Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 6. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
September 29, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Ethereum is still experiencing a bad condition I guess what really affects the downfall of ethereum is that failure to their application and the updates that the founder of ethereum says about the consistency of cryptoworld.
You're somehow right but the real cause of the down trend in price of Ethereum was the scalability which the coin is facing at the moment and the team are yet to implement the ssrding protocol which the said will be the means to fix the problem.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
September 29, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
Ethereum is a strong coin, it has potential and a good future. Compared to other altcoins, the price was reduced slightly
therefore for the ethereum price increase it is very fast to soar, because ethereum is a strong coin and has a large potential in rising prices
nowadays ethereum is in its worst condition but in some time ethereum will again survive and rise from this downturn, I strongly believe that ethereum will soar again like last year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
Ethereum is a strong coin, it has potential and a good future. Compared to other altcoins, the price was reduced slightly
therefore for the ethereum price increase it is very fast to soar, because ethereum is a strong coin and has a large potential in rising prices
Activity: 566
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 29, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
with the potential ethereum have, these falls should be referred as market corrections. when the bull returns from its grave or etc. we'll see 800 usd- 1000 usd levels again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
Ethereum failed in 2018. I am not sure if Ethereum will be restored in the future, and Ethereum's competitors will seize the opportunity to rise.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 03:12:56 AM
As I see it ETH has gradually come back so I do not think ETH is struggling. The market is gradually returning so ETH may be balanced again later of this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:44:14 AM
Ethereum is fighting for its place in the crypto world,and right now those who hold and buy this coin are doing the right thing,this is the great support of Ethereum which I hope will grow in the near future.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
September 29, 2018, 02:18:00 AM
Ethereum is still experiencing a bad condition I guess what really affects the downfall of ethereum is that failure to their application and the updates that the founder of ethereum says about the consistency of cryptoworld.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
I anticipate nearly of the money in the marketplace are struggling and not aloof ethereum. On the other hand I am not that disturbed representing my eth currency as someday when the marketplace desire be set to rise anew Im confident that ethereum desire be the valuable altcoin from each the others.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 02:14:05 AM
I do not know, and no one knows. It seems to me that yes. If I'm not mistaken, Vitalik Buterin said that they have already at the finishing stage a new development that will increase the speed by almost 30 times and reduce the cost of transactions.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

It may dropped now, but there is no other way for the ethereum where in the future it will bounce again its price value for sure. Moreover, as far as I know ethereum by next year 2019 are planning to adopt the POS system. If this things happen, this would be a good tactics to make its value will increase rapidly, so if I were you starts buying it now while its on cheap price before you tell to yourself in the end of " Why I didn't buy it while the time is on cheap value ".
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
It's really the pathway of ethereal today, because of its super price. but I read the news that this coming month would be a fair price for the ethereum, it's only cold that we need to do it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
The early part of the year met eth performing very well but as time went by, it seems eth is losing grounds of its price now. It is just losing daily and sometimes tries to come back small to it position but honestly, things are not that easy for eth this particular year. It is true that the entire crypto market is bleeding but we all expect more from eth as most people know eth to be the second best coin available in the market. To the extent that ripple even overtakes eth at some points in time though ripple is not able to maintain the momentum.
ukw
Activity: 616
September 28, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

I personally think that the resistance level of $ 300 for one Ethereum is quite strong, and there will have to be something big enough for Ethereum to pass it. Investors still try to "protect" ETH, but we will not see a high price soon I think.
Activity: 38
September 28, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
everything in the market is struggling. its all down after the hype last december 2017, it is expected to happen, not only ethereum, and because of price drops of bitcoin, all altcoins are affected including ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
Today, I read the news and there was a very interesting prediction from Tom Lee that Ethereum will cost 1900USD at the end of the year 2019.
If yes, all Ethereum haters will be pretty upset and I am looking forward to this very much (stay dreaming about EOS Cheesy).

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Yes it's true that, ETH is struggling. But it's the nature of the market. There's nothing to lose hope I guess. We all know how far ETH can go when market will recover.
Activity: 630
September 27, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
It is painful for me to watch how Ethereum is struggling. I could never guess that it would fall under 250 dollars but it happened. Logically thinking, soon, it must start gaining. December is our month!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 26, 2018, 12:49:00 AM
I dont think this is the case, sure ethereum is down but so are the other altcoins. Eth is still actually strong and I think anytime it will recover back its price.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 25, 2018, 11:19:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: