in the market this year, because market prices continue to fall and this year the bull run has not happened and what often happens is a bear run, thus making the market prices even lower every month.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 11, 2018, 09:38:57 PM
Yes, they are not only Ethereum coin who struggling at this time its the whole coins in the digital currencies. We expect that this year the market value is not promising nor profitable as we see the movement having dropping and pumping in a days or weeks which not responds into the speculated price by most expert every year ends.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:28:47 PM
I agree so many ETH investors lately are losing their money including me Sad as ETH price continue to fall even lower week on week now its under 200$ and there is no sign of reversal but if this continue to happen i'm planning to add more even i lost before i know price may bounce soon.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
October 11, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
Bitcoin is indeed down and stable at 6k USD, while Ethereum is a coin that I think is very dropping this year, from 1500 USD to 200 USD, this seems to be the impact of the many SCAM ICOs, so that now investors do not want to save money again in the form of ETH, because it is not useful to invest in ICOs that often deceive investors
Ethereum seems to be having a hard time getting up, because competitors from Ethereum are now many and have better features, such as EOS and the possibility of Credits catching up
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:25:57 PM
That really is nothing. It is completely normal for the coins especially bitcoin, etherem, and so as the other coins and tokes to change its price, even to the lowest price. It relies on the investors supply and demand chain.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 11, 2018, 09:24:41 PM
Wow, I'd kill for BTC to be at around 9K haha But as a fanboy of Ethereum this year has been really rough. It annoys me that in any red day Ethereum goes down about twice as much as Bitcoin. I wish ETH could also be seen as a "stable" place to go when the market is down.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 11, 2018, 09:20:55 PM
Ethereum is still holding its second position on the market although it has seen an massive fall for the past few months. This was largely due to the panic sales from major holders of Ethereum. As ICOs get more successful on the market, Ethereum will recover and take its bull run.
Activity: 420
October 11, 2018, 09:10:52 PM
Yes, maybe you are right, ethereum is currently struggling to be able to increase its resale value and to remain the best alcoint in its class so that the popularity of ethereum itself still exists
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 08:52:37 PM
No it`s not. What a panic sheep!

We see all crypto fall down with super fast speed, but this is quite natural during such market conditions. Ethereum will rise with most power soon, so noone token could be same popular and useful as ETH
Pages:
Jump to: