Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 4. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 05, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
Ethereum is becoming weak in Cryptocurrency when ripples are undergoing significant changes, and it is threatening the No. 2 spot. If Ethereum does not become more prominent in the future, its rivals will quickly overtake. And leave it behind with the losers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
I agree that Ethereum kept well in contrast to other altcoins. It's too early to say goodbye to Ethereum. We were driven into the trap the patient will win

Ethereum will survive the fall in prices and will continue to grow steadily for a long time. ETH is my favorite coin and I believe in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
October 05, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
All the coins are fighting, so is Ethereum. The crypto market is very easy to change and we must treat it calmly. Ether is a very strong project and can't die so fast. Ethereum will rise again to the highest level for several months.
i like ethereum and i think that this cryptocurrency is going to thrive in the future as it has all it needs for that
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 05, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency nowadays and i believe that it will show us what it can do right now
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 05, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
All the coins are fighting, so is Ethereum. The crypto market is very easy to change and we must treat it calmly. Ether is a very strong project and can't die so fast. Ethereum will rise again to the highest level for several months.
copper member
Activity: 70
Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!
October 05, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
... ETH needs more USEFULL DAPPs - not CryptoKitties clones that just spike things for a moment or two.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
As you can see, today many people understand that such projects as ETH can very seriously begin the process for recovery in price, because very soon people will still be able to understand that the market will definitely seriously fight for such projects.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 04, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
i guess Ethereum is only struggling becourse the main coin  ( bicroin ) is also going on down charts.
And thats main fact why Ethereum also gogin down , and when BTC is going up Ethereum will also going up .......

regards
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
at this time not only Ethereum was struggling but all crypto were struggling out of this storm. I think Ethereum will rise again if Bitcoin also rises because Altcoin relies on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main crypto. but with the resources owned by ETH I am sure that ETH can continue to grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Yes, it has been a long while that ethereum, and even bitcoin, is struggling to correct its pricing in the market. Many factors are attributed to this like government regulation, negative perception in crypto, and others that sway people away in investing in crypto. But I am still confident that this is still just part of the phase that crypto experiences.
Activity: 154
October 04, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
What does that tell you? Now the market is recovering after a serious fall. That's OK. In fact, it is noteworthy that the market is growing slowly and steadily. After all, after a strong jump up should fall. And with slow growth, it is more or less stable.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
i Don't think eth is struggling because whole market is down and eth also following market condition. market is slowly recovering. just matter of time we will see good gain in eth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
October 04, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
I believe that in the future the Ethereum will grow. Because now the etherium is being restored and I think that it will soon grow. Ethereum is a very strong and progressive coin.
i think so, because ethereum platform is still popular for ICO projects, right now there are so much new ICO projects still based on ERC-20, and there are still many projects that have achieved success

I believe Ethereum is struggling little bit for this year due to its consistnat decrease in price but there are lot of ICO projects run on Ehtereum and it is very known and profitable after Bitcoin.

Nope. I think it is because of the fact that there are many chains out that there that also support DApps. And also the fact that Ethereum's fee is high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 09:42:06 AM
Yes, ETH is currently in a difficult period, so we should be patient to hold them, do not hurry to sell them at such low prices, that is, we help reduce the price of ETH Stronger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

A little ethereum struggling because of the strong hurdle faced near the zone by eth price against the US dollar.The eth / USD pair failed to gain momentum, started a downside move, and broke the support levels.During the decline there was a break below the 50% retracement level of the the last major upward move from the low to the high price.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 04, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
I am absolutely sure of the excellent potential and prospects for further development. Today Ethereum is a strong and reliable coin, which over time will necessarily restore its rapid growth after the normalization of the situation on the market.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Today, many altcoins in the market crypto are trying to regain their positions. But they still can not do it because of the rather difficult situation on the market. But while I prefer to wait - the situation next year should be normalized with the improvement of prices and positions of BTC and Ethereum.
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
I agree that Ethereum kept well in contrast to other altcoins. It's too early to say goodbye to Ethereum. We were driven into the trap the patient will win
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:29:17 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I continue to believe in the excellent potential for the stable development of Ethereum in the future. Yes, now the whole crypto market is going through difficult times, and the price of Ethereum has reached its minimum. But I'm sure that the crypto market will be able to overcome these problems gradually over the next year.
Ethereum has great potential so many people believe in Ethereum, and Ethereum is able to fight to rise again. Crypto often ups and downs but I believe crypto will grow better so that in the future it will rise high. now is the period of struggle for crypto and many coins whose prices have dropped but believe crypto will go through this period and will move in a beautiful era.
Activity: 406
October 04, 2018, 01:03:44 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I continue to believe in the excellent potential for the stable development of Ethereum in the future. Yes, now the whole crypto market is going through difficult times, and the price of Ethereum has reached its minimum. But I'm sure that the crypto market will be able to overcome these problems gradually over the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: